• MAKE TWDT GREAT AGAIN!!!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• For the record.. I love how I'm labeled the "troll" for defending myself. Remember ogron is the one who started the trolling. Doing multiple bogus warnings backed by lies. Manipulating stats in both TSL and TWDT against me and his enemies while tinkering them also to benefit his comrades, creating drama threads about how TSL was hijacked by me and qan, creating more drama threads about how he was quitting twdt and then also allowing his personal bias into his decision making ..case point one of many .. him banning skyforger for calling him out on these things. He has been insulting staff repeatedly for months now and trying to cause internal dissent within staffs ranks also.

That said.. I would like to apologize. I'm sorry I have yet to drive the point home that his record proves he is not suitabe to have complete power to run a fair league or to be trusted to do the right thing when it comes to him being the sole league op .
      Last edited by Jessup; 10-31-2017, 02:44 PM.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        For the record.. I love how I'm labeled the "troll" for defending myself. Remember ogron is the one who started the trolling. Doing multiple bogus warnings backed by lies. Manipulating stats in both TSL and TWDT against me and his enemies while tinkering them also to benefit his comrades, creating drama threads about how TSL was hijacked by me and qan, creating more drama threads about how he was quitting twdt and then also allowing his personal bias into his decision making ..case point one of many .. him banning skyforger for calling him out on these things. He has been insulting staff repeatedly for months now and trying to cause internal dissent within staffs ranks also.

That said.. I would like to apologize. I'm sorry I have yet to drive the point home that his record proves he is not suitabe to have complete power to run a fair league or to be trusted to do the right thing when it comes to him being the sole league op .
        stop talking.

your bullshit takes away from the fact that ogron actually is a complete waste of life.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Lol its pretty simple. Do the 2 following things and move the fk on:

1. Add skyforger to FA
          2. Let Ixador pick first (resolved I believe?)
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• hey, i see dabram reading the thread.

bram, you sure did suck this weekend.

8)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• troll is pretty much the last thing I would label Jessup. It would honestly be a compliment at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                Lol its pretty simple. Do the 2 following things and move the fk on:

1. Add skyforger to FA
                2. Let Ixador pick first (resolved I believe?)
                I am to get first pick, that has been resolved. As far as Skyforger pretty sure Ogron is allowing him to FA, just hasn't got to adding him to the list.

Over to Jessup, let it go and just focus on the task at hand (kicking ass for my teams!). Let's try to go drama free for 2 weeks! Thank you lol

-IxaDor

Comment

• Zeebu... he's on a new team now where his skills will flourish alongside some veterans

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                    The sensible option to me is for there to be a collective in this e.g. Ogron running content/stats, Henry sorting out hosting/staff duties with a mix of Turban and other people involved in making all key decisions.

We need a democracy, not a dictatorship.
                    Perhaps we can work things out, here's what I thought. From my point of view Turban, Heaven and me can surely avoid doing any crucial mistakes during the league and ensure everything goes well. Ogron can remain as advisor and content creator - part of the team doing what he is good at. That way everybody is positioned to the positions they can manage. This way we have a team leading the league which has and is a democracy, without any individual(s) making decisions based on their personal feelings.

Our players deserve a good, drama and abuse free league. Put these things behind us and carry on towards TWDT week 2 with new ideas and a team.
                    Last edited by Henry Saari; 10-31-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• FA ratings are up, feel free to cry about them some more.
                      3:BOMBED> got donuts
                      3:BOMBED> how jealous
                      3:Heaven> how american
                      3:BOMBED> ??????????
                      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

• Again why are we using 67 77 87 ratings. The tiers go by 10...65 75 85 and max

Comment

• Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
                          Again why are we using 67 77 87 ratings. The tiers go by 10...65 75 85 and max
                          i asked a few vets to rate, i took the avg, even tho 66-75 all still fall under the 0-75... its basically for ego lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                            i asked a few vets to rate, i took the avg, even tho 66-75 all still fall under the 0-75... its basically for ego lol
                            Who the flying fuck is doing these bullshit ratings?!?! I.. want to say so much right now but am going to refrain for the sake of my own representation to the community. All I will say is this is unacceptable and whoever did these ratings (so called vets) should be ashamed of themselves if they have been playing this game longer than 6 months. Very very fucking disappointed.

-IxaDor

PS: Will some other "vets" please look at these ratings and comment as followed. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ixador View Post
                              Who the flying fuck is doing these bullshit ratings?!?! I.. want to say so much right now but am going to refrain for the sake of my own representation to the community. All I will say is this is unacceptable and whoever did these ratings (so called vets) should be ashamed of themselves if they have been playing this game longer than 6 months. Very very fucking disappointed.

-IxaDor

PS: Will some other "vets" please look at these ratings and comment as followed. Thank you.
                              i literally just asked 2 more people to review it... all of us are confused as to which ratings you disagree?

Comment

• just an fyi, i dont think "havoc" is actually havok... he has a different forum account

Comment

Working...
                                X