No announcement yet.

TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rules/schedule/rosters have been restored. just need to fix standings.
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Standings, I know how many wins every team has and I know how many wins in each league Earthworm has since I'm on that team and it's not hard to remember. I'm sure each cap knows the breakdown of their wins and we can confirm the standings easily.

Earthworm Jim - 16 wins. 6 WB, 5 JAV, 5 Base
      Blind - 15 wins
      Lag & Luck - 14 wins
      Targaryen - 12 wins
      Terrorist - 12 wins. 1 WB, 4 JAV, 7 BASE (I remember this one cause of the WB and base discrepancy)
      Grim & Dawn - 3 wins. 2 WB, 1 Jav (I remember this one cause there were so few)

with these breakdowns above that I'm 100% sure of we can figure out the rest if it hasn't been saved somewhere

Comment

So what happens to targaryen? I also think we should ban ogron from all tw leagues in the future. Or the very least issue a FINAL WARNING.

Comment

His contribution to the league scene is greatly appreciated and without a doubt helped the game in a time of need, however it does not change the fact that he is truly one of the most toxic individuals in the history of this game and deserves all the negative backlash he has gotten from the community. He is not mentally stable and his unpredictable and occasionally highly volatile personality tends to do more harm than good when he is having a bad time in his life, and thus I feel that this is more of a blessing than a curse to the zone and most importantly, for himself.

Keep it classy, boys.

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
            So what happens to targaryen? I also think we should ban ogron from all tw leagues in the future. Or the very least issue a FINAL WARNING.
            I am sure something will be announced today or tomorrow in regards to Targaryen, but my guess is that Ogron will be removed from the league after all the harm he has done and someone else will be assigned as the captain.

Comment

Should let him keep playing if he at least shows up IMO since he's a valuable player to their team and it would seriously hurt their playoff chances if he cant play. just in the spirit of competition since this league is almost done anyway

Comment

LAg & Luck - 7WB 4JAV 3BASE...fairly sure.

As for banning ogron, he just had a little freakout and we have repaired most of the damage already. The guy has run successful leagues for years so his total contributions FAR outweigh this one incident..like by orders of magnitude. Let him play the game he's (mostly) helped keep alive. Like zid said hes important to his team right now as well assuming he comes back soon
                Last edited by Afri; 11-26-2017, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Afri View Post
                  LAg & Luck - 7WB 4JAV 3BASE...fairly sure.

As for banning ogron, he just had a little freakout and we have repaired most of the damage already. The guy has run successful leagues for years so his total contributions FAR outweigh this one incident..like by orders of magnitude. Let him play the game he's (mostly) helped keep alive. Like zid said hes important to his team right now as well assuming he comes back soon
                  I was about to post the exact same win table. Im pretty sure this is it for L&L, im sure Trasher can confirm.

Regarding Ogron, i say allow him to keep playing and captaining his team.
                  Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                  1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Yeah, when thinking about it - let him play I guess. Although what he attempted to do is 1000x worse than making a funny troll video, everyone that wants to compete should be allowed. Thats how tw should be.

Comment

Definitely should be banned for rest of league per is rule of quitting and not being allowed to join back.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                        His contribution to the league scene is greatly appreciated and without a doubt helped the game in a time of need, however it does not change the fact that he is truly one of the most toxic individuals in the history of this game and deserves all the negative backlash he has gotten from the community. He is not mentally stable and his unpredictable and occasionally highly volatile personality tends to do more harm than good when he is having a bad time in his life, and thus I feel that this is more of a blessing than a curse to the zone and most importantly, for himself.

Keep it classy, boys.
                        this ^ 10/10

itll be ok...lol...calm down u soft fgts
                        Last edited by Crescent Seal; 11-26-2017, 12:55 PM.
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
                          I was about to post the exact same win table. Im pretty sure this is it for L&L, im sure Trasher can confirm.

Regarding Ogron, i say allow him to keep playing and captaining his team.
                          thank you both for this. i have updated it. missing for 2 more teams.
                          REMEMBER if you find a mistake let me know, don't go making a big deal about it since we are working to restore it together.

Comment

we will figure out what to do with ogron shortly.
                            it's american thanksgiving this weekend so not many are on.

if he doesn't return, someone else will take captain and i may have to assign them an equivalent player to balance it out so team isnt punished.

Comment

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

mef the mvp

Comment

Working...
                                X