Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personality clashes aside, its really BS to keep Skyforger off the FA list. The game is dying and whether u like him or not, he is an active vet who adds value to most teams. Claus can you swallow your pride and add him please? I legit do not care about the reasons for all this drama and im not interested on finding out.
    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

• at this point i think it's in tw's interest to have a different person run dt, i know heaven is willing. ogron has shown way too much bias and corruption, especially as being a cap and league op. he's still abusing with FA order and now he won't even let some of tw's most active players sign up

#heaven4OP

Comment

• [Oct 29 22:34] Ogron: your forum powers have been removed. interfere with TWDT again and ill ban you. skyforger demanded 18x to be removed from TWDT, and was told if he went thru with it he not being added back, and said yes 100%.
        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	347.4 KB
ID:	1282230

Comment

• I don't know where all this hate towards Ogron is coming from, he's a really good guy.

Comment

• abuse ras... some ppl think since they put up cartoons for leagues theyre allowed to dictate who participates in said leagues

abuse in tsl by rating people he dislikes to hurt their chances of being successful/play

abuse by changing rules from season to season to help whatever team he's on

abuse by changing peoples tsl ratings to get his friends in playoffs over others (raised skullspace to 90* shark so mythril would get in last year)
              Last edited by zidane; 10-29-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• more absolute nonsense from the most corrupt, selfish captain in TWDT history who has made about 50 players quit, and repeatedly threatened to axe me in TWL and bench or trade me in TWDT when he perceived decisions not favoring his team in TWDT over the years (like delaying for captains in TWDT 2015) in order to try to bully me to make decisions and block trades and change FA rules or captaincy rules that don't favor him to hurt other teams.

The only time I've ever stepped away from the game was because of this toxic piece of lying shit, in a post I wrote last year while on his team:

Originally posted by claushouse
                What I got instead after logging off for the day was a bunch of texts from Zidane trolling me. I ignored them.

Then, they turned into insults/attacks. I replied that I would show, and finish out the season, then quit after, but to please just stop texting me.

He replied "ur disgusting" and called me pathetic and bunch of other crap to me IRL outside of game on my phone, which is completely unacceptable and crossing a line.

When the game bleeds into IRL and you're getting harassed while out at the grocery store or someone's house, that's when I think I've had enough.

Moreover, he did the same thing last year when we lost TWDT 2015, he followed me into Battle.Net while I was playing Diablo III after I logged out (because he was being unbearable) so he could keep attacking me and blaming everything on me.

I had to get an SMS blocker from the app store over this.

Anyway, I'm done with this game for awhile.
                Last edited by ogron; 10-29-2017, 09:27 PM.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

• There is absolutely no valid reason for Skyforger to be banned from this competition and thus he should be allowed to play. He has not broken any rules, as far as I am aware, and is currently being denied from participation merely out of personal vendetta.

My opinion is that a league operator should always strive to be impartial and professional. It simply does not matter how some players might treat you in private or public—they still deserve to be treated with the same level of professionalism as others. You could be having a terrible day, week, month, or in some cases years, and during those dark times you should never take out your anger and frustration on others.

This is not your zone, and while you have proven to be a great asset to the game when it comes to the league scene, there are still certain standards that should be met.

I feel it would be for the best to relieve you from your duties and finally let you enjoy the game as a regular player from this day forward.

Comment

• As a related note, please stop playing the victim card. It gets old real quick.

Comment

• You're both absolute jokes.

Skyforger trolled and repeatedly spammed to remove him from TWDT saying he was quitting in protest and demanding to be removed from all TWDT material.

He said it loudly and often, hoping others would follow suit, on forums, in-game, in ?messages to me.

I told him if I removed him from TWDT, I wasn't adding him back, and to seriously contemplate his decision, and to think carefully.

He said to 100% remove him from TWDT and he was fine with this.

He removed himself from TWDT.

I'm tired of his trolling, stalking me in every arena, leaving me messages harrassing me, spamming forums with his garbage, making up lies about me -- I'm a volunteer.

TWDT was not happening -- I agreed to step in, save it (again), and make it happen if I was granted complete autonomy and to run it as I see fit -- everyone agreed to this.

He wanted to protest quit and make a big scene, and he got exactly what he wanted.

He wanted out, and he got it.

End of story.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                        There is absolutely no valid reason for Skyforger to be banned from this competition and thus he should be allowed to play. He has not broken any rules, as far as I am aware, and is currently being denied from participation merely out of personal vendetta.

My opinion is that a league operator should always strive to be impartial and professional. It simply does not matter how some players might treat you in private or public—they still deserve to be treated with the same level of professionalism as others. You could be having a terrible day, week, month, or in some cases years, and during those dark times you should never take out your anger and frustration on others.

This is not your zone, and while you have proven to be a great asset to the game when it comes to the league scene, there are still certain standards that should be met.

I feel it would be for the best to relieve you from your duties and finally let you enjoy the game as a regular player from this day forward.
                        This is basically why I'm refusing to signup for FA unless skyforger is allowed. He has done nothing illegal and should be allowed to play. Its ridiculous and I know Ogron usually means well but I also believe that he seriously needs a break from being in charge of TWDT for his own well being.
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• yeah most of the zone knows ive been a piece of shit captain and it's one of the reasons i wanted to take a break from it this season. that is no secret/surprise

this isn't about how nice I was as a captain but about how you're letting your personal feelings for people affect the leagues, on multiple occasions now you've shown that you can't separate the two.

i think more than 1 person should be involved in deciding whether someone can participate/make decisions on league matters
                          Last edited by zidane; 10-29-2017, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                            You're both absolute jokes.

Skyforger trolled and repeatedly spammed to remove him from TWDT saying he was quitting in protest and demanding to be removed from all TWDT material.

He said it loudly and often, hoping others would follow suit, on forums, in-game, in ?messages to me.

I told him if I removed him from TWDT, I wasn't adding him back, and to seriously contemplate his decision, and to think carefully.

He said to 100% remove him from TWDT and he was fine with this.

He removed himself from TWDT.

I'm tired of his trolling, stalking me in every arena, leaving me messages harrassing me, spamming forums with his garbage, making up lies about me -- I'm a volunteer.

TWDT was not happening -- I agreed to step in, save it (again), and make it happen if I was granted complete autonomy and to run it as I see fit -- everyone agreed to this.

He wanted to protest quit and make a big scene, and he got exactly what he wanted.

He wanted out, and he got it.

End of story.
                            Quoting for record.

I'll add that me and Ogron don't talk in game and certainly didn't. Heaven told me that Ogron won't likely add me to draft again. I didn't think I'd want to play back then. That's the extent his sob story is remotely close to true. Cersei is trying to twist removing oneself when you don't expect to show as some terrible act.

Cersei, provide these forum spam posts or private messages about quitting, protesting etc lol (theres 1 post total). To give you practice on screenplay, why don't you also provide in game logs of all claimed things.

Also worth noting is that I am not the only person who quit when twdt in limbo, but applied for FA when it actually really began. Altho making up such a rule is Oggie level retarded, rather not name them here if Cersei removes them too out of spite.
                            Last edited by skyforger; 10-29-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Well, I was semi joking. I don't know what's going on, but Ogron is a pos now. Used to like the guy and appreciate his effort until he just started attacking me and being a pos to me for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                                Well, I was semi joking. I don't know what's going on, but Ogron is a pos now. Used to like the guy and appreciate his effort until he just started attacking me and being a pos to me for no reason.
                                i never attacked you?

i'm responding to turban and zidane
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X