Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're all responsible for Ixador being captain, and you should have to live with it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're all responsible for Ixador being captain, and you should have to live with it

I have had this TWDT planned as a reverse order FA draft for months now, as I have 4/5 times I've been Head of TWDT (2014, 2015, 2016 Winter, 2016 Fall, 2017 Fall.) I copy pasta'd the tier system for Henry Saari because he had nothing in place when he ran TWDT last season as it was the last thing I'd done. I hurt my own FA draft position last season, moving from #2 to #3, which is fine, because I put the tier system in place before the main draft, with the intention of using that system.

I messaged over 500 players to sign up so we could have TWDT. I asked over 40 veterans to cap TWDT. Only 4 stepped up to help out (Trasher, Major Crisis, Tiny, and Dreamwin), plus Heaven, who has been great.

I repeatedly stated I did not want Ixador as a captain, and worked desperately to find a more experienced player.

None of you stepped up. Zidane dropped out.

I was forced into captaining despite not wanting to to.

You are all responsible for Ixador being a captain, when he has neither the experience nor the drafting acumen to be. I did my part contacting veteran after veteran asking them to captain.

Now you're all getting your pitchforks out demanding I give up my FA draft spot and accusing me of cheating.

Again, I'm the one expected to sacrifice because a "weak" captain is in TWDT, which wouldn't happen and wouldn't be an issue if any of you selfish fucks stepped up and capped, and did the absolute bare minimum in a player-run game.

Just no. It was a reverse order draft from the beginning, and you have no fucking right to steal my pick.

You're all collectively responsible for Ixador being captain, and you should have to live with it.

Stop trying to fuck up my team because you didn't step up to help.
    Last edited by ogron; 10-26-2017, 06:07 AM.
    top 100 basers list

none of this is about what FA draft order pick you get Ogron - zidane is the only person to even comment on that. This is about making the TWDT season as equally matched as possible when one team has a clear disadvantage.

This isn't some conspiracy to make you lose; it's purely about giving the weakest team the slightest bit of help. This has everything to do with 1 of the caps and nothing to do with the other 5. It's about making this as fun a season for everyone as possible.

As it stands this is like giving the Patriots the 1st overall draft pick and giving the 49ers the 32nd pick and expecting them to improve.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

entitled baby had no issue doing FA based off captain rating when he was one of the lower rated captains. tables have now turned and you're fighting it as much as possible because you're a baby

pathetic op/captain, have some dignity

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Now you're all getting your pitchforks out demanding I give up my FA draft spot and accusing me of cheating
        Lol accusing you. You have been caught red handed cheating last tsl season and this season draft league by giving out these 67 77 87 ratings to players you find annoying.

Comment

To be honest I back Ogron here. He stepped up so it's kinda his rules. Zidane agreeing to cap then pulling out put the league in this position. I didn't step up either, so why should I feel entitled to lecture him from the side lines? The height of millennial solipsism is believing an internet game has to be fair. Ogron has also had a pretty crap draft position for a few years, and he's not exactly a 3-leaguer himself. I don't see the FA draft being that consequential anyway, so I'd be happy to let ixador take our #3 slot (provided that's cool with MC too.) Or maybe the remaining caps can agree some system between us so ixador can balance his team a bit...so he gets like 2nd and 3rd pick and then doesn't pick again for a couple of rounds.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Yes I put us in the position where FA was based off of star rating for 3 seasons in a row and now it's because of me the op wants to revert back to what was done years ago. It's a smart idea considering we have a captain who's arguably the weakest of all time and the lowest player base we've ever had... but yea that's my bad for not captaining for the 9th season in a row when i specifically told ogron months in advance i was never capping / posted in forums 1 week before the draft to let everyone know.

Comment

He stepped up so it's kinda his rules.
              Nah. The leagues in large part are made possible by staff contributions that are less self-advertised. This zone is ran by the community in the form of its Staff members. It's our rules. The nerd stepping up to throw together some artwork is cool. But no way so awesome to turn TW into a farce. Fuck that. This guy been caught abusing n-times and is killing TW.
              Last edited by skyforger; 10-26-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Holy fuck.. What a drama. I couldnt care less if I was #1 or #6 in FA atm.. It's all dookie players on the list, but I am sure Ogron sucking Ease his cock to only signup when Ogron is #1 FA picker.

I agree with Ogron on the captain part. Many people whining there asses off atm because Ixador is a weak captain. Why did no one else offer to captain? Even no one offered to co-captain. As far as I know Ixador is quite new to the game, can't expect him to pick as good as others.. I made a shortlist myself with people who I wanted and besides that Commodo/Cripple/Spezza helped out as well.

