Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Partial TWDT-B HoN wk2

@pressure
    The guy posted his alias long before he got rated. You should read some of the threads before you type something. Logain/captain lonestar stopped playing before people who did the fa ratings started playing base/tw whatever
    Last edited by Jones; 11-11-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    @pressure
    The guy posted his alias long before he got rated. You should read some of the threads before you type something. Logain/captain lonestar stopped playing before people who did the fa ratings started playing base/tw whatever
    Nope. I don't care enough to read through the threads. Having said that, Logain should be rated higher in base if he is in fact as good in spider/shark as he was in the past. I remember that name quite well.
    Last edited by Pressure; 11-11-2017 at 07:48 PM.
    4:Best> pressure was a terr for halloween 4:Best> guy had 4 dudes on him attached

4:Siaxis> what time is it in zimbobwe para?

4:Children> every morning i wake up, look in the mirror and thank god i'm not paradise

4:Best> Mighty's forehead has wifi

4:Mighty> u guys ever eat a ketchup sandwich?

4:sphinx> mighty fought a raccoon in an alley for some bbq chips

4:RaCka> so what if paradise is dressing up as a slim jim for halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by Pressure View Post
    Nope. I don't care enough to read through the threads. Having said that, Logain should be rated higher in base if he is in fact as good in spider/shark as he was in the past. I remember that name quite well.
    Maybe he isnt as good as he was 10 years ago. Maybe he is better than a 6*. However, it is not his fault at all and it has never been. He "complained" because he felt his star rating was too low. He wanted it higher for more equality. And you talk shit to him because he is trying to be honest and truthful. You really should start reading threads. Might make you look less like an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Quote Originally Posted by Pressure View Post
    Well, as I said I'm obviously not as good as I was in my prime. Being away for 8 years give or take.. However being rated 60/60/60 might be on the lower side. But alot of the ratings seem to be a bit off so. Ultimately being rated low is maybe just a safe bet in this case for me as a player. It gives me a good chance at some play time and de-rusting which we all know is hard to do these games when there isn't non-stop games going on. I feel I will probably not ever go negative score in a spider. Which means I may be a bit better than other 6* players. But rating me higher with no performance indicator could possibly have meant I would only ever warm the bench. I guess all we can do about it now is play the games and re-assess my ratings for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    Maybe he isnt as good as he was 10 years ago. Maybe he is better than a 6*. However, it is not his fault at all and it has never been. He "complained" because he felt his star rating was too low. He wanted it higher for more equality. And you talk shit to him because he is trying to be honest and truthful. You really should start reading threads. Might make you look less like an idiot.
    My care-o-meter is approaching 0%

You seem to care about my comment much more than Logain does

Log - just be happy you probably get to play more than you would if you were rated higher
    4:Best> pressure was a terr for halloween 4:Best> guy had 4 dudes on him attached

4:Siaxis> what time is it in zimbobwe para?

4:Children> every morning i wake up, look in the mirror and thank god i'm not paradise

4:Best> Mighty's forehead has wifi

4:Mighty> u guys ever eat a ketchup sandwich?

4:sphinx> mighty fought a raccoon in an alley for some bbq chips

4:RaCka> so what if paradise is dressing up as a slim jim for halloween?