Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep talking about my luck in the main draft/your draft history, has absolutely nothing to do with your constant abuse in tsl/twdt. keep lying about me making threats too we both know the only reason i was "cap" was to add interest to the league and i was never going to cap, which i said multiple times.

how the FA is done has NO bearing on the main draft you moron, the whole zone knows if you weren't a high rated captain you'd have no issue with doing it based on stars. Now that you're one of the higher rated captains you sing a different tune and want to go back to how FA was done years ago.

FA should NEVER be based on reverse order with how dead the game is currently, which is why it was changed. because you usually have 2 good players signup and the rest are completely useless. the main draft order doesn't matter, it's a snake draft you tard and everyone within the first 2-3 rounds have close to the same value

Comment

2:zidane> don't put in that FA tier crap again this season or im not capping
      top 100 basers list

Comment

top 100 basers list

Comment

top 100 basers list

Comment

1:Ogron> im a fat loser and abusing in a dead game is my life

Comment

Just redraft and give Ixa a co-captain. Problem solved.
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

i didn't even want to run TWDT, and i definitely didn't want to cap a TWDT team. i ended my run with a perfectly run season (TWDT Fall 2016) with zero drama.

two weeks ago, the consensus was:

Henry Saari> doesn't matter, TWDT isn't happening, not enough players

i busted my ass to take over and get the numbers for it. then some selfish pieces of shit pulled out from capping and forced me to cap on top of running the league, and forcing me to cap Ixador, which I did not want to do.

i just wanted to play, and have fun.

unfortunately, this everyone else's attitude, and no one steps up (except heaven.)

instead, i have to do fucking everything, then anything that goes my way in TWDT results in 900 forum posts accusing me of cheating and corruption, and i always have to "do the right thing for the zone". when other captains have any sort of fortuitous bounce it's just luck, when it happens to me it's the end of the fucking world.

so i have to do all the work, run TWDT when i don't want to, cap when i don't want to, and if anything good happens to my team i have to undo it to make it "fair", even though those standards are never held up to any other captain.

it's fucking absurd.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

you did nothing you moron...... please give me a detailed breakdown on what you did since you "returned as op of dt"

this is what's wrong with the zone and people like you, you got someone to put a zoner up about dt and that's considered "all of the work", oh ya and you used a randomizer to choose pick order. you couldnt even fucking get another cap until 30 mins before when I gave you 6 days notice before the draft. you got about 20 players and I think me/heaven got 75% of them, but yes you worked extremely hard and deserve to abuse in DT now.

pat yourself on the back

Comment

this is your logic

if you get a low draft pick -> lets do reverse order this year because I didn't make cartoons before the draft
                    if you get a high draft pick -> lets do it based on star ratings because that's what everyone wants and what is fair, also it benefits me too!

in what possible world do we need you to decide how FA is done before the draft, as the draft order is completely independent (and luck based). the truth is you think you DESERVE special benefits because you're the op and you put up a lousy zoner. please do not respond to this thread again unless you want to start acting like a normal person

Comment

• i decided to do reverse order months in advance, which is why there is no Tier thread.

that's the bottom line.

i never decided anything after the fact.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                        if you get a low draft pick -> lets do reverse order this year because I didn't make cartoons before the draft
                        if you get a high draft pick -> lets do it based on star ratings because that's what everyone wants and what is fair, also it benefits me too!
                        Another bogus, easily disprovable lie.

The Tier system hurt me last season I capped, and gave me a worse pick. The one time I used it while running TWDT, I wasn't captain, and it had no effect on the team I was on. It has never benefited me. The notion I put in whatever FA system helps me is untrue, and there's years of evidence that says otherwise.

I also am the one who eliminated the shady Waiver Bid system you abused to cheat your way to the title in 2012, and I was the first TWDT Op to make all the drafts happen on live stream. Previously, all TWDT runners did them in secret with no witnesses.

I've never had a pick inside the Top 4 in the main draft, and I've never had a pick inside the Top 2 in the FA draft. The notion that I've abused either draft system is another patently absurd lie.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

• I want to know the details on the argument that led to zidane vs ogron this last week that we haven't seen before.
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• zidane and ogron need to play ranked LoL for some bonding time
                            3:BOMBED> got donuts
                            3:BOMBED> how jealous
                            3:Heaven> how american
                            3:BOMBED> ??????????
                            3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                            3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

• Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                              In.
                              Don't forget to add please. Can make some sundays!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                                I want to know the details on the argument that led to zidane vs ogron this last week that we haven't seen before.
                                It all started when Jessup seduced Zidane by sending him n00dz causing zidane to reveal the #TSLGate and backstab Ogron.
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X