Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [IMPORTANT] Staff response required

Quote Originally Posted by Major Crisis View Post
    This 'ER' you speak of has more staff experience than 95% of the current staffers.

Is this a joke?

I never lowered Zidane's rating, this is a 100% lie.

I set his basing CAPTAINING rating to 0 for a week because he raged and troll switched/changed his entire team in basing, so it wouldn't (C) him.

I also detailed this move here awhile back: http://forums.subspace.tw/showthread.php?46701-Zidane-Basing-captaincy-removed-for-a-week

I initially asked Qan for the lowest rated players to get benched, but when it happens it dramatically increases your odds of starting the next game in the same league. So lower rated players would bench more, but it wouldn't be often and higher rated players would sit as well. My second proposal was just scaled % odds for everyone, with everyone sitting but in slightly different proportion to rating.

Instead, the algorithm simply benched the worst players in Season 1. This was not what I had in mind, and was changed months ago, and all this ground has already been covered.

The lowest rating is not supposed to be 40. The DEFAULT rating for players that haven't been rated is 40. Players who perform extremely poorly (like Hellrazor) are rated below that. This wasn't really an issue in jav/wb, but it's problematic in base when 23 people sign up and only 16 can play.

The !backfill command also helps alleviate this problem. And many veterans use it to help others. I've personally sat out dozens of games each season to let others play, even before the command existed.

I always have, and still do, favor better players playing more when stuck with a Sophie's Choice, for the simple reason that if an elite player in competition for an All-Star spot shows up for 30 games, he needs to be in the majority of those games in order to qualify. Lower rated players can improve and bench less. It's worth noting that Jessup played something like 70 games in base or something last season even with this issue, and has improved a bit, and his rating has risen in accordance.

I also provided Qan with a Rating algorithm to automatically rate players in warbird and javelin based on their TSL performances. It was never coded in.

Half the zone last season had their pitchforks out demanding that Jessup, Hellrazor, and Chrona be permanently banned for TSL, including Jessup Jr. (aka Skyforger), so I find it ironic he's suddenly up in arms about it.

Most of these claims are either lies, half-truths, or old news.
    Last edited by Claushouse; 10-27-2017 at 05:07 PM.
    2:RaCka> I wonder what turban's real name is
    2:Ogron> turb's name IRL is tellixador icantshow
    2:RaCka> LOL
    2:Heaven> LOl

i said you lowered jessup to 0 so he'd get benched in base, you openly talked about it. where did I say you lowered my base rating lol.. ?

i've got more examples but i don't want you to have a nervous breakdown

the fuck you are playing dumb for. no one accused you of lowering zidanes rating but jessup's and glyde's for example. are you saying you didn't? i know you won't answer directly on point if it's possible for qan etc to check that this is true and only tip of the iceberg. fucking loser cant even abuse properly after years of practice.

also wtf u talkin about jessup jr and banning Jessup, Hellrazor, and Chrona. make up ur mind which one is it and provide quotes or stfu cartman
    Last edited by skyforger; 10-27-2017 at 05:33 PM.

I lowered his rating based on his performances and community feedback on his play in base, as I did with every other player in the zone. If more than 16 players signed up for base, this increases his odds of being benched. Tons of terrible players shared low ratings below 40. The algorithm not being made to my specs was the real cause of the problem, not the ratings.

Players were threatening to quit TSL if they had to play with Jessup or Hellrazor. Them being benched was praised by most basers, including you and Skyforger.

I actually artificially inflated Jessup's rating in Season 1 when it was benching him too many times in a row at one point.

You are Jessup Jr.

You're a sad troll who spams forums with your nonsense because you're unhappy with your own life and want to take it out on someone else.

sure boy. also my wife left me thats why im friendly with jessup now
    Last edited by skyforger; 10-27-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger
    sure boy. except i only signed up here in fkin 2017 cos you banned me like a lil bitch then deleted the evidence of your abuse when even sysops told u to gtfo. now i gotta finish the work takin out the trash.
    Deleted the evidence?

You asked me to delete your threads for you.

If by taking out the trash, you mean trolling and harassing the only reason TSL and TWDT exist, you're doing a fantastic job.

TWDT had been run into the ground by 2013 by horribly corrupt (Aura) and horribly incompetent (K A N E) staffers -- it was so bad the TWDT-J 2013 Final never even happened. And was dead until I revived it and revamped it in 2014. Henry Saari declared it dead two weeks ago due to lack of signups.

The entire zone was dead for the first six months of this year while I was gone. They were going to make TWDT into a 3 week season with ?go zombies deciding the final playoff spot until I stepped in this Spring.

The zone was dead again for months, and I created TSL from scratch, and the game is active again.

If you're unhappy with the fact that a newly created league had issues in its inaugural season, and requires more policing due to the lack of team/captain structure, then don't play.

Instead, you keep playing my leagues and spamming forums with trolling bullshit, because you're unhappy with yourself, and people in positions of authority are a natural target.

You and Jessup account for like 95% of the crying and whining in TSL, but at least with Jessup he's earnest, even if he's wrong and a complete cancer to the league. What's your excuse?

If I wasn't here, there would be no TSL or TWDT, and no reason to log on or post on forums, and you'd be playing another game, probably harassing the developers on their forums (except they get paid, and I'm a volunteer), because you're a miserable cretin.

So, yeah, you are Jessup Jr.
    Last edited by Claushouse; 10-27-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse View Post
    Wup wup BS

You either stop abusing and bossing vs people you think are vulnerable or a point will come when you yourself will be removed and ridiculed. Thats what I mean. Also preferably stop lying.

Deleted the evidence?

You asked me to delete your threads for you.

If by taking out the trash, you mean trolling and harassing the only reason TSL and TWDT exist, you're doing a fantastic job.

TWDT had been run into the ground by 2013 by horribly corrupt (Aura) and horribly incompetent (K A N E) staffers -- it was so bad the TWDT-J 2013 Final never even happened. And was dead until I revived it and revamped it in 2014. Henry Saari declared it dead two weeks ago due to lack of signups.

The entire zone was dead for the first six months of this year while I was gone. They were going to make TWDT into a 3 week season with ?go zombies deciding the final playoff spot until I stepped in this Spring.

The zone was dead again for months, and I created TSL from scratch, and the game is active again.

If you're unhappy with the fact that a newly created league had issues in its inaugural season, and requires more policing due to the lack of team/captain structure, then don't play.

Instead, you keep playing my leagues and spamming forums with trolling bullshit, because you're unhappy with yourself, and people in positions of authority are a natural target.

You and Jessup account for like 95% of the crying and whining in TSL, but at least with Jessup he's earnest, even if he's wrong and a complete cancer to the league. What's your excuse?

If I wasn't here, there would be no TSL or TWDT, and no reason to log on or post on forums, and you'd be playing another game, probably harassing the developers on their forums (except they get paid, and I'm a volunteer), because you're a miserable cretin.

So, yeah, you are Jessup Jr.

When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves—they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.

The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too.

Cheats prosper until there are enough who bear grudges against them to make sure they do not prosper...........

word

Why not just release the ratings to the players? What is the big sercet?

Before I go into any detail look at your TSL website, you only have 30 active players with over 20 games in base lol. 30 PLAYERS IN THE ENTIRE FKN WORLD, let that sink in...........

Instead of benching "the line filler players" you should be suking there dik for careing to play this dead game and keeping it alive.

Clausehouse out here acting like he running NASA. ( no offence to anyone this is just truth, calling it like i see it G)
    Last edited by olde; 10-27-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by olde View Post

Before I go into any detail look at your TSL website, you only have 30 active players with over 20 games in base lol. 30 PLAYERS IN THE ENTIRE FKN WORLD, let that sink in...........

Instead of benching "the line filler players" you should be suking there dik for careing to play this dead game and keeping it alive.

Clausehouse out here acting like he running NASA. ( no offence to anyone this is just truth, calling it like i see it G)
    +1 thanks g

Quote Originally Posted by olde View Post

man created algorithms tho
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

I never lowered Zidane's rating, this is a 100% lie.
    dude 100% is a bold claim to make... need proof... I doubt it's over 50%, maybe 60% max... hope you can back this up
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    Major <ER> .. YOU are one of the corrupt henchmen of ogron and should be axed from staff you jerk. You have been warned by Sysops and Mods and heaven (The official league op)... not to block the player yeh multiple times yet you continued and went rogue. You are a repeat abuser and I will call you out for it. I tried doing private staff forums to deal with issues as requested.. I've pmed staffers many times only to be ignored and have my concerns swept under the rug. The abuse is ignored and nothing is done. soo.. screw that!! I'll continue to call out things here in public... at least it is in the record here for the community to see.
    heaven is a league op? lol who let that pakistani near that shit? no wonder it's all fucked up.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

No idea about the player yeh. That is kind of much hate for to play or not to play though. Plus there are rewards, kind of not the problem in this opinion. Ogron does a fair share so kind of liking Ogron but whatever this seems as a side story of some sort. Anyhow would not blame Ogron though as a lot is done. Can ignore this if is finding as a flame though supposing also.
    100% Trench Wars, the right choice -Continuum 4.0 and Beyond, Sniper to Subspace then the Mash of Trench Wars Basing
    lunch3>give them hell
    brookus>inv i hate you
    Holydude>hey dudes
    iNv>are you dark!
    darCk>no, i am darCk
    Cobra Squadron - former at whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    TSLB All-Star Season 2 Win -Baser in 4 or 5 Zones('Grab the Flag')
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier13 View Post
    Plus there are forwards, kind of not the problem in this opinion.
    Fixed.
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun