Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly, the only reason I wouldn't agree with Ogron perm banning you is because the zone is already low in population.

But literally 200 days later skyforger cant seem to skyforget the one time Ogron called him out and had some kinda mental breakdown. Its one thing to get upset, its another to hold a grudge (and be a toxic fuck) for like a whole year over some stupid video game drama

im pretty sure most players have had some kind of run in with Ogron or other players at some point but 99.99% of us get over it
    Last edited by kentaro; 10-30-2017, 11:15 AM.
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

• OK constructive opinion then.

The real issue here is a clash of beliefs.

A) helping run community leagues entitles op to gain extra advantage in them and to decide who will play etc whatever he comes up with

B) helping run community leagues entitles league op to no special priviledge

Is there someone willing and capable to help run leagues according to B?

Comment

• Sky, you made a forum account in Jun 2017 and already have 133 posts.... I'm willing to bet over half of those are negative and complaining about something

EDIT: literally 80% of the posts have the keywords: Ogron, Dictator, Abuse
        Last edited by kentaro; 10-30-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Lol kent . ur even worse than Ricko. this issue is a few days old .. Sky has been blocked from FA draft over OGRONS DRAMA. Ogron is the one causing the issue here yet u all flip the script.. what sheep geezus
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Lol kent . ur even worse than Ricko. this issue is a few days old .. Sky has been blocked from FA draft over OGRONS DRAMA. Ogron is the one causing the issue here yet u all flip the script.. what sheep geezus
            The only two people that will know the full story is Ogron and Skyforger and I haven't made an opinion on who is in the right or wrong and frankly don't care. You on the other side, always try to throw fuel to the fire and made radical claims. The fact is skyforger has been complaining for months now (and so have you) and its annoying

Comment

• LOL?? "Radical claims".. I'm so radical for calling out lies used to slander my name and on op and on mod abuse being done.. facepalm. Believe me , I wish the days were here when I could go back to fun trivial posts and posts to help the community with ideas ect.. This constant bs though is not allowing it. BTW you troll people in game and on forums all the time yourself,,,,,,,,,zero room to talk buddy
              Last edited by Jessup; 10-30-2017, 11:41 AM.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

LOL?? "Radical claims".. I'm so radical for calling out lies used to slander my name and on op and on mod abuse being done.. facepalm. Believe me , I wish the days were here when I could go back to fun trivial posts and posts to help the community with ideas ect.. This constant bs though is not allowing it. BTW you troll people in game and on forums all the time yourself,,,,,,,,,zero room to talk buddy
                If there was so much evidence and blatant abuse, present it in a manner where you aren't putting all your emotions into it. You clearly cannot remain a neutral party as you have something personal against Ogron and he also doesn't like you. I'm sure all three of you (Ogron Skyforger Jessup) are all wrong in some way or another.

Grow the fuck up lol. And yes, I do troll people but I can also take it without being a huge baby
                Last edited by kentaro; 10-30-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• I did present the evidence. Why do you think I wasn't revoked as a TSL host or banned from TSL?
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Can we nip this in the bud and start doing HON threads? I'm still touching myself in work over my weekend performance
                    FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                    Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                    FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                    Burzum> meaning what
                    Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                    RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

• As did I (well qan more like) when he banned me last time. Why do you think that was revoked?

To my understanding, zidane has offered to do likewise to our high staff.

Comment

• This what should happen. Someone to take over to run twdt. I'm unable to it this twdt but I've made it aware on staff chat that I will run future tsl and twdt if needed.

Skyforger should be added to FA draft immediately. Upper staff need to find a replacement fast and remove any power ogron has in game and forums.

This isn't a dictatorship and we shouldn't be controlled and manipulated by someone who's in a position to run a league for everyone. He constantly bends and manipulated rules to benefit his personal gain.
                        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I did present the evidence. Why do you think I wasn't revoked as a TSL host or banned from TSL?
                          Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                          As did I (well qan more like) when he banned me last time. Why do you think that was revoked?
                          To my understanding, zidane has offered to do likewise to our high staff.
                          Did he maybe overstep to get back at you guys? Probably.

Did your actions/harassment provoke said treatment? Yes.

Ya'll are obsessed.

Comment

• Kent officially proves he is an idiot... I did no actions to warrant any initial abuse by ogron. Why don't you take your own advice and show impartial evidence where ogron was correct rather than blaming his victims and excusing corruption.. the type mentality you are showing is why leagues under ogron have become a joke.
                            Last edited by Jessup; 10-30-2017, 12:29 PM.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Kent officially proves he is an idiot... I did no actions to warrant any initial abuse by ogron. Why don't you take your own advice and show impartial evidence where ogron was correct rather than blaming his victims and excusing corruption.. the type mentality you are showing is why leagues under ogron have become a joke.
                              Again, showing your maturity by calling me "an idiot". Way to prove your point.

I really don't care if you believe you did not warrant any "initial abuse" but you/skyforger responding to bad behaviour with equivalent bad behaviour for months shows just how juvenile your mentality is. Life isn't fair, its time to put that water under the bridge and move on.

Also, with regards to the ban for skyforger.... it will probably be lifted soon anyways.
                              Last edited by kentaro; 10-30-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Yes, Ogron was wrong in blocking skyforger from TWDT and I hope for integrity's sakes that this is remedied. However my issue is you and skyforger endlessly flooding these forums with repetitive and toxic posts for months now - just stop, we get the point, it has become beyond boring.
                                Last edited by Ricko; 10-30-2017, 12:41 PM.
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X