No announcement yet.

Looking For Hot or Not Writers For This Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's honestly puzzling to me how stupid ogron is. Also what the hell is ixadors team doing, why aren't they giving this man some advice? If you wanted singer you should have traded the #1 pick cause he would have been there later for sure, real confusing stuff and his team should be embarrassed they aren't helping him with these decisions

Comment

I pushed for Grims to take vys.. Ixa was determined vys wasn't going to be active and was going to lagout .. perhaps he was right but I would have risked it myself. Ixa is captain and in the end and has final say and I don't want to step on his toes. People have tried to help him and he was also put in a tough spot too with 20 minutes before draft being assigned as cap while other caps had weeks to prepare and get lists in order for their priorities. I still think Grims deserve to have a little help as the season progresses.. the number of players he reached out to that misled him about their availability was.. umm.. lame lol.. sad when that type stuff happens .. especially to a naive new cap trying to do his best for his team.

Allow skyforger or cres on grims. how about both..
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Yea or trade the pick and get singer and more...

We are willing to trade for weak or ricko

Comment

given the current state of the game, I wouldn't mind another FA draft, as I saw ardour on today who wanted to play but was too late. Could get another dozen players? Random FA draft? Thoughts...
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            my limited activity wouldn't help him much besides the 20-3 score jav games as 6 star. skyforger would be a huge boost for him. id be down for this.

and yeah another FA round would be great @tiny
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Yeee

Comment

just put anyone that signs up form here on out onto ixadors team

except ease, ban ease

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  I pushed for Grims to take vys.. Ixa was determined vys wasn't going to be active and was going to lagout .. perhaps he was right but I would have risked it myself. Ixa is captain and in the end and has final say and I don't want to step on his toes. People have tried to help him and he was also put in a tough spot too with 20 minutes before draft being assigned as cap while other caps had weeks to prepare and get lists in order for their priorities. I still think Grims deserve to have a little help as the season progresses.. the number of players he reached out to that misled him about their availability was.. umm.. lame lol.. sad when that type stuff happens .. especially to a naive new cap trying to do his best for his team.

Because I was online today doesn't mean my show rate will get any better. I can't show next weekend. Me and ixador also had a chat on the day of draft and he stated that I would sit for ricko and weak due to them being originals and helping with the team. I told him not to draft me because of that. When I show, I want to be playing in twdtd
                  Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                    Because I was online today doesn't mean my show rate will get any better. I can't show next weekend. Me and ixador also had a chat on the day of draft and he stated that I would sit for ricko and weak due to them being originals and helping with the team. I told him not to draft me because of that. When I show, I want to be playing in twdtd

Ah ok.. makes sense.. dunno why u would sit though lol.. ur better than them .. interesting
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      just put anyone that signs up form here on out onto ixadors team

except ease, ban ease
                      nah allow Ease to play for Ixador, Ogron's rage will be so worth it
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I tried something, let me know if this is good or shit

Earthworm Jim 30 : 50 Lag & Luck

Earthworm Jim :
                        -Doughnut 9:10
                        -Geio 6:10
                        -Lofty 5:10
                        -Tiny 5:10
                        -Zidane 4:10

Lag & Luck :
                        -Alextron 10:4
                        -GLYDE 11:9
                        -MaiTo_cHi 0:1
                        -mcvicar 7:4
                        -RaCka 11:5
                        -vys 11:7

Earthworm Jim took a nice spank in this part, nobody had a positive score. Only Doughnut their new aquisition did a decent performance. In the absence of Siaxis and Beam, Geio was the only Max Player on Jim's side, he completely collapsed against RaCka and vys. Tiny did not show the way to his team, disappointing. As for Zidane I wonder who gave him a Elite Player rank ?! Lofty does not have to be ashamed of his performance given the results of his teammate.
                        GLYDE has managed the feat of doing more than 10 kills, congratulations boy. Alextron has as often been a safe bet, replacing MaiTo_cHi who is struggling to have internet in his bamboo hut in Mexico. Even mcvicar was positive.

: RaCka, even though his team was superior on paper, he was able to place himself above his teammate.
                        : Geio, very disappointing from a player of this caliber.

Grim Dawn 23 : 50 Terrorist

Grim Dawn :
                        -Henry Saari 0:5
                        -IxaDor 0:3
                        -Jessup 3:5
                        -Mikkiz 5:10
                        -Ricko 5:10
                        -Singer 4:7
                        -Zizzo 6:10

Terrorist :
                        -dreamwin 6:1
                        -Jurassic 10:7
                        -Kentaro 10:4
                        -omega red 6:3
                        -Tripin 18:8

This part was like a fight between athletes and children with Down Syndrome. After moving Ease from his throne in individual, here is that Tripin martyrises his opponents as a team. Accompanied by Kentaro, who offers us his presence between two ping pong, good performance, and Jurassic, new terrorist, beautiful performance too. dreamwin and omega red were satisfied with the crumbs left by their teammate.
                        Ricko, the best ginger ever enter Trench Wars, Grim Dawn's Max Player, did not show anything on this part. Zizzo, Mikkiz and Jessup not better. The newcomer to the team, Singer, Amateur Player, was the only tiny light in this dark sky. Special mention to Captain IxaDor, and especially to Henry Saari, surely too much trouble to take the place of chief. We should ban them.

: Tripin, what to say? Just look at the score, it was Tripin and the others.
                        : Henry Saari, Retirement should not be far.

Blind 50 : 38 Targaryen

Blind :
                        -24 9:6
                        -Major Crisis 9:10
                        -nowon 11:5
                        -Ra 12:8
                        -temujin 9:9

Targaryen :
                        -Holy Ship 9:10
                        -iron survivor 10:10
                        -not u 7:10
                        -Ogron 6:10
                        -zeebu 6:10

In the absence of Mythril, house Targaryen took a small slap. iron survivor is the only one who has been positive for his team, the least we can expect from him. Holy Ship made a very serious performance for an Amateur Player, especially in a defeat. not u was average, zeebu worthy of his rank, and Ogron unworthy of an Elite Player.
                        On the side of the blind, nowon was as often a reliable teammate. Ra, from the realm of the dead, Amateur Player, offers us a very good performance. Temujin was ok, just like 24, the newcomer, which I'm still waiting for better. Only Major Crisis, the captain, was not positive. His low level is compensated by his ability to make the right choices during the draft period.

: Ra, he leads to the score while he is supposed to be the lowest on the paper
                        : Ogron, you'll have to concentrate a little more than that, warned for this time, but beware

Comment

You're incredibly stupid if you think the last pick isn't the worst this year.

The most valuable commodity in TWDT this season was elite 2-leaguer base/javs, and they were all gone after exactly 5 picks, and I went 6th.

Tiny selecting Zidane, Dreamwin getting Turban, Trasher getting Kess, and Major Crisis getting Commodo essentially locks me out of jav -- most of those jav lines are complete, and all the top tier javs are gone, which had the highest talent scarcity.

You can now pick up all the basers and elite spiders for the next several rounds, because warbird takes the least talent and has the largest pool of viable max players by far -- you can grab a good starting line in WB with 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks.

It means the only multi-league players are warbirds, which has the least efficiency, and by the time my 3rd pick comes around all the elite spider talent is gone.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

OK I can conclude that you don't like, next

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                              You're incredibly stupid if you think the last pick isn't the worst this year.

The most valuable commodity in TWDT this season was elite 2-leaguer base/javs, and they were all gone after exactly 5 picks, and I went 6th.

Tiny selecting Zidane, Dreamwin getting Turban, Trasher getting Kess, and Major Crisis getting Commodo essentially locks me out of jav -- most of those jav lines are complete, and all the top tier javs are gone, which had the highest talent scarcity.

You can now pick up all the basers and elite spiders for the next several rounds, because warbird takes the least talent and has the largest pool of viable max players by far -- you can grab a good starting line in WB with 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks.

It means the only multi-league players are warbirds, which has the least efficiency, and by the time my 3rd pick comes around all the elite spider talent is gone.
                              quit whining, ur probably top 10 terr in tw at this point in 2017 - everyone else had to draft someone who could play it.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

There seems to be a lot of questions concerning my picks (once again) for FA yesterday, some answered though not quite. So allow me to clarify as if anything for the sake of my team to have some transparency to why I did what I did.

First, you need to have a look at Grim Dawns roster. Not going to rehash the draft and why I chose who I did, most everyone knows what happened aka Turban/Zidane.

Ricko - franchise player and in a lot ways a mentor. Max slot wb, great 7 jav and great 8 spider.
                                Zizzo - great 8 wb, 8 jav and max slot spider.
                                Weak - hasn't shown but very similar to Ricko, Max slot wb, great 8 jav and solid 7 baser. (Note: Weak and Ricko team well)
                                Mikkiz -amazing 7 jav (Note: Mikkiz and zizzo team well) and is our franchise terrier/max slot player in base.
                                Milosh - a decent yet slightly overrated 8 shark in base.
                                Beasty -a great underrated 7 shark.
                                Wirah -active 6 slot player with a great attitude.
                                Jessup -great plug n play player, slightly overrated though in wb/base.
                                Few others on roster but have yet to show, not worth mentioning.

Week 1 as you know we got hammered, which I feel was actually a blessing in disguise as I was able to see exactly where things went wrong and what our weaknesses were. I was proactive near immediately after week 1's conclusion to bolster our team overall and minimize weaknesses, not just in 1 league but all 3. I made a crucial trade removing inactive players that were overrated/unable to help obtain victories for active players who could get to work right away and strengthen our core.

Trades:

Heaven - underrated 6 slot jav which was a loss and great 8 slot terrier which we have. Works very hard for staff and had to sit games for me week 1, borderline inactive due to that.
                                Bram - Inactive, overrated vet. Said might show 1 more time, if that this season.
                                Zazu - Great 7 slot wb who is active. Guy is nice too.
                                Imfamous - No idea who he was. Hopefully no one special. Inactive.

Received:

TJ Hazuki - great 8 slot spider who is active.
                                Henry Saari - can multi league as 7 wb/7jav and is a great max slot spider who is active.
                                Fallen Haven -strong 7 slot jav and baser who is active.
                                tomator - active 6 slot with strength in jav and good attitude who is active.

After the trade our apparent weakness was still the lack of a 8 slot/max slot shark and max slot javs.

FA draft was next up to help us out. We (mainly Ricko and myself) came up with a list of who we wanted first but several of them had questionable show rates and my task was to seek them out to figure out what we can expect should we draft them.

Initial wants/list for FA's:
                                Ease – This was an obvious first pick. I sent the guy numerous pm’s and each time was told he wasn’t going to sign up. If he did last minute and told me he would be inactive, I still would of taken him just to ensure others couldn’t lol. He was true to his word and never signed though, unfortunate because he would have been a great asset for our team.
                                Olde - great 8 slot wb and great 7 shark to pair with Beasty. Spent 7 days trying to get in touch with him, asking Iron and Cres to relay messages to see if he would be active for me. Never heard back from them or Olde. Even when he was online Sunday, he ignored me when I had messaged him.
                                24 - strong 8 slot wb, max slot jav and 8 slot shark. I begged 24 to the point where I was super fuckin annoying risking our friendship even. He has a life and his family to cater to and said there was no way he'd be active. 24 and I go back a ways, I legit believe him when he says it and respect him. Still was tempting as hell just to draft him to just to win games week 2 though no lie.
                                MM God - legendary baser. ?find MM God "last seen more than 10 days ago". OK.. I sent him a ?message and never heard back. Of course he showed up after being drafted but I couldn't risk taking him first as my team needs immediate fixes to positions right now.
                                Amnesti - great max slot jav. We looked at him and decided ultimately that he might have issues with several players on the team already. I decided it best to keep the team fun and friendly rather than potentially creating an environment that is unpleasant to everyone ultimately passing on him.
                                Kim - max slot Jav, 7 slot baser. Kim was on the bottom our list but he is a great jav and could help us win games there. I was able to contact Kim and was told he would only show a couple games and that would be it. Decided again, it was not worth the risk.
                                Rough –Only if available late in the draft as he won’t show until post season.
                                Vys - Vys was brought up and I want to provide a little insight for you. I am not going to bench Ricko or Weak for Vys as this would only cause unnecessary rift raft for players on the team. Top it off with Vys potentially doing 1-2 games this season and/or lagging out costing us those games, while again, at the same time messing up the vibes of the team is was just not worth it. I don't regret this.

At this point I was pigeonholed into getting a max slot jav as sharks were off the table for our first pick. Right before draft, Singer and Holy Ship were added. Singer was online at that time and I asked him if he would be active and he said he would. I decided to grab him since he is a great max slot jav who can also fill in for wb/base as well and is going to be active.
                                Let's start with FA Picks. Also please note, snake draft was in effect.

