Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWDT-B Week 3 HoN (Will be updated with more games as I have time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-B Week 3 HoN (Will be updated with more games as I have time)

BASE
    Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:28 AM.

[QUOTE=Captain Lonestar;909514]BASE
    Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:28 AM.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I can comment on the Grim Dawn match vs Terrorist. They should have gotten more flag time but had trouble breaking the cram. Once they got in FR they put up a respectable fight.

PJ and me lost some focus at the end and we made some critical mistakes that caused cram to be broken. I think it carried into the next match of ours as it was a generally sloppier match against a superior team but still.

Thanks for the write up!

Comment

Good write up Lonestar

I feel I got absolutely pwnd in the game against Earthwormers, I feel sorry for Myth having to try to carry me, while i fumbled around trying to find my f^&*ing rep key.
        I knew it had all gone wrong from the start when i couldn't even attach to the terrier!!!!

It truly pained me to upload this video as I played like a fingerless gibbon, which is below even my level of play.
        Hopefully two terrible games on the bounce for me will be enough to kick me up the arse to practice/#getgood

Looking forward to your write up of Terrorist Vs. Lag & Luck, which was actually a good game.
        MRW

Comment

Added another game. Still have 1 vod to get through, hopefully I can get it done.

Comment

Working...
          X