TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

Anyone able to provide details? I remember when ogron was a little noobie who begged to join pandora, good times. but seriously what is going on !??????!?

He deleted all the DT matareals

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This is heart breaking............Fanboys .. it is ur cue now to post ur support and stroke his ego so he returns........
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Well, this was fun while it lasted. Atleast we can remember ogron as the dude who finally killed TW and SS. Sundays where the only spot of activity with dt going on. Now its just R.I.P. gj ogron.

Comment

I doubt this will stop the TWDT/TSL from continuing.
        Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

lets be honest. what did u guys think would happen if u kept poking? Everyone has a breaking point...grats guys...chalk another fallen player to trolling.....

grow up someday please.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
            lets be honest. what did u guys think would happen if u kept poking? Everyone has a breaking point...grats guys...chalk another fallen player to trolling.....

grow up someday please.
            These people expect Claus to keep up getting trolled 24/7 and still keep going on like its nothing. He isnt exactly known for being able to keep a cool head for long too.

Claus, i do not know the reasoning for all this mess and im not interested in it too. But i do hope you put back all the important twdt stuff up on the forums. I get that you have some personal beef with Qan and Beasty and its entirely possible that you are in the right(i honestly do not care), but this is not YOUR league, its the players league and by trying to sabotage the other OPs you are also messing with the players and captains that have been showing and giving some damm about the game these past few weeks. Sabotaging the league for your own personal selfish reasons(fucking with the ops) is a shitty way of reacting. If u wanna quit, sure its your call, but atleast let the players enjoy the rest of the league.

As for everyone who has been trying to fuck with the person who has contributed the most for the competitive play of this game the past years, you are all pathetic as fuck. Claus might be a flawed man, but he has done alot of positive things for the game. Only when he is gone you will understand this. I know that i would probably be long gone from this game if the leagues sucked(which claus rarely allows to happen).

You idiots keep trying to alienate him, looking for any minor issue or mistake to create more forum threads/shitshow. You are a bigger problem than claus's own issues.
            Last edited by kess; 11-26-2017, 08:03 AM.
            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Great news and long due. Finally we as a community can attempt to build unbiased leagues that welcome all players. Guys who have benefited from coy corruption will be bitter, but as far as tw as a community, this really is for the best. Hopefully sys ops don't get cold feet and don't give in to the sociopath again.

BTW if needed, I have backup of most league content from around week 2.

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
                These people expect Claus to keep up getting trolled 24/7 and still keep going on like its nothing. He isnt exactly known for being able to keep a cool head for long too.

Claus, i do not know the reasoning for all this mess and im not interested in it too. But i do hope you put back all the important twdt stuff up on the forums. I get that you have some personal beef with Qan and Beasty and its entirely possible that you are in the right(i honestly do not care), but this is not YOUR league, its the players league and by trying to sabotage the other OPs you are also messing with the players and captains that have been showing and giving some damm about the game these past few weeks. Sabotaging the league for your own personal selfish reasons(fucking with the ops) is a shitty way of reacting. If u wanna quit, sure its your call, but atleast let the players enjoy the rest of the league.

As for everyone who has been trying to fuck with the person who has contributed the most for the competitive play of this game the past years, you are all pathetic as fuck. Claus might be a flawed man, but he has done alot of positive things for the game. Only when he is gone you will understand this. I know that i would probably be long gone from this game if the leagues sucked(which claus rarely allows to happen).

You idiots keep trying to alienate him, looking for any minor issue or mistake to create more forum threads/shitshow. You are a bigger problem than claus's own issues.
                That is the truth, you guys like skyforger are real cancers, if Ogron quit foor real I uninstal, nobody care but lets be clear

Comment

Jesus, Jessup can't even decide if hes a fucking man or a woman because hes retarded and you guys are worried about a few faggots quitting the game?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Jesus, Jessup can't even decide if hes a fucking man or a woman because hes retarded and you guys are worried about a few faggots quitting the game?
                    "The few faggots" is the boy who perfected a solo and a team league to this zone and I enjoyed a lot playin/watchin this but it looks like the 2 boys who run the zone want to make change on leagues without his permission, plus the boy Ogron is the cap of my team and I love this team, if he quit that broke all this motivation I got on this game so yeah i worry, particulary. So Qan and Beasty please don't interfere with leagues, you both are not even players.

Comment

Can we just get all the TWDT stuff back, because that can kinda run itself now.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I will start by posting the backed up TWDT rosters from Google Drive as they are kind of important in order to run the league. It should be fairly easy to recover the standings and schedule, but worst case I can do it manually for whoever is taking over this league to finish it. I would recommend creating a pinned thread for rosters again.

TWDT-D

TWDT-J

TWDT-B

Have a nice thanksgiving weekend, 'muricans.
                        Last edited by Turban; 11-26-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

TWDT Schedule

Click image for larger version

Name:	GAME_SCHEDULE.png
Views:	1
Size:	359.4 KB
ID:	1282235

Comment

I tried to manually recreate current standings. Ogron has anticipated that and taken the time this morning to corrupt the scoreboxes posted by hosts here.

I imagine caps/some active players remember their team's standings, we can use collective memory to recover it if it comes to that.

Comment

What did you guys expect you brought in all these unstable beta males to run these things, people quitting, restarting, deleting, corrupting, being faggots. I mean seriously you notice this shit didn't happen back when the zone was ran well.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X