Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah no point in picking me because my plods sometimes hover over 1.0.
    Ping is the issue for lag, not packet loss. Loss the ping and the plods the same. Especially with hopone being a dick. The server is in America. This has not changed for years and has never been an issue for years. Why are we making changes which will stop people playing?
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Maybe Matchbots should write lagouts to staff chat temporarily so we can understand whether or not this change is affecting a lot of players during TWDT tomorrow.

Late notice but it would help us understand if the threshold is too low.
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
        Maybe Matchbots should write lagouts to staff chat temporarily so we can understand whether or not this change is affecting a lot of players during TWDT tomorrow.

Late notice but it would help us understand if the threshold is too low.
        It is too low no need for studies

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
          Of course you want him out. He is probably the sole reason this whole change is rushed in after 1 Sunday of TWDT. I'm sure most of us are aware of your prior history with him in TSL.

And let's not skirt around the issue, no one would have picked Yeh, especially as their 5th round pick, if these new lag limits were in place before the draft, since they effectively prevent him from participating. But since it only affects 1 team adversely I suppose it's just fine and dandy.

I understand your issue with him and his "retarded" lag, but changing the rules after the season has begun is clearly not a fair way to go about it. You are free to disagree, of course, as I'm sure you will.

In any case this has apparently already been decided so RIP Yeh and whoever else might be affected by this.
          The rules change after the draft - what's new. I've been on a wrong side of those deals 2 out of 2 times losing all value of my 3-4th rnd pick. What I've learned is that complaining doesn't change the situation.

This one is tricky for me though, as I really think it is not fair to have that kind of lag, which heaven described u pretty much get 17 lives instead of 10, but it is also not fair to change rules after the draft.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I have no issues with stricter lag limits.

But changing rules after the league has started is mind boggling. Why do staff keep repeating the same retarded mistakes every league?
            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Of course you want him out. He is probably the sole reason this whole change is rushed in after 1 Sunday of TWDT. I'm sure most of us are aware of your prior history with him in TSL.

And let's not skirt around the issue, no one would have picked Yeh, especially as their 5th round pick, if these new lag limits were in place before the draft, since they effectively prevent him from participating. But since it only affects 1 team adversely I suppose it's just fine and dandy.

I understand your issue with him and his "retarded" lag, but changing the rules after the season has begun is clearly not a fair way to go about it. You are free to disagree, of course, as I'm sure you will.

In any case this has apparently already been decided so RIP Yeh and whoever else might be affected by this.

I 100% agree with Trasher.

If these new limits prevents only Yeh from playing, it is (intentionally or unintentionally) removing Trasher's 5th round pick, which is pretty bullshit.

I hate lag, laggots, and laggots belief people are just mad about their "skill" (when the reality is you see their ship move past a rock, think they haven't fired, don't react, then a bullet appears and kills you firing from an impossible location), and Yeh's lag is fucking ridiculous, but that's besides the point.

The lag limit should have been lowered before the draft, not after. The timing is absolutely horrid, even if the intention is good and it proves a boon.

I've had nothing to do with this lag limit implementation, but I would prefer it not be implemented until after the season, or, assuming the zone is for preventing Yeh's inclusion in TWDT (which I'm not), at least compensate Trasher with a jav of similar skill from the FA pool if you are going to implement it, or you're hurting Lag & Luck's chances without justification.

If this were TWL, I think Yeh should be 100% banned, but it's not. It's TWDT, and he isn't elite versus good players, despite his TSLJ success. It doesn't matter enough. I've always been for his inclusion in TSL as well.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Should have.
                Should've.
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

ok since enough people about crying about it, it'll be reverted back to 300ms/3.0ploss, prob have to bring the idea over to TSL.
                  3:BOMBED> got donuts
                  3:BOMBED> how jealous
                  3:Heaven> how american
                  3:BOMBED> ??????????
                  3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                  3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                    ok since enough people about crying about it, it'll be reverted back to 300ms/3.0ploss, prob have to bring the idea over to TSL.
                    host can spec a player who is laggy. if everyone can see 'yeh' is too laggy then the host should too. isn't limited to that guy either.
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                      I 100% agree with Trasher.

If these new limits prevents only Yeh from playing, it is (intentionally or unintentionally) removing Trasher's 5th round pick, which is pretty bullshit.

I hate lag, laggots, and laggots belief people are just mad about their "skill" (when the reality is you see their ship move past a rock, think they haven't fired, don't react, then a bullet appears and kills you firing from an impossible location), and Yeh's lag is fucking ridiculous, but that's besides the point.

The lag limit should have been lowered before the draft, not after. The timing is absolutely horrid, even if the intention is good and it proves a boon.

I've had nothing to do with this lag limit implementation, but I would prefer it not be implemented until after the season, or, assuming the zone is for preventing Yeh's inclusion in TWDT (which I'm not), at least compensate Trasher with a jav of similar skill from the FA pool if you are going to implement it, or you're hurting Lag & Luck's chances without justification.

If this were TWL, I think Yeh should be 100% banned, but it's not. It's TWDT, and he isn't elite versus good players, despite his TSLJ success. It doesn't matter enough. I've always been for his inclusion in TSL as well.
                      I dont know how this is any different from the 2 times u raised my 3-4th rnd picks rating after the draft and made the player pretty much unusable in the league. I think its pretty unfair to change course now.

Unless you are talking about this pre-lag
                      at least compensate Trasher with a jav of similar skill from the FA pool
                      which makes yeh 65-70 jav. Then idc.
                      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Dreamwin,

You're honestly one of the stupidest fucks in this game.

1. I've never raised a rating after the draft. Ever.
                        2. I have nothing to do with raising/lowering lag limits

You're still whining and crying 3 years later because Stayon alerted me a player's rating was too low as a 6 in WB, so I changed it to a 7 like eight hours before the draft, and notified caps before the draft in caps chat (which you apparently didn't read), and then you drafted them.

This is like the 8th time you've brought this up. None of your players' ratings, or anyone else's, have ever been raised post-draft. I'm honestly sick of listening to your stupid bullshit.

Shut the fuck up.
                        Last edited by ogron; 11-05-2017, 10:50 AM.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Unprofessional ^

Comment

really......wow lol
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                            X