And with all due respect Ogron. I dont think you should complain that much about unfairness just because you were #6 in draft. Look at your rating.. You dont need to cover an important base ship (You are even a high star in it..) and neither the 85 slot in wb has to be filled. Both are spots that are kinda small populated. Also you are the first person to get 2 picks. I think Trasher was way more doomed. (I would have been even worse if Ixa picked Commodo) Just like I disagree that Tiny should have #2 FA if it was based on rating, he is one of the 7 high star javs left.. Just like dreamwin has jav and wb covered with it. Ixador needs to fill all those spots.. Yes he had trouble doing the draft etc, but why not help him out? It would only help the league, cuz else I see that team just quitting.

If its up to me we just go Ixador - Ogron - random.
                Major Crisis

Comment

ban ease from twdt!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

What an entitled shit head whining about the 6th pick as if it's bad when multiple have won dt at that spot. This guy should be banned from running leagues and should stick to writing hot or nots.

You have the 3rd highest rating as a cap and are one of 2 terrs left in the zone but you should also get ease over captains who are much less useful&valuable according to your own ratings that you made. Either your ratings are wrong or you're a self entitled brat

Comment

I don't think ogron would be fighting this hard if he didn't feel ease would join the FA for the #1 instead of #2......
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Although hes a toxic faggot 99.93% of the time, can't blame zidane for ixador becoming captain. Zidane has basically been a captain for majority of the TWDT seasons and one of the most active supporters for all of your leagues Ogron. The community is slowly losing interest in this game so having a few weak captains is natural. The goal now should be to ensure healthy competition by having balanced teams. I'm not sure why people are being so selfish about this and not seeing the overall picture.

Also, rigged TSL ratings need to be addressed. Not a good look brah.
                        Last edited by Crescent Seal; 10-26-2017, 12:23 PM.
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          Although hes a toxic faggot 99.93% of the time, can't blame zidane for ixador becoming captain. Zidane has basically been a captain for majority of the TWDT seasons and one of the most active supporters for all of your leagues Ogron. The community is slowly losing interest in this game so having a few weak captains is natural. The goal now should be to ensure healthy competition by having balanced teams. I'm not sure why people are being so selfish about this and not seeing the overall picture.

Also, rigged TSL ratings need to be addressed. Not a good look brah.

Zidane said he wouldnt cap right when signups started.
                          Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                            Zidane said he wouldnt cap right when signups started.
                            Ogron quit TWDT himself during that time too lol. There was no certainty at all and it was rushed. #PullThePlug
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Stop trying to fuck up my team because you didn't step up to help.
                              I stepped up so you could play TWDT and considering everything, I think my team should get first pick dude. It is baffling this is even being debated just like I am baffled by this thread. I had zero preparation to seek advice or players to figure out best picks, I lack experience being a captain, I didn't get first pick of draft (would of rather been last if not first honestly) and instead of you taking a moment to appreciate my efforts you create a thread like this. Thanks Ogron. Feels like if anything you are trying to fuck my team for me stepping up or have some personal vendetta to ensure I fail/am a laughing stock.

I really thought you'd be supportive and understanding of my situation, how wrong I was. At this rate, I can't even blame my team for having zero faith in my ability or a will to play, largely in part to shit like this. It is hard enough being a new captain in TWDT but to be called out to be made a fool of and offer zero help certainly doesn't make things easier.

And for the record concerning my first round pick. I did try to get Zidane/Turban, both who said they wouldn't be active (most likely just not active for me). Kess has had season tickets for soccer and hasn't been on much at all, I had no idea if he was planning to play TWDT. Mythril like Turban/Zidane had questionable show rates, along with Geio, Spezza, Cripple. Really boiled down to Iron and Ricko and I wanted us to compete in all 3 leagues, Ricko seemed a good pick. I still think he is for what I needed and don't regret him as a first rounder. He did great last season in all leagues with Power. If this was like last season where I could just stack 1-2 leagues and run to playoffs, Iron would of been an easy first pick for me. And for that matter I don't regret Zizzo as second either, he is active and can multi league with a good boost to base.

Anyways. Back to you Ogron. Take your first pick and shove it up your ass. Give us third or w/e the fuck you feel is fair because it is pretty damn obvious to me that you will not budge or come see any reason to this matter. Have fun and the best of luck to you this TWDT.

-IxaDor

Comment

Working...
                              X