[IMPORTANT] Staff response required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are Jessup Jr.

You're a sad troll who spams forums with your nonsense because you're unhappy with your own life and want to take it out on someone else.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

sure boy. also my wife left me thats why im friendly with jessup now
      Last edited by skyforger; 10-27-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger
        sure boy. except i only signed up here in fkin 2017 cos you banned me like a lil bitch then deleted the evidence of your abuse when even sysops told u to gtfo. now i gotta finish the work takin out the trash.
        Deleted the evidence?

You asked me to delete your threads for you.

If by taking out the trash, you mean trolling and harassing the only reason TSL and TWDT exist, you're doing a fantastic job.

TWDT had been run into the ground by 2013 by horribly corrupt (Aura) and horribly incompetent (K A N E) staffers -- it was so bad the TWDT-J 2013 Final never even happened. And was dead until I revived it and revamped it in 2014. Henry Saari declared it dead two weeks ago due to lack of signups.

The entire zone was dead for the first six months of this year while I was gone. They were going to make TWDT into a 3 week season with ?go zombies deciding the final playoff spot until I stepped in this Spring.

The zone was dead again for months, and I created TSL from scratch, and the game is active again.

If you're unhappy with the fact that a newly created league had issues in its inaugural season, and requires more policing due to the lack of team/captain structure, then don't play.

Instead, you keep playing my leagues and spamming forums with trolling bullshit, because you're unhappy with yourself, and people in positions of authority are a natural target.

You and Jessup account for like 95% of the crying and whining in TSL, but at least with Jessup he's earnest, even if he's wrong and a complete cancer to the league. What's your excuse?

If I wasn't here, there would be no TSL or TWDT, and no reason to log on or post on forums, and you'd be playing another game, probably harassing the developers on their forums (except they get paid, and I'm a volunteer), because you're a miserable cretin.

So, yeah, you are Jessup Jr.
        Last edited by ogron; 10-27-2017, 07:25 PM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          Wup wup BS

You either stop abusing and bossing vs people you think are vulnerable or a point will come when you yourself will be removed and ridiculed. Thats what I mean. Also preferably stop lying.

Comment

Deleted the evidence?

You asked me to delete your threads for you.

If by taking out the trash, you mean trolling and harassing the only reason TSL and TWDT exist, you're doing a fantastic job.

TWDT had been run into the ground by 2013 by horribly corrupt (Aura) and horribly incompetent (K A N E) staffers -- it was so bad the TWDT-J 2013 Final never even happened. And was dead until I revived it and revamped it in 2014. Henry Saari declared it dead two weeks ago due to lack of signups.

The entire zone was dead for the first six months of this year while I was gone. They were going to make TWDT into a 3 week season with ?go zombies deciding the final playoff spot until I stepped in this Spring.

The zone was dead again for months, and I created TSL from scratch, and the game is active again.

If you're unhappy with the fact that a newly created league had issues in its inaugural season, and requires more policing due to the lack of team/captain structure, then don't play.

Instead, you keep playing my leagues and spamming forums with trolling bullshit, because you're unhappy with yourself, and people in positions of authority are a natural target.

You and Jessup account for like 95% of the crying and whining in TSL, but at least with Jessup he's earnest, even if he's wrong and a complete cancer to the league. What's your excuse?

If I wasn't here, there would be no TSL or TWDT, and no reason to log on or post on forums, and you'd be playing another game, probably harassing the developers on their forums (except they get paid, and I'm a volunteer), because you're a miserable cretin.

So, yeah, you are Jessup Jr.

When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves—they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.

The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too.

Cheats prosper until there are enough who bear grudges against them to make sure they do not prosper...........
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

word

Comment

Why not just release the ratings to the players? What is the big sercet?

Before I go into any detail look at your TSL website, you only have 30 active players with over 20 games in base lol. 30 PLAYERS IN THE ENTIRE FKN WORLD, let that sink in...........

Instead of benching "the line filler players" you should be suking there dik for careing to play this dead game and keeping it alive.

Clausehouse out here acting like he running NASA. ( no offence to anyone this is just truth, calling it like i see it G)
                Last edited by olde; 10-27-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post

Before I go into any detail look at your TSL website, you only have 30 active players with over 20 games in base lol. 30 PLAYERS IN THE ENTIRE FKN WORLD, let that sink in...........

Instead of benching "the line filler players" you should be suking there dik for careing to play this dead game and keeping it alive.

Clausehouse out here acting like he running NASA. ( no offence to anyone this is just truth, calling it like i see it G)
                  +1 thanks g

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post

man created algorithms tho
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I never lowered Zidane's rating, this is a 100% lie.
                      dude 100% is a bold claim to make... need proof... I doubt it's over 50%, maybe 60% max... hope you can back this up
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        Major <ER> .. YOU are one of the corrupt henchmen of ogron and should be axed from staff you jerk. You have been warned by Sysops and Mods and heaven (The official league op)... not to block the player yeh multiple times yet you continued and went rogue. You are a repeat abuser and I will call you out for it. I tried doing private staff forums to deal with issues as requested.. I've pmed staffers many times only to be ignored and have my concerns swept under the rug. The abuse is ignored and nothing is done. soo.. screw that!! I'll continue to call out things here in public... at least it is in the record here for the community to see.
                        heaven is a league op? lol who let that pakistani near that shit? no wonder it's all fucked up.
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

No idea about the player yeh. That is kind of much hate for to play or not to play though. Plus there are rewards, kind of not the problem in this opinion. Ogron does a fair share so kind of liking Ogron but whatever this seems as a side story of some sort. Anyhow would not blame Ogron though as a lot is done. Can ignore this if is finding as a flame though supposing also.
                          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier13 View Post
                            Plus there are forwards, kind of not the problem in this opinion.
                            Fixed.
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            3:45th President> do it
                            kyler> who is 45th President
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                            X