Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Grim Dawn

Greetings everyone,

Wanted to take a few moments to welcome everyone to Grim Dawn and thank you all in advance for your patience, understanding and willingness to work with me for us to make a mark for ourselves this season.

I am not going to make promises I can’t keep or sugar coat the fact this team is the weakest link of the six competing teams for TWDT this season. Does it rule us out from having a shot at something great? Of course not. For us to succeed though we will have to fight tooth and nail for every inch, at times making hard choices and sacrifices week in and week out. We will have to rise up together as a team, work with each other, help each other in any way and perform our very best every time we step on stage if we want a chance.

I will say, I wasn’t expecting to take on a captain position this season, it was handed to me within thirty minutes of the draft. I wish I had more time to prepare but I didn’t which isn’t really fair to you. I do think we have enough talent here to do something special this season. This team was not for my own personal gain or recognition; it was for you and everyone else to have a fun yet competitive season.

I view everyone on our team on equal terms and see Grim Dawn as a collective body of likeminded individuals driven for one goal in mind. Again, this won’t be easy; we aren’t particularly stacked in any league, the closest being warbird but so are some other teams. We are however, pretty well rounded I think and if we all do our very best, there is no telling where it can lead us.

We may be seen as the weakest link, but you know the weakest link is the only link that gets noticed, many will be watching. This is your time to shine.

Again, welcome! Thank you for checking out this post and I look forward to working with you all here soon. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me here or in-game. I also wish other teams reading this to have a wonderful season and wish you all the best of luck as well.

Have a great rest of your week everyone and I’ll see you all Sunday. Take care.

-IxaDor
    Last edited by IxaDor; 10-31-2017, 12:27 PM.

Awesome stuff. Glad you chose to cap this season, happy to be on the team.
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

???????
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Fitting name. Good luck
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Cool graphic!
          Looking forward to fighting it out in 2D space
          MRW

Comment

Oh so that's where all the terrs went.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Congrats on being cap and cool graphic ixa!! I guess I can't quit twdt totally now I'm part of your team
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Lmao... why say you're the worst team right off the bat, but anyway interesting approach+GL !

Comment

You have Jessup, auto loss. GL
                  Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                  1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Good luck Ixa, you're going to need it.
                    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

I wouldn't really say that's the primary meaning of Dawn (to be perceived or understood) in the name, surely it's the sunrise dawn? With poor grammar like this we have a lot to work on.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                      X