Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDTJ - my take on the drafted teams

Preview
    Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:22 AM.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Good job, nice predictions
    Last edited by Iron; 10-24-2017, 10:16 PM.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

lmao.......

Comment

In my opinion Earthworm is the favorite. Terrorist might be close..
        I see Blind (Metroid) as #3. 4 out of our 5 players have played together for a while on Envy, and 3 of us have done that for a long time. That chemistry is there..
        But then Lag & Luck have their name for a reason.. Lmao Kess & Trasher & yeh.. Limit better goes to 200ms already. Dont want some ISIS guy be able to play in competitive play.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
          But then Lag & Luck have their name for a reason.. Lmao Kess & Trasher & yeh.. Limit better goes to 200ms already. Dont want some ISIS guy be able to play in competitive play.
          Too bad you can't be an abusive host and block yeh like you have been doing all TSL to hurt his chances and scores you schmuck. Srsly .. hope Trasher and kess and yeh smash ur team to smithereens.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Too bad you can't be an abusive host and block yeh like you have been doing all TSL to hurt his chances and scores you schmuck. Srsly .. hope Trasher and kess and yeh smash ur team to smithereens.

Lol. Everyone here on forums agreed that Yeh shouldnt be playing. Kid has 280 ms, 1.6 s2c and 0,-2 c2s. Yes, it is within 'limits', but those limits are stupid. Anyone can see his lag has a huge influence on the game. This is like the first time in his whole ss life the guy goes positive in jav. And you wanna keep telling me the guy is good.. Yea I would be even better too if I ate half the bombs and my bombs appear 2 inches after I fired them.
            Kess and Trasher, I can play perfectly fine against, their lag is 'predictable'. Even people like daldur, jockman, bumpa and all those aussies didnt lag this bad.
            Yeh lives in a 3rd world country, ofc he lags. But then you cant expect to play all the time, simple.
            Major Crisis

Comment

Refer to post #5 in the given link idiot. http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...ponse-required
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                Lag & Luck have their name for a reason.. Lmao Kess & Trasher & yeh..
                If only Ogron hadn't snatched Iron Survivor, then the squadname would truly fit.
                JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                  If only Ogron hadn't snatched Iron Survivor, then the squadname would truly fit.
                  Shame my brazilian brother isnt here. But yeh fits the laggot role nicely too.
                  Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                  1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Working...
                  X