Partial TWDT-B HoN wk2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Lonestar . no it's fine u chose me.. I deserved it by my score.. nice write up and thanks or doing it.. I just wanted to chime in because I've been so frustrated when it comes to lag and base for me.

Kess.... just ask me on a date already.. so I can turn you down... you are way too obsessed about every post I do sweetie.

Also kess there is a reason people use sharks with higher ping more often than not... it gives a slight advantage overall.. stfupper cut kessipoo
    playing 24/7 for the past 15 years and still dont understand how this game works. mediocre forever

And thanks but no thanks. not into 45 y/o fatties
    Last edited by kess; 11-07-2017, 06:11 PM.
    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Lonestar . no it's fine u chose me.. I deserved it by my score.. nice write up and thanks or doing it.. I just wanted to chime in because I've been so frustrated when it comes to lag and base for me.

Kess.... just ask me on a date already.. so I can turn you down... you are way too obsessed about every post I do sweetie.

Also kess there is a reason people use sharks with higher ping more often than not... it gives a slight advantage overall.. stfupper cut kessipoo
      Lag only gives advantage to a certain point, once u understand the game youll understand how to counter lag or how to avoid it mostly. Skill>lag Always, but to use skill u have to be good. just by making ur own lag stable and cancelling out any possible intterruptions in your own network, it will eliminate alot of the eats laggers make. If you skilled enough in movement it will be you who makes all the eats making the laggers/forcers crazy and clueless as to why.

Comment

Move me to shark.. I rep bursts and bullets and mines properly on my screen and they clear fine.. then I see the terr blow up. More lies result. In TSL ogron kept dying to mines I never would even touch.. last Sunday I repped a burst fine and Mik dies .. everyone yells at me and it isn't my fking fault as on my screen I did it properly. Also rep ignores.. I do my reps and they don't block anything. it's soooo annoying.. The lagfest known as base is complete lies on my screen sigh..
        from one mediocre shark to another, best thing you can do is basically rep when you THINK a spider is gonna shoot or when you THINK a shark is gonna mine. if you wait til you actually see the bullet or the mine you're already too late. it's not hard to learn, it's pretty obvious when a spider should shoot or when a shark should mine so just anticipate and rep in advance. Remember that reps last longer than they visually appear to last as well
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Steep View Post
          If you only add TLDR, even cres can comment on it.
          AYYYY! What's da big idea? Allow uppercase C in Cres. Dis not tATu! Rememba dis.
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lonestar View Post
            Well, I got scored as a 60/60/60 apparently by the panel of the gods. I think however I was on a TWL squad every year from 2004-2008 and also due to squad dropouts in the years 2009/2010/2011(? unsure). I have played maybe a total of 35-40(?) twl games or something.. I have not been truly active since 2008 though.
            Stop complaining about your rating. It is your fault, and your fault alone, for not revealing your alias to the public. None of us (myself included) know who you are. Your current name is unrecognizable.
            Last edited by Pressure; 11-11-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

@pressure
              The guy posted his alias long before he got rated. You should read some of the threads before you type something. Logain/captain lonestar stopped playing before people who did the fa ratings started playing base/tw whatever
              Last edited by Jones; 11-11-2017, 05:35 PM.
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                @pressure
                The guy posted his alias long before he got rated. You should read some of the threads before you type something. Logain/captain lonestar stopped playing before people who did the fa ratings started playing base/tw whatever
                Nope. I don't care enough to read through the threads. Having said that, Logain should be rated higher in base if he is in fact as good in spider/shark as he was in the past. I remember that name quite well.
                Last edited by Pressure; 11-11-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                  Nope. I don't care enough to read through the threads. Having said that, Logain should be rated higher in base if he is in fact as good in spider/shark as he was in the past. I remember that name quite well.
                  Maybe he isnt as good as he was 10 years ago. Maybe he is better than a 6*. However, it is not his fault at all and it has never been. He "complained" because he felt his star rating was too low. He wanted it higher for more equality. And you talk shit to him because he is trying to be honest and truthful. You really should start reading threads. Might make you look less like an idiot.
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                    Well, as I said I'm obviously not as good as I was in my prime. Being away for 8 years give or take.. However being rated 60/60/60 might be on the lower side. But alot of the ratings seem to be a bit off so. Ultimately being rated low is maybe just a safe bet in this case for me as a player. It gives me a good chance at some play time and de-rusting which we all know is hard to do these games when there isn't non-stop games going on. I feel I will probably not ever go negative score in a spider. Which means I may be a bit better than other 6* players. But rating me higher with no performance indicator could possibly have meant I would only ever warm the bench. I guess all we can do about it now is play the games and re-assess my ratings for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                      Maybe he isnt as good as he was 10 years ago. Maybe he is better than a 6*. However, it is not his fault at all and it has never been. He "complained" because he felt his star rating was too low. He wanted it higher for more equality. And you talk shit to him because he is trying to be honest and truthful. You really should start reading threads. Might make you look less like an idiot.
                      My care-o-meter is approaching 0%

You seem to care about my comment much more than Logain does

Log - just be happy you probably get to play more than you would if you were rated higher

Comment

Working...
                      X