Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That one tslb match in season one. I tked you with one second left and my team made a 3-4 minute run and we won. All I said after the match was, "that tk on you with one sec left sealed the game" and you flipped a switch on me and trashed me. Was unwarranted.

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
      yeah most of the zone knows ive been a piece of shit captain and it's one of the reasons i wanted to take a break from it this season. that is no secret/surprise
      Other than benching me for going 0-5 in the first round of playoffs last season (which is justified anyway) I don't think you did anything particularly wrong last season as cap, unless I just missed it all.
      Last edited by Ricko; 10-30-2017, 06:30 AM.
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
        He has not broken any rules, as far as I am aware
        I've had the same rules in TWDT for years.

Originally posted by claushouse

Bans

Trading names to get around Star Limits is a season-ending ban. No warning.

There are no current bans in effect. Everyone is welcome to play and enjoy TWDT.

That said, acting like an entitled, petulent child, crying about your TWDT star rating and demanding to be removed then re-added later like we're your personal slaves, etc. will get you banned. Make all the posts you want, cry to upper staff, I promise you it won't work. I will not put up with your shit. We're not paid to do this, and it's a lot of work. The only thing I ask is you not actively try to make our lives a living hell while we run it.
        He literally checks every box, word for word.

http://forums.subspace.tw/showthread...WDT-2017-Rules
        http://forums.subspace.tw/showthread...WDT-2016-Rules

I've been consistent on this point for years, and banned Thix for the exact same behavior in 2015.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

• Can we just overrule this idiot ogron already??? ffs.. this is as clear a case of an abuser as you can get. This guy has multiple charges of serious corruption against him, proof he has been lying about things to back up his personal agenda and quit TWDT only 2 weeks ago himself. Multiple caps and players quit 2 weeks ago too with no consequence yet in that same timeframe skyforger quits and somehow is the only player being forced out of TWDT. I suggest as staff and hosts we just legitimize skyforger in FA draft, add him in games and ignore this unstable pos totally.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• It's great. Cersei claims forum PM stalking, spamming him, discussions about this yet can't produce the examples because there are none.

Comment

• I don’t know what planet you guys have been on, but as an unbiased person and someone who gets in jav in base to troll ogron, and pertaining to the skyforger thing only, this guy has done nothing but troll forums. As far as ogron abusing tsl, I don’t know about that and am not commenting on that, but on skyforger alone, I kind of side with ogron on this matter. The guy has been annoying as hell, borderline Jessup caliber, throwing gas on every fire that has started. He has been detrimental to every issue on the forums and I believe ogron on the matter of skyforger being a pain in the ass.
              That being said, attacking ogron isn’t going to help the issue or make anything better. Pulling out old stuff, making new stuff, shitting on what he’s done, what he hasn’t done is only making this worse. I guess the moral of the story for skyforger is don’t shit where you eat (which could be said for a few other people, but that’s a different matter). You want to play but you want to harass the person in charge of it. I’m sure this ordeal would have been avoided had you just had any sense decorum on handling the matter.
              That also being said, you got to let skyforger play imo ……………………………………………………………………………………

on Grim Dawn

1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• in the time it took me to type that, speak of the devils.....Jessup and her lackey.....never disappointing

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• and holy shit....this Zidane ogron divorce is messssssssy

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                    in the time it took me to type that, speak of the devils.....Jessup and her lackey.....never disappointing
                    You type 4 words a minute or something? lol was 20 minutes later dude.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      You type 4 words a minute or something? lol was 20 minutes later dude.
                      Yo I'm at work.....very slow LOL

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

• and calculating trades

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

• Justifying your abuse now with your past abuse isn't a good argument, thix should have never been banned in 2015

This whole notion that since you're a volunteer you can act like a complete shit head and do whatever you want is ridiculous, try applying that to any real life situation. If you can't do a proper job you shouldn't volunteer. If you had a real job you'd realize very quickly what you're doing isn't hard work.

I wouldn't mind if Qan could look into the rating abuse I've mentioned, I'm sure he has access and can see all the past rating changes.

Comment

• When I had just returned to TW(smth like april this year), unprovoked this one guy Ogron started to engage me. Diss my plays, insults, lame pms etc. Prob i'm not the 1st 'n00bie' he does this to, nor the last. I let it go for a while but then as I was getting better at the game, started firing back and pwning that bully.

Apparently little princes ego got hurt and instead of dropping this, no...he used his 'throne' to ban me from TSL for TKing and sucking lol. This is where I could either uninstall or sign up to forums (someone on staff said i should) and pwn this kid. It was lolworthy but he deleted the history after our sysops discovered he lied like a little bitch. Why he wasn't removed is a mystery, oh right, there's this illusion there would not be leagues without the nerd. That also wasn't a lesson, instead he likely tinkered the ratings in secret but chose to focus his active bullying on Jessup & co, whoever, this cunt thinks is a weaker target thats going to take it. Damn right, he's going to either stop or take his own medicine and by the buckload.

Can ban me all he want and invent stuff or whatever but this lying pos bully tried to fuck with the wrong newbie. This game deserves better than a cheating, lying pos lunatic in charge.
                            Last edited by skyforger; 10-30-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• skyforger, you are doing nothing but adding negativity, pointless swearing and fuel to the fire on these forums....can you at least add some constructive opinions somewhere, just once? We get it; Ogron gave you a boo boo, now move on from it we don't need this ongoing witch hunt stretched out over weeks.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• Ricko? What type backwards logic do you use? He was blocked from twdt for an invalid reason........ how about we allow sky to play and remedy this situation and perhaps if ogron stops abusing players and his position we can then move on. Sky has every right to stand up for his right to play TWDT.

This is no witch hunt either.. there is ample proof and multiple instances showing ogron is out of control and unfit to impartially run leagues on his own.
                                Last edited by Jessup; 10-30-2017, 11:12 AM.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X