X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Results

Draft reuslts
    Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:38 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Good luck to all six teams!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

WHAT? I am boycotting TWDT.
      I had one requirement and one only... which was to NOT be on the same team as Jessup. Not stepping into my warbird if she is floating around in the same arena.
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Thank you and GJ turban! (assuming u drafted for me) I cant login until sunday and so I hope my team know to show on sunday and kick some ass! You can ask turb for chat, its been the same since 2012. T E R R O R I S T 2 0 1 7
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
          WHAT? I am boycotting TWDT.
          I had one requirement and one only... which was to NOT be on the same team as Jessup. Not stepping into my warbird if she is floating around in the same arena.
          Come on zazu, can we be mature about this? For the record, I was not aware that you had issues with Jessup, it's hard to keep track of everyone who does. I drafted people who, to the best of my knowledge could work together and not have much in the way of issues with one another. I want to apologize for any inconvenience caused and ask that you work with me on the this to find a way to make it comfortable for both you and Jessup. Often times we adults have to work with others we don't like, it is unfortunate sometimes but we do it anyways. I hope you can get past this and move forward with the team but if not, let me know so I can see about placing you elsewhere if possible. Thank you and have a great day.

-IxaDor

Comment

Way to start in a mature and positive manner that helps our team zazu. For the record and for our teams benefit I will forfeit my spot to play any time zazu is used in warbird if it will make him get his team spirit back and try. Also players who act like this .. you are hurting your captain, squad and TWDT in general.. so DON'T. It isn't fair to everyone else involved. I also have no clue why you get so emo about me. I never even did anything to you.. besides own you in twdd a few times
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
              Come on zazu, can we be mature about this? For the record, I was not aware that you had issues with Jessup, it's hard to keep track of everyone who does. I drafted people who, to the best of my knowledge could work together and not have much in the way of issues with one another. I want to apologize for any inconvenience caused and ask that you work with me on the this to find a way to make it comfortable for both you and Jessup. Often times we adults have to work with others we don't like, it is unfortunate sometimes but we do it anyways. I hope you can get past this and move forward with the team but if not, let me know so I can see about placing you elsewhere if possible. Thank you and have a great day.

-IxaDor
              ixADor for SysOp
              Geio> Down to chill and play that
              Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

To be fair - our team has a decent chance in Warbird if people show up. Got the lag god zizzo, the pretty ginger boy - Ricky.. and I’m not sure if Guero is even alive but if so.. he might be useful? Also - Jessup is a solid wb.

Idk I’m just glad dt is back and I have a chance to play javs this year. Go team go!
                help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Also - just saw jeb on team too.. a good late round pickup
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Weak - this is the 3rd season we're together!

I'll aim to be more active now it's TWDT and not TSL...
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Why does my team have some random name?? I told u it should be Blind... Suits me.
                      Major Crisis

Comment

Yeah ricko- we need you to be active.. also I’m off on weekends now so I’ll be more active.

Comment

R we getting some ANALysis thread from the rosters
                          FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                          Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                          FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                          Burzum> meaning what
                          Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                          RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Don't mind me, just testing my forum signature
                            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
                              Don't mind me, just testing my forum signature
                              Cool baldurs gate reference dude, fancy a bum?
                              British> my 18th tomoz $$
                              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Working...
                              X