Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking For Hot or Not Writers For This Season

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho View Post
    Yo Hellrazer, I liked your example for HON, very nice. Sorry for not saying so earlier, just was bad timing lol I wanted to say, your Not Hot chick is actually hotter to me than the Hot chick.. LOL Not Hot looks like that kind of girl who is kinky as hell and would be a blast in the sack. You should of done like a granny or something Just thought I'd throw that in. Overall good shit. Thanks for your time.

-IxaDor

Here is an example of what I would use for your "not hot" lool

Last edited by Ixador; 11-07-2017 at 05:29 PM.

LOL IxaDor, yeah at least this one is a realistic prey, i choose her in 5 sec on internet lol that doesn't count, but thx dudes at least I didn't do it for nothing.

Smile

I finished the work, just need to find a jav hot or not writter, as me and an other guy took wb and base.

Targaryen 31 : 50 Earthworm Jim

Targaryen :
    -Holy Ship 8:10
    -iron survivor 9:10
    -not u 4:10
    -Ogron 6:10
    -zeebu 4:10

Earthworm Jim :
    -Doughnut 8:4
    -Geio 15:7
    -Lofty 8:7
    -Tiny 8:5
    -zidane 11:8

Our two loosers of the first round have dried their tears after their respective spanking, here they are face to face, the rage to conquer.
    Geio, star player of the team, finally shows his true face. Well helped by zidane, who also erases his pathetic first-round score. Captain Tiny knew how to find the words, and to question himself, a beautiful performance too. Doughnut again proves that he deserved to be pick in the first round of the FA Draft. Even Lofty, Amateur Player, took place at his comrades
    In the wake of the first round, Holy Ship has made a solid performance for an Amateur Player. zeebu is still disappointing, when not u, we must think to find a Veteran Player a little less bad than this guy. iron survivor not at the level of what can be expected of him, but again dropped by Ogron, the captain, who is now banned, sorry uncle but it's not serious there. I take control of the team.

: Geio, from zero to hero, he lit up the match

: Ogron, the guy overestimated his own rating, and this is his team in trouble

Blind 50 : 38 Terrorist

Blind :
    -24 10:8
    -Major Crisis 14:10
    -nowon 8:6
    -Ra 9:7
    -temujin 9:7

Terrorist :
    -dreamwin 12:6
    -Jones 1:4
    -Jurassic 6:10
    -Kentaro 7:10
    -omega red 4:10
    -Tripin 8:10

It promised to be a fight of warriors, it was despite the slap taken by the terrorists.
    Because dreamwin offers us a superb performance, with a ratio of 2, arrived during the match, replacing Jones, another joke of the boss for the rating. Jurassic regains his real level, when Kentaro, the Chinese warrior has completely crashed, and crashed his team with Tripin falling from his cloud, with a very average performance for an Elite Player. Yellow card for omega red, insufficient.
    It must be said that the opposing team throws on the paper. The boss Major Crisis finally behaved as such on the ground, although it is impossible for him to stay alive. 24, the sure value, still positive, the public hopes that it will manage to escape from his cage next Sunday to progress further. Nowon's beautiful performance, this guy never falls. Ra goes on a new great performance, what to imagine a promotion at the end of the season. temujin continues on a performance worthy of his Elite Player rank, neither better nor worse.

: dreamwin, abandoned by his team, the captain showed everyone his abilities to play under pressure

: Kentaro, unworthy of a player of this rank, first responsible for the failure of his team

Grim Dawn 37 : 50 Lag & Luck

Grim Dawn :
    -Jessup 9:10
    -Mikkiz 5:10
    -Ricko 5-10
    -Singer 6:10
    -Zizzo 12:10

Lag & Luck :
    -AFRI 12:8
    -Alextron 4:4
    -Bacon 6:10
    -maketso 0:0
    -RaCka 15:6
    -vys 1:0
    -zyzz 12:9

This match promised to be a waste of time, but Grim Dawn has managed to defend himself.
    Jessup lift up but it's still not enough. Mikkiz chained again on a 5:10, unworthy of a Veteran Player, same ratio for Ricko, the guy literally explains all by himself the level of his team. Nevertheless, his seniority prevents him from asking for a general ban. While Zizzo, has raised his level in all this mess, with a good performance. Singer did not confirm the penny bet on him.
    Lag & Luck, the real buldozer of this competition, and TWDT in general, did not tremble. RaCka, the player who can be MVP by playing with the feet, continues his performance of the first round, nice ratio of 2.5. His love vys came killed someone before immediately leaving the field and give his place to Alextron, always positive and safe. Very nice performance of zyzz, Amateur Player, which perfectly replaces the departure of his star comrade, helped by AFRI, as good on the rink as in the trench. This beautiful team work allowed to erase the pitiful performance of Bacon, supposedly Max Player, who replaced maketso, who has gone to poop before the start of the fight.

: RaCka, the guy goes on and announces himself as the superstar of the competition

: Ricko, his absence would be a profit for his team

I hope IxaDor more satisfied with the girls now

I still have the impression of stinking shit when I bring back my ass in the universe of Trench Wars, Ogron you could at least answer me you are supposed to be the captain of my team and I modeled on your work for do this Hot or Not.

Sorry - I was out of town two weeks in a row but Iím home now and Iíll be online this Sunday!

+1 on the HoN's so far lol
    7:Amnesti <TW>> racka is nestled in Candlekeep. hes nestled atop the cliffs that rise from the sword-coast.
    1:Sika> "ezor" is #1
    Captain of the only squad to ever go undefeated in a whole TWL season while winning every game 4vs5 (Quicksand)
    TWLD Season 14 Champion (Fierce)
    TWL Triple Crown Season 20 Champion (Burn)

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho View Post
    dreamwin, abandoned by his team, the captain showed everyone his abilities to play under pressure
    i don't think pressure is a fun player to be playing under
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun