Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

Should let him keep playing if he at least shows up IMO since he's a valuable player to their team and it would seriously hurt their playoff chances if he cant play. just in the spirit of competition since this league is almost done anyway

LAg & Luck - 7WB 4JAV 3BASE...fairly sure.

As for banning ogron, he just had a little freakout and we have repaired most of the damage already. The guy has run successful leagues for years so his total contributions FAR outweigh this one incident..like by orders of magnitude. Let him play the game he's (mostly) helped keep alive. Like zid said hes important to his team right now as well assuming he comes back soon
    Last edited by Afri; 11-26-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Afri View Post
    LAg & Luck - 7WB 4JAV 3BASE...fairly sure.

As for banning ogron, he just had a little freakout and we have repaired most of the damage already. The guy has run successful leagues for years so his total contributions FAR outweigh this one incident..like by orders of magnitude. Let him play the game he's (mostly) helped keep alive. Like zid said hes important to his team right now as well assuming he comes back soon
    I was about to post the exact same win table. Im pretty sure this is