Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raizin View Post
    As the Zone's head ban op
    ??????? when the fk did this happen L0L...guess ur doing a gr8 job tho if no1 knew this promotion...jus how it shud b $
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
      as most people have probably worked out themselves, Ogron is nice/tolerable when he's winning in game but if he's losing it's another story and it's best to avoid him at all costs. I guess the fact this is the first season in however many seasons of TWL/TWDT/TSL that he's really not likely to win anything he's just gone overboard.

Hope he gets some well needed rest from the game and sorts himself out.
      imagine being such a shithead that to be tolerated you have to invest all your time to get good at a video game just so people will deal with you, and the second you falter and look weak you immediately have to bail knowing noone would ever be sympathetic to how much of an asshole you've been for half a decade
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

im not gonna lay this shitshow only at klaus' feet though, every one of you fucks who turned down opportunities to join new squads, only to bail to the typical TWL powerhouses once TWL comes around, y'all have done more to ruin player interest than the day world of warcraft was released

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          KZ shadow government.
          :fear:
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
            :fear:
            what is dead may never die

rip the_paul rip kontrolz rip moth rip jeenyuss rip ph rip zeebu rip d1st0rt rip kthx rip proj rip proj [virus] rip zeus rip pearl jam rip jason rip cripple rip musashi rip vykromond
            Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 11-29-2017, 01:06 AM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              one question though, were people actually going out of their way to get around an ?ignore on ogron? pretty childish as well tbh
              Yep, going so far as to do it from another SSC zone with names that had never logged into TW to avoid being alias checked.

I can understand why someone would do it -- of all the toxic players in the history of TW, Ogron is arguably the worst, if just for the sheer number of people he's affected -- but at the same time, it's pretty goddamn petty to spam someone.

In his shoes I'd just ?lines=0 until I died and could type out the name in ?ignore. Then not say anything about it. But it really bothered him, and he talked about a fair bit. Of course, this just encouraged the behavior further, as it confirmed it to be effective...
              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

tl;dr

skyforger was on Ogrons ignore.txt
                skyforger went on an alias and spammed Ogron during TWDT match.

The penalty for cross-zone and/or elusive name spamming is 1st a warning and 2nd time a zoneban for 1 day.
                Beasty and myself were online when it happened and skyforger got his warning. This is why raizin was not informed.
                Ogron placed a ban on skyforger for TSL s3 which was not upheld because sky didn't break any TSL rules and there's already a staff procedure for avoid ignore.txt

Ogron quit and I took over(twdt).

Now Ogron is most definitely very toxic and/or irrational when he's mad but skyforger is an annoying prick aswell, idk why people portraying him as the innocent victim, the TWDT ban was valid and the TSL one was not.

skyforger has gotten his warning for avoiding ignore.txt aswell as not to break any more rules. If he continues to be a prick but isnt breaking any rules, by all means he's allowed to play, however if any rules are broken from here on, i will not hesitate to ban him.

enjoy the rest of the season boys and girls.
                3:BOMBED> got donuts
                3:BOMBED> how jealous
                3:Heaven> how american
                3:BOMBED> ??????????
                3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Agree that spamming is lame and petty and I did it. Also true that Beasty warned me and I stopped. And I deserve more heat for this dik stunt given results.

For some context, I had just crushed the abuser in finals so bad he actually went negative. After that everyone else got to further crush him in twdt. While I couldn't. Because I had refused sukdik/apologise for ???/culprit bullshit games and didn't cheat to alias enter. I was frustrated. To be precise, knew ogron had just lost important match through chats, 1 EG alias and 1 and only time I've done this. Didn't hide or deny who I was and idk whats on ogrons ignore list. If others did it too, I really have no knowledge of it.

In retrospect wouldn't do it again because jar jar. Jk would do it ofc but backup jar jar 1st or better do it before twdt. Fire away.

Comment

we need to build a wall against these EG troll refugees tho,
                    before they destroy our beautiful Trenchwars
                    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      im not gonna lay this shitshow only at klaus' feet though, every one of you fucks who turned down opportunities to join new squads, only to bail to the typical TWL powerhouses once TWL comes around, y'all have done more to ruin player interest than the day world of warcraft was released
                      Completely agree, whilst the deterioration of the game was/is inevitable without investment, the years spent with people stacking on fierce/thunder/pandora/dice (2010-2015?) really sped things up. Shame.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                        the years spent with people stacking on fierce/thunder/pandora/dice (2010-2015?) really sped things up. Shame.
                        I would never do this
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                          This is not Ogron fault, it the fault of those who supported him and empowered him. The logic of ‘gee he has contributed’ is simply stupid. That’s like saying, ‘gee she gives me great head so I’ll just not worry that she also has Ebola’.

If the zone collapses because it loses one person, no matter how much they contributed, then it is time to stick a fork in it.
                          Eph
                          You've got that completely twisted.

Ogron hosted 4-5 really decent TWDTs in the teeth of relentless bullying, which went well beyond simply holding him to account.

He pretty much kept TW active when most zones entropy'd into dust.

For some reason people have an expectation of perfection which, frankly, nobody in this community possesses.

I'm not friendly with Ogron, but neither am I going to caveat those comments with the usual "He can sometimes be bi-polar, etc".

My support for Ogron was contingent upon him being useful to the zone. He was useful. Now that he went on a forum rampage and sabotaged TWDT, I don't.

At least I gave credit where it was due, when it was due- instead of jabbing at one guy's open sores all day, wondering why nobody wants to run anything anymore.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

It was never about the 'We' but about the "I".

We're about to change into 2018 and it goes on and on and on...what a surprise!
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                              It was never about the 'We' but about the "I".

We're about to change into 2018 and it goes on and on and on...what a surprise!

Dont even start mr sage dissolver.
                              Is it true that there is a baby coming?
                              Major Crisis

Comment

I just feel like this is a good video for this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9kdDet7G14
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X