Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: [IMPORTANT] Staff response required

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    150

    [IMPORTANT] Staff response required

    Alarming reports from twdt thread:

    On a side note, its pretty fucked up that Ogron has been rigging the TSL ratings for players based on personal bias. I didn't want to believe it but it does explain why Jessup has been fighting this so adamantly. This needs to be looked into its disgusting.
    In tsl the lowest rating was supposed to be 40 but when Claus wanted to abuse he'd put people he dislikes at 0, so someone like hellrazor is 40 and you're 0 the person would get benched every single game.
    Guy failed at trolling me put my rating at 0 for a week at least and I still won his abused league.
    What is going to be done about this?

    PS.

    Done not to the whistleblowers but about the abuse of trust and authority here.
    Last edited by skyforger; 10-25-2017 at 10:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,346
    Somehow staff turned their backs to many improper things going on so I'd like to see a response too. Staff actually allowed a non staffer to warn me (A STAFF MEMBER!!) for posting about league infractions I observed by players while either hosting or playing in TSL matches. I would post issues feeling obligated to as I saw it as my responsibility but for some reason instead I received warnings for doing so by ogron. I was threatened with TSL bans and having my staff powers revoked by this guy. The crazy thing is the word "warning" I used in these infraction forum posts became more important to him than the actual infractions themselves and as a result multiple real actual infractions were ignored completely by ogron with no actions taken or even considered that I reported. Somehow this system became totally broken.

    More to the point.. I request ogron himself respond to this issue. Staff seems to have seriously dropped the ball and this is why I've been furious at what has been going on recently. There is still some nonsense taking place too even as TSL wraps up. We can and should do better than this!

  3. #3
    Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    Somehow staff turned their backs to many improper things going on so I'd like to see a response too. Staff actually allowed a non staffer to warn me (A STAFF MEMBER!!) for posting about league infractions I observed by players while either hosting or playing in TSL matches. I would post issues feeling obligated to as I saw it as my responsibility but for some reason instead I received warnings for doing so by ogron. I was threatened with TSL bans and having my staff powers revoked by this guy. The crazy thing is the word "warning" I used in these infraction forum posts became more important to him than the actual infractions themselves and as a result multiple real actual infractions were ignored completely by ogron with no actions taken or even considered that I reported. Somehow this system became totally broken.

    More to the point.. I request ogron himself respond to this issue. Staff seems to have seriously dropped the ball and this is why I've been furious at what has been going on recently. There is still some nonsense taking place too even as TSL wraps up. We can and should do better than this!

    How about u finally grow a pair of balls and keep this on staff? I thought you have been whining multiple times about me saying staff stuff into public, yet u cant keep it inside either. I see you are whining 24/7. I dont think you can complain about being benched at all, you are one of the people with the most games.
    And its always easy to complain from the sideline. Ratings will always be off, cant be 100% sure, there will always be someone benching more than others. Isnt it randomly atm anyway? All I see you doing is whine whine whine, never seen u adding something into leagues.
    Major Crisis

  4. #4
    who u Crescent Seal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Crisis View Post
    How about u finally grow a pair of balls and keep this on staff? I thought you have been whining multiple times about me saying staff stuff into public, yet u cant keep it inside either. I see you are whining 24/7. I dont think you can complain about being benched at all, you are one of the people with the most games.
    And its always easy to complain from the sideline. Ratings will always be off, cant be 100% sure, there will always be someone benching more than others. Isnt it randomly atm anyway? All I see you doing is whine whine whine, never seen u adding something into leagues.
    Did you not read the other thread lol? It was just confirmed that Ogron was rigging the ratings for players like Jessup in order to have them benched by the bot. Allow transparency.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

    1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

    5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

    Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

    Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

    Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

  5. #5
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,346
    Major <ER> .. YOU are one of the corrupt henchmen of ogron and should be axed from staff you jerk. You have been warned by Sysops and Mods and heaven (The official league op)... not to block the player yeh multiple times yet you continued and went rogue. You are a repeat abuser and I will call you out for it. I tried doing private staff forums to deal with issues as requested.. I've pmed staffers many times only to be ignored and have my concerns swept under the rug. The abuse is ignored and nothing is done. soo.. screw that!! I'll continue to call out things here in public... at least it is in the record here for the community to see.

  6. #6
    Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    Did you not read the other thread lol? It was just confirmed that Ogron was rigging the ratings for players like Jessup in order to have them benched by the bot. Allow transparency.

    Last season Ogron made Qan code it that higher 'star' people gets played first. Yea, ofcourse Jessup gets benched then. That has been changed, yes it wasnt by Ogron. But we all knew TSL is new and needs adjustment, just like we should evaluate these seasons first before we start a new one directly. In my opinion we run leagues with the community and not just by one person. Ofcourse I thank Ogron for creating this league, but he should also understand that his opinion about stuff isnt always the best or whats needed.
    Major Crisis

  7. #7
    Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    Major <ER> .. YOU are one of the corrupt henchmen of ogron and should be axed from staff you jerk. You have been warned by Sysops and Mods and heaven (The official league op)... not to block the player yeh multiple times yet you continued and went rogue. You are a repeat abuser and I will call you out for it. I tried doing private staff forums to deal with issues as requested.. I've pmed staffers many times only to be ignored and have my concerns swept under the rug. The abuse is ignored and nothing is done. soo.. screw that!! I'll continue to call out things here in public... at least it is in the record here for the community to see.

    Yes I blocked Yeh, I never said I didnt. I will keep doing it. Somehow Beasty, Qan, Heaven and Ogron never told me to stop. It was you and your fuckbuddy Henry Salami. Yet Henry Salami has been told to stop interfering with TSL or TWDT.
    And lovely that you say I dig Ogron. You dont wanna know how many fights we have had and dont like each other, but we have respect for eachother.

    And its funny that you think that I am just an 'er'.

    And maybe there is a reason why everyone on staff is ignoring you.. You are an ignorant person. You have no mirror that you look into, it's always the fault of others.
    Major Crisis

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    150
    yo staffers instead of dissing each other out here maybe u should be banGing ogron hard for this.

  9. #9
    2 good Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    770
    I was benched in jav last night. it is fixed...issues with the ratings and subs were changed..move on and stfu and stop making your pointless threads. As staff you others should deal with your personal issues with staff in staff as none of us can do a fucking thing about it besides add gas. We don't give a fuck.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

    Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    142
    This thread gave me cancer.

  11. #11
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,346
    Tiny .. this is in no way pointless .... facepalm ... it affects the entire way the game is being handled from the top down. Everyone is affected by it. Maybe you don't give a fuck but many do.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    Allow transparency.
    Allow conspiracy.
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

    Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

    Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    150
    Last season Ogron made Qan code it that higher 'star' people gets played first. Yea, ofcourse Jessup gets benched then.
    fwiw last season in the beginning i used to get benched too (when supposedly good players couldnt be benched), coincidentally around the time when this nerd tried to ban me altogether lol. after it was resolved, i started to get tough teams. prob rated high 80 or 90 now. don't rly care. its cool, don't play for a tiny pixel nerd title, but the obv elephant in the room is that this guy uses secrecy to tinker the ratings to try to fuck or reward people. whatever his little cartman brain comes up with.

    in twdt the .7 rating that can only play in a slot higher is the same thing. introduced because something like an 8.7 rating for Henry (shitty example only) at first glance looks less scummy, than outright making it clear he has to compete with a whole another weight class of players than 8x guys. 87-100 is the top slot only but its hidden in the fine print. cunning heh. literally what other practical purpose this 'feature' serves?

  14. #14
    give life, take death qan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    oly, wa
    Posts
    717
    Seems like rating transparency would put a lot of this to bed. Ratings are open in TWDT. Anyone able to provide a convincing reason why they shouldn't be in TSL?
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

  15. #15
    ` Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by qan View Post
    Seems like rating transparency would put a lot of this to bed. Ratings are open in TWDT. Anyone able to provide a convincing reason why they shouldn't be in TSL?
    Feelings could get hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

  16. #16
    Registered User Ricko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,227
    surely TSL and TWDT ratings should be identical if they're apparently done by a few players? You don't go from a 9* wb to a 7* wb just because the league name has changed.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

  17. #17
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    59
    Can't a player's rating(s) evolve automatically over time using the data collected from TWDT and TSL games?

