Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can u guys get off the FA signup list thread, thanks!
    And you can scroll though all this whining spam and see u forgot to to sign someone up.
    Last edited by olde; 10-26-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by olde View Post
      Can u guys get off the FA signup list thread, thanks!
      And you can scroll though all this whining spam and see u forgot to to sign someone up.
      yeah!

i signed up and i am not represented!!!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        It all started when Jessup seduced Zidane by sending him n00dz causing zidane to reveal the #TSLGate and backstab Ogron.
        i sent no nudes he'ss lying
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• Why is skyforger not on this free agent list
          3x TWLD All-Star
          2x TWLD Finals MVP
          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

• skyforger better be on FA list asap... im honestly disgusting and confused at how this guy is still a league op
            Last edited by zidane; 10-26-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• count me in

Comment

• Add me
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  im honestly disgusting
                  No doubt!
                  3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                  3:45th President> do it
                  kyler> who is 45th President
                  nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• ok, i'm responding again to get on the list

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                      Why is skyforger not on this free agent list
                      Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      skyforger better be on FA list asap... im honestly disgusting and confused at how this guy is still a league op
                      Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      ok, i'm responding again to get on the list
                      ogron warned for picking on skyforger and zeebu

come on man, two VETS who were playing competitively when you were still firing shark bombs into FR from roof in pub

i say you guys cut this man and make him bleed gravy
                      Last edited by Voth; 10-27-2017, 09:56 AM.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Let's also be reminded that ixa's squad Grim Dawn is down a player along with Tiny's squad Earthworm. Both teams already have less of a roster. Earthworm is pretty strong and can maybe not be affected being down a player but.. Grim Dawn is down a player, has a new cap and is arguably the weakest lineup by far. Def no question ixador should be awared first pick.

The 6th place pick spot in twdt draft is no where near as bad as 4 and 5 placement picks. The double pick 6th place gets is very favorable.

The fact skyforger has not been added to the FA list needs to be remedied immediately. Ogron is 2 days late and has accepted others behind skys signup.. Update this list NOW with sky and everyone elses name on it who has signed up and stop playing ur demented abusive games. Still waiting for you to defend yourself against the charges put on you btw. You plan on ever addressing these serious charges? A professional league op who puts so much time and energy into these things surely would be interested in clearing their name ... wouldn't they?
                        Last edited by Jessup; 10-27-2017, 10:36 AM.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• yeah why isn't skyforger on the list? he has been pretty active in recent leagues and has potential to be a great jav. this game cannot afford banning people from the competitive side. dont taze him bro.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• apparently ogron has banned me from twdt cos i signed up early and when it didnt start then said im out with the uncertainty of ogron himself quitting coming back and caps quitting, no start date etc lol. double standards much real reason clear as day

staff, even head of leagues say they rally for dictator stop being silly, but beyond pleading with him nothing they think they can do to him lol

whateva alrdy bought pubg for next gaming fix. still gonna call out the pimple cones next lame ass abuses here.
                            Last edited by skyforger; 10-27-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              Let's also be reminded that ixa's squad Grim Dawn is down a player along with Tiny's squad Earthworm. Both teams already have less of a roster. Earthworm is pretty strong and can maybe not be affected being down a player but.. Grim Dawn is down a player, has a new cap and is arguably the weakest lineup by far. Def no question ixador should be awared first pick.

The 6th place pick spot in twdt draft is no where near as bad as 4 and 5 placement picks. The double pick 6th place gets is very favorable.

The fact skyforger has not been added to the FA list needs to be remedied immediately. Ogron is 2 days late and has accepted others behind skys signup.. Update this list NOW with sky and everyone elses name on it who has signed up and stop playing ur demented abusive games. Still waiting for you to defend yourself against the charges put on you btw. You plan on ever addressing these serious charges? A professional league op who puts so much time and energy into these things surely would be interested in clearing their name ... wouldn't they?
                              Lmao... This is a joke right? Like it matters if you have Wavy Run, Cyclone, Originalbetatester, zyzz and so on, on your roster.. Chance they show is already below 5% and them playing is 0,000000001%.
                              Major Crisis

Comment

• You are the joke Major. stfu.... btw zyzz is the most underrated wb in the entire draft..I know he smashes ur skill level in it. Strong lower stars are often the key to TWDT. You are a complete dork.l
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X