Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

Predictions
    Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:17 AM.
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

You're predicting a team that is 5-1 when Iron Survivor and Mythril show, and whose top three players are #1, #2, and #4 in the TWDT-D Scoring Race to go 0-2 in warbird?

lol ok
    top 100 basers list

Comment

blah balh blah
      Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:45 AM.

Comment

LOL that sig

Comment

So, in playoffs......do we play 1v4 and 2v3 across 3 leagues? or 1v4 and 2v3 ranked in each league..dtd/dtj/dtb?
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

asdf
            Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:46 AM.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Playoffs? Playoffs? We’re talking about playoffs? We’re just tryna win a damn game.
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                Playoffs? Playoffs? We’re talking about playoffs? We’re just tryna win a damn game.
                lolz man, i dunno wtf happens to ur team.. U ricko,rasaq and now shaun, look in theory a good team! I know u just showed last sunday but anyways..
                TWLD 2016 Champion
                TWDTD champion x 3
                Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

yeah we only just had shaun and rasaq show up, weak missed the first two weeks and I've been absolutely dog shit rusty (I don't want to use it as an excuse, but as of June I've had to use a laptop that's terrible for SS). At least our season is done in 1 more week of play so I can disappear for good unless I decide to buy a new PC/laptop in the near future, which is unlikely.
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Should plug your old keyboard into the laptop and it'd be fine

Comment

Yeah this has been such a frustrating season. Honestly though it was kinda doomed from the start for us.. the way Ixa got thrown into the mix and the way the draft/FA draft went.. it was set for us to fail. I know that’s not the only reason but it definitely played a major role. I love playing with Ricko but him and I both have been frustrated in our own performances but moreso the team.. or lack there of.
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                        Should plug your old keyboard into the laptop and it'd be fine
                        I've only played on laptops for over 12 years now... it's not just the keyboard it's how everything moves on the game - it's impossible to explain as I've looked at FPS and all sorts, it just doesn't run well. Ironically it's the highest spec'd and the only 'gaming' laptop I've ever owned (I've had it 3 years now but I've had work laptops/old laptops that I played SS on).
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                          I've only played on laptops for over 12 years now... it's not just the keyboard it's how everything moves on the game - it's impossible to explain as I've looked at FPS and all sorts, it just doesn't run well. Ironically it's the highest spec'd and the only 'gaming' laptop I've ever owned (I've had it 3 years now but I've had work laptops/old laptops that I played SS on).
                          Have you tried using resolution resizer?
                          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

it just doesn't run well.
                            Have you tried playing with these Advanced Settings checkboxes?

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

have you tried plugging your old kb in the laptop with res resizer and running custom adv settings?
                              1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                              1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                              1:Tiny> LOL
                              1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Working...
                              X