This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    if a cap promises me starter spot as 6 star jav most weekends then ill sign up 4 dis
    wud like 2 make it clear since ogron hasnt: i will not play/show up at all if this above condition is not met ^ so draft wisely
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Ogron has based FA on the captains star rating for 3-4 seasons in a row, he did it last year and got 2nd pick in FA by doing it. Now this year mr. dt op and a captain hasn't decided how FA is being decided UNTIL after the pick order is chosen (how convenient), will he give himself #1 FA to sink to a new level of pathetic?

stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        Ogron has based FA on the captains star rating for 3-4 seasons in a row, he did it last year and got 2nd pick in FA by doing it. Now this year mr. dt op and a captain hasn't decided how FA is being decided UNTIL after the pick order is chosen (how convenient)
        This is actually a bald-faced lie.

I had the 5th pick in the Main Draft last season, and should have had the #2 FA pick. With the tier system I had put in ahead of the draft, I went #3. It actually hurt me, it didn't help me.

I've done the tier system 1/5 times I've run TWDT. Last season was run by Henry Saari. This 4 seasons in a row crap is another total lie. We had six strong captains in the run-up to TWDT, so I didn't create a Tier System Post and let it be reverse order like typically has been. I didn't decide it after the fact. It was always reverse order, and always will be, unless I specifically create a massive thread with a graphics chart ahead of time indicating otherwise.

The only time I've ever done it, I made a giant post about it a month before the draft:

You and Tiny are some of the least credible, selfish players in the zone. Tiny is listing himself ahead of me in his proposed tiers lol, so he gets Zidane and the #2 FA pick. How convenient.

Zidane, who is always the strongest cap, gotten #1 repeatedly and gotten Ease on multiple occasions. Strong caps aren't fair. Strong caps getting high picks isn't fair.

Suddenly he's interested in fairness.

I once tried to make TWDT more fair a few years back, and make captains pick themselves. Zidane was the lone holdout cap who refused to play unless it was removed. He has repeatedly fought against putting in the FA Tiers system because it didn't benefit him. He howled at the moon last season because of the FA Tier system, complaining about it nonstop.

He was also captain until a week ago, and didn't say a peep about FA or Tiers. Do you know why? Because he has fought against the system and it would have hurt him while he was cap. Now that he isn't cap, and the system would benefit him, he is trying to get it implemented after the fact, when the plan was to do reverse order all along.

I got screwed in the main draft last season, then screwed in the FA draft last season, then screwed in the main draft this season, but suddenly I have the #1 FA pick this season and I'm a cheater sinking to new lows.

You've fought against fairness in TWDT your entire life, and now suddenly you're a champion of a system you tried to repeatedly kill.

You're pathetic, and one of the most selfish, entitled players in this game who has given nothing back and cares only about himself.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Bold faced lie, you used the tier system in multiple seasons. and of course you don't want to use it this year since you want the first pick. I know for a fact I have been tier'd as last pick in FA in other seasons than just the one above, cause the last season that just ended you were a captain/jessup was cap and I was once again last pick FA

proof below: so your claim about me lying about multiple seasons is bs, keep lying (i was 2nd pick, dele was first pick in main and still got 2nd in FA)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1324148540

yes Ogron you deserve the first pick over Ixador - keep telling yourself that

and also do not compare the 6th pick in the draft to picking last in FA, you got iron survivor and mythril whereas the 6th pick in FA will most likely be pee pee sock.

i guess iron survivor and mythril are trash players, poor guy got 6th spot

you run these leagues out of competitive greed and masquerade as if you are helping the zone, you're not a good person and 99% of this zone knows it. but keep making cartoons and pretending hosting a draft is difficult.

edited reasoning: took out the personal insults to stay somewhat focused on what the actual issue is: op abuse & delusion
          Last edited by zidane; 10-24-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Give my wb red bullets or this will be unfair to everyone else
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Does anyone disagree that ixa should get first FA pick? I mean take a vote if anyone disagrees. The point of dt is to have different competitive teams but screwing up the FA order could cause a huge negative impact.. this game isn’t strong enough to have big mistakes right now.
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

top 100 basers list

Comment

Yea I would turn my attention to me insulting you too if I was caught lying/abusing. Good strat

1. I was never going to cap that's why I didn't talk about FA
                  2. If I had capped I would have assumed I was getting the last FA pick cause it happened multiple seasons in a row

Keep being a pathetic abusing loser, you're the one who made the ratings but apparently you are not more valuable than ixador. Also nice job on some of those ratings for people you dislike, like Henry saari being 67 67 87, not biased at all man, good head OP.

Also FYI jessup ogron had you rated a 0 in base last year so that you would get benched every single game if there were more than the minimum needed. Just another example of abuse, he would rate people he doesn't like as low as possible regardless of skill to have them bench more often than not.

Cheers to ogron abusing in a dead game

Comment

Zidane, the guy who has had the most unfair advantages of any captain in the history of TWDT by such an absurd margin. How many times have you had the #1 pick while being the strongest cap? How many times have you gotten to draft Ease? 2? 3?

Then you repeatedly threatened to quit and not cap if those advantages were reduced.

This coming from the guy who got Ease/Turban/Trasher/Sika/Hulk/Pressure/Lasenza/SquallFF8 on the same team in 2012 because he drafted that corrupt tool Aura who ran TWDT and got fed all the Waiver bids in Free Agency to cheat and get the best players for the lowest prices.

You're a lying, cheating piece of shit.

Here are my picks the 4 times I've capped:

2013: 8th pick out of 8 in Main Draft while the weakest cap -- I didn't even get the #1 FA pick because it was still a Waiver Bid system, which I eliminated to stop cheaters like you. I never whined on forums about having the worst pick against stronger caps. (waiver bid system)

2016: 5th pick out of 8 in Main Draft, 4th pick in FA (reverse order)

2017: 5th pick out of 6 in Main Draft, 3rd pick in FA (instead of 2nd because of Tier system)

2017: 6th pick out of 6 in Main Draft, 1st pick in FA (reverse order)

I've never been anywhere near the strongest caps, and I've consistently gotten the worst picks in both the Main Draft and FA every time. The 1 time it would actually work out for me, you're suddenly up in arms because it doesn't benefit you. All you care about is yourself.

You've had more advantages in TWDT than any player in it's history, and you're still trying to get more.

You're an absolute clown.
                    Last edited by ogron; 10-25-2017, 12:32 AM.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

I'm giving you facts, I'm talking about an op who abuses his powers in multiple leagues and you are giving me my draft history? What does me picking ease in dt 5 years ago have to do with you abusing in the present

Comment

lol you're a fucking liar, you threatened not to cap when i tried to make caps pick themselves, and you threatened not to cap if i put in the FA tier system awhile back, too. but suddenly you're on the team that got the #6 pick in FA and you're a fucking communist sympathizer fighting for equality.

you're a clown.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

If you want FA Tiers, they have to come before the Main Draft. You can't retroactively pick who falls into what tier AFTER the draft, that makes no fucking sense. That's why when I did the tiers (1/5 times I've been head op, 1/1 when henry was) they were posted before the fucking draft.

You want them so badly, we can do it. Cancel all the teams, I'll set up the tiers on a graphic, and we'll do another lotto do see who gets the #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6 picks, and then we're sort the FA draft into the tiers based on that after re-doing the draft.

That's the only fair way to do it, and I'm all for it. Could have saved us a lot of time demanding for FA Tiers before the Main Draft... oh, except you were still a captain, hate FA tiers, fought against it last season, threatened not to cap this season if they were back, so you didn't say anything about it until now when you're not capping and have the #6 pick.
                          Last edited by ogron; 10-25-2017, 01:14 AM.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

wait...are we seriously considering letting anyone but Ixador have #1 FA draft pick?

Regardless of what draft order you were or weren't, Ixador should be the ONLY choice as the #1 FA pick - why? Because his own rating is alarmingly lower than any other caps so our team is already at a huge disadvantage, he hasn't capped before and is FAR less experienced so needs all the help he can get to at least TRY to make our team somewhat more equal to others.

This shouldn't be about 'I didn't get the draft order I wanted so I get to go higher in FA draft' it should be about looking at the bigger picture and realising we have 1 seriously disadvantaged team here which will ruin the enjoyment of the league for everyone. FYI I would be saying this if I wasn't on this team, as I said in previous threads if Ixador was made a TWDT cap.
                            Last edited by Ricko; 10-25-2017, 05:00 AM.
                            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I think it should be reverse order outside of ixador. I agree that ixador should have first pick.
                              In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                              twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                              twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Sidenote: picking last, 6th out of 6 is much better than 5th or even 4th, depending on the pool.
                                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                                X