1. Ixador –Singer .
                                2. Ogron –MM God.
                                3. Trasher –Vys.
                                4. Major Crisis-24.
                                5. Dreamwin-Jurrasic.
                                6. Tiny-Doughnut.
                                7. Tiny-Olde.
                                8.Dreamwin-War.
                                9.Major Crisis-Paradise.
                                10.Trasher-Kim.
                                11.Ogron-Holy Ship.

Let’s pause here shall we. By 12th pick, who is left? Let’s see.

We have.. Rasaq, Zeebu, Steep, Jesspotater, Stek,World, Server,Catastrophe,Havoc_777, Amnesti, Captain Lonestar, Rough, Gypsi, Hammu, Player__02, Warportal, Klick, ForgottonGhost, PPS, Forwards, killasell, senorkevin,spaceneedle.

Literally everyone left at this point was pretty much a tossup as far as what they could offer the team right now, today, not tomorrow or week 5, today. Rasaq who is overrated (hopefully fixed as it was asked several times before draft) could fill in for a 7 slot wb and can help me in base with spid/sharking as a 7 slot baser. Steep is a great baser from what was left for me to pick from (zeebu almost was this pick but thought maybe he was trolling ogron when signing up) and when he shows up could maybe help out. OK. Let’s continue.

12.Ixador-Rasaq.
                                13.Ixador-Steep.
                                14.Ogron-Zeebu.
                                15.Trasher-Havoc_777.
                                16.Major Crisis-Amnesti.
                                17.Dreamwin-Captain Lonestar.
                                18.Tiny-Rough.
                                19.Tiny-Player__02.
                                20.Dreamwin-Jammu.
                                21.Major Crisis-Gypsi.
                                22.Trasher-catastrophe.
                                23.Ogron-World.

Again, who is left? Jeffpotater, Spaceneedle, senorkevin, PPS, forgottenghost, klick, warportal,server,forwards and killasell. Out of those I decided to go with Jeffpotater, seen him play on Shinobi earlier in the year and he did well in both wb/jav and is rated well for those. Jessup said in chat that she thought stek was good though honest had no idea who he was and compared to what was left, decided to take him.

24.Ixador-Jeffpotater
                                25.Ixador-stek
                                26.Ogron-server.
                                27.Trasher-warportal.
                                28.Major Crisis-klick.
                                29.Dreamwin-forgottenghost.
                                30.Tiny -PPS
                                31.Tiny -spaceneedle
                                32.Dreamwin-senorkevin
                                33.Major Crisis-killasell
                                34.Trasher-forwards.

This concluded the draft. I feel I shouldn’t even bother defending my choices here right now but at the same time I am the posterboi for this team and don’t want my judgement left to question. I want to invoke confidence in our players, not have it thwarted away from slanderous nonsense from people who are only out to ensure our failure in the league. It is unfortunate, either approach I take, I am damned. If I gamble on high caliber players who end up being inactive and not showing.. I fail. If I take the time (which I have done) to actively seek out players we need to see if they will show up and avoid ones who say they won’t. I fail. Personally, I would rather those on our team who make time and show up to play, to be able to do just that. I think if people show up and we had to forfeit because I gambled on players who told me they wouldn’t show yet I hoped otherwise, would be much worse. It is rather sad that the league and many of it’s players are so quick to judge while at the same time doing nothing to make the situation better. I won’t bother saying names, those who have been following my situation already know who they are. I have been doing all I can to provide our team with the necessary means for victory. I hope if anything Grim Dawn can see I am not just randomly picking people or not taking my position serious. Thank you for your time and I hope this clears things up.

-IxaDor

PS: Ogron, not sure how you figure you got stiffed in both drafts when you get 2 players in 6 picks, where I get 2 players in 12. Also, you did not give me first pick of regular draft despite giving me 20 mins to prep is baffling (though we all know would have been pointless, still though), then you tried to take first pick of FA which is more so baffling when you know how my draft went. You above anyone should of tried to help me, yet so far all you have done has tried to stonewall me. I stepped up so you wouldn’t lose Trasher as captain, so you and everyone else could play. I don’t hold this against you, I like you, think you are a good guy irl and I cherish the good times with you years past but I can’t help but feel frustration when you act like you have been done wrong here. At least people respect you enough not to lie to you constantly about activity, you could be more humble about the situation if anything I think. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X