    A human can give an initial rating but I say performance (and maybe activity) should be the main element, all handled by an automated system. No manual rating fixing.

    And of course it should be 100% transparent.

    Why are we rating each other? Is this Nosedive? Let the system handle it and play without the worry that someone is tinkering with the ratings to fuck with you.

    ??????
    -Wirah (Method/Mefod)

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Crisis View Post
    Yes I blocked Yeh, I never said I didnt. I will keep doing it. Somehow Beasty, Qan, Heaven and Ogron never told me to stop. It was you and your fuckbuddy Henry Salami. Yet Henry Salami has been told to stop interfering with TSL or TWDT.
    And lovely that you say I dig Ogron. You dont wanna know how many fights we have had and dont like each other, but we have respect for eachother.

    And its funny that you think that I am just an 'er'.

    And maybe there is a reason why everyone on staff is ignoring you.. You are an ignorant person. You have no mirror that you look into, it's always the fault of others.
    Yeh is under lag limits and blocking him is against the rules. If you want to block or ban yeh, state so, the league head needs to. However without a valid reason other than lagging but yet remaining under limits - that is not a reason to block a player. We have certain rules in place for very good reasons. However as explained, free reign has been declared so our rules hardly mean a damn thing. Now... if our zone rules mean nothing, then any of us may be banned from a league without a reason if you or Ogron decides so. Right?

    Can the league leader give an explanation on what grounds yeh has been banned/is blocked from TSL? According to Trench Wars rules he is under lag limits or if he isn't, the matchbots spec him automaticly. What rule is he breaking right now that justifies this madness?

    PS. Can I have a warning for allowing yeh to play?
    Last edited by Henry Saari; 10-26-2017 at 09:14 AM.

  19. #19
    Registered User Iron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Saari View Post
    Yeh is under lag limits and blocking him is against the rules. If you want to block or ban yeh, state so, the league head needs to. However without a valid reason other than lagging but yet remaining under limits - that is not a reason to block a player. We have certain rules in place for very good reasons. However as explained, free reign has been declared so our rules hardly mean a damn thing. Now... if our zone rules mean nothing, then any of us may be banned from a league without a reason if you or Ogron decides so. Right?

    Can the league leader give an explanation on what grounds yeh has been banned/is blocked from TSL? According to Trench Wars rules he is under lag limits or if he isn't, the matchbots spec him automaticly. What rule is he breaking right now that justifies this madness?

    PS. Can I have a warning for allowing yeh to play?

    I agree with everything said here, seems like all the problems/drama happening lately is cause the rules arent being followed.
    Someone need step up and bring the order to the zone again, 80% of the time ppl just go with "the zone is dying anyways so fuck it".

    Ps - make ratings public and wirah's idea is great but i doubt someone will have the time and will to do it.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

  20. #20
    Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Saari View Post
    Yeh is under lag limits and blocking him is against the rules. If you want to block or ban yeh, state so, the league head needs to. However without a valid reason other than lagging but yet remaining under limits - that is not a reason to block a player. We have certain rules in place for very good reasons. However as explained, free reign has been declared so our rules hardly mean a damn thing. Now... if our zone rules mean nothing, then any of us may be banned from a league without a reason if you or Ogron decides so. Right?

    Can the league leader give an explanation on what grounds yeh has been banned/is blocked from TSL? According to Trench Wars rules he is under lag limits or if he isn't, the matchbots spec him automaticly. What rule is he breaking right now that justifies this madness?

    PS. Can I have a warning for allowing yeh to play?
    So with other words you say we are all free to induce our lag as long as we stay within limits.
    If you cant see that 280 ms, 1.6 s2c and 0,-2 c2s cause idiotic spikes you are even more retarded than I already think you are.
    It's funny that neither Beasty or Qan is disagreeing with me. Beasty asked about it, told him why I did it and he didnt respond in any way. So I asume he agrees with me. Qan never said a thing about it, and to be honest he shouldnt. He has never played a single competitive game so its hard for him to judge about it.
    Major Crisis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •