November 12 --TWDT Week 3
    November 19 --
    TWDT Week 4
    November 26 -- AMERICAN THANKSGIVING
    December 3 -- TWDT Week 5
    December 10 -- TWDT Semi-Finals
    December 17 -- TWDT Finals
    December 24 -- CHRISTMAS

So the plan has always been to have a break for American Thanksgiving since we've previously cancelled the past few TWDTs for this holiday as it is always an issue. No one has brought it up yet (I forgot about it until Heaven reminded me just now) but we'll get ahead of the issue and just state for the record that we're sticking to the initial plan, which sees the Finals take place December 17th and finish ahead of Christmas.

There will be no games this Sunday, and Week 5 will take place on December 3rd.

Heaven will speak to Qan and see if we're ready to start TSL Season 3. If so, we might start the season this Sunday on Thanksgiving as a replacement activity. I don't want to announce anything without the green light from Qan on the technical side, so this is not an official announcement. I'm just mentioning it so people are aware there may still be some leagues if they have some free time and want to play.
    Last edited by ogron; 11-20-2017, 06:38 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Bullshit Stop abusing because your team cant show sunday. Always has been week off Between semis and finals.

Not sure if I missed it but twdt hasn't been in progress during thanksgiving week ever........not sure how you can say you've cancelled for thanksgiving before
    Last edited by GLYDE123; 11-21-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Thx for the work you and Qan did, I plan to play more seriously this season of TSL

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
        Bullshit Stop abusing because your team cant show sunday. Always has been week off Between semis and finals.

Not sure if I missed it but twdt hasn't been in progress during thanksgiving week ever........not sure how you can say you've cancelled for thanksgiving before
        Just shut the hell up nobody cares
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post

Holy moly this schedule has been up even far before TWDT started.

Stop giving Heaven the credits, it was me! ;c (Only because 24 said he couldnt show this weekend)
          Major Crisis

Comment

asdf
            Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:33 AM.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

you are soft as shit man we don't need to see your steam logs every time someone says your name

Comment

Pls link any twdt league games that have been canceled because thanksgiving was that week.

Comment

i saw glyde play tslb finals from EG the other day, nice game you noobie

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                    i saw glyde play tslb finals from EG the other day, nice game you noobie
                    Thanks bud had connection issues no doubt was a ddos by cres ( FINAL WARNING). At least i didn't neg in a spider like your butt buddy ogron.

Comment

i dont like ogron but youre complete trash

Comment

u should want me 2 ddos u tbh idk how u guys still play these poorly run -5 quality shitty ass leagues with actual interest
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          u should want me 2 ddos u tbh idk how u guys still play these poorly run -5 quality shitty ass leagues with actual interest
                          Happy thanksgiving friend!

Comment

Twats.
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Working...
                            X