Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i dunno how can talk about... but i felling so happy to improve playing this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dunno how can talk about... but i felling so happy to improve playing this game

even without knowing how to fight a lot, I could defend myself very well, I could demonstrate how to win a fight so easy with few boxing skills ... thanks for the reflex that this game gave me

Originally posted by skullspace View Post
    even without knowing how to fight a lot, I could defend myself very well, I could demonstrate how to win a fight so easy with few boxing skills ... thanks for the reflex that this game gave me
    bump due to inspirational speech
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

that was wonderful. do more threads skullspace. *claps*
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
      X