Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're all responsible for Ixador being captain, and you should have to live with it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I said I wasn't capping from day 1, you could ask people on power I told them I was done. Apparently ogron thinks it helps his narrative to make up a story about me refusing to cap because of how FA was going to be done. Ogron just assumed I would cap in the end, much like he did with mythril and turb.

I said all along caps should be of similar skill (which I made plenty of posts about). This isn't about who's capping, it's about fair play and ogron shouldn't be allowed to reserve the right to decide how FA is done after he see which caps sign up. The caps are less balanced in terms of skill and there will be less of a FA pool which makes the order pretty essential to having a competitive season

Comment

Zidane -- WARNED for not capping from Day 1
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

I'm sure we had a discussion last season ogron about Jessup being first draft pick because of her experience. You're going back on what we discussed. You know and I know it should be ixa
        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

just put up a poll for first pick
          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Everyone -- Warned for Ixador being Captain
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              Ixador wants to cap.

If there is a lack of interest from veterans in capping, I think he should be considered, as he is active, has a good attitude, and doesn't seem completely retarded, which is more than I can say about a few caps from last season.

He would need someone with more experience to help him draft. Two seasons ago I let Attacks, in his first season as cap, team up with Milosh to broaden the experience pool since he only knew 1 league. Attacks turned out to be one of the best TWDT caps we've ever had, and made deep playoff pushes.

Ixador knows like .4 leagues, so he would need a really good player to help him, even if he doesn't end up playing on Ixador's team.

In my mind, I see someone like Trasher just helping him out during the draft to pick well, even if he gets taken by another team. Trade Calculator and other players can try to shield him from predatory trades during the season after that.
              1 month later..

I repeatedly stated I did not want Ixador as a captain, and worked desperately to find a more experienced player.
              You are all responsible for Ixador being a captain, when he has neither the experience nor the drafting acumen to be. I did my part contacting veteran after veteran asking them to captain.

-IxaDor
              Last edited by IxaDor; 10-26-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Honestly Ixa - who gives a shit. We’ll play with what we have. If we lose, we lose.. we still have lives outside of the game so not like it’s going to do anything to ruin our lives. If people don’t understand the reasoning about keeping this competitive for EVERYONE involved, that’s on them. If people don’t show or stop playing, we’ll just forfeit if we have to. It’ll just make it less fun for teams that get a free win.. outside those who would take a free win in 2017.. what a time to be alive.

#FreeIxador
                help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

ixador ignore ogron, hes under the impression hes a victim since he got the 6th pick in the draft. he's a little retarded, he also thinks sending some macro'd messages is "hard work"

Comment

Also - idk how other captains feel.. what about proposing some trades to ixa that would help balance out the team/make it a bit more competitive. It prob won’t happen since it’ll hurt some teams but it might benefit the league.. but just a suggestion.
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

I propose to count star value of team ixa and allow him 1st FA picks until his teams total star value is equal to the average of other teams. They will likely still be underdog but at least gonna be competitive and fun for the majority of us

Comment

The sad part in all of this is Zidane doesn't care about Ixador or fairness, he's a sociopathic nerd who only cares about himself and his own odds of winning. That's literally all he cares about. He's shown it over and over and over again. What he said about TSL isn't even true, it's a bunch of half-truths and lies. He also lied about TWDT over and over -- the FA system has constantly hurt me, and never helped me. He's a liar and a piece of shit.

It's not right at all that you all failed to step up and captain and then ask me to sacrifice.

But when I receive messages like this:

(IxaDor)>bro please. please help me out with fa. I didn't have preparation time nor any vets to help me with draft. I just ask you have mercy on me bro. I stood beside you when times were hard and stil do. All I ask is that you help me man.

Ixador at least stepped up to help, and his team shouldn't suffer because a terrible, selfish community couldn't even take the time to cap or contribute.

Ixador can have my pick.

I wish the rest of you nothing but the worst.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

you calling me a liar about the tsl accusations? you sure you want to go that route

Comment

The sad part in all of this is Zidane doesn't care about Ixador or fairness, he's a sociopathic nerd who only cares about himself and his own odds of winning.
                            you just described everybody in trench wars
                            nah> donald j trump

Comment

Can I just join Ixa's team? I'll sign-up for free agency if so and only accept Ixa's offer. Thanks!

Comment

When was TWD ever about people stepping up? TWDT has always been about players gaining experience and playing in matches with people they normally wouldn't. Congratulations on accidentally stumbling upon what this league should be by having Ixador as a captain. Good for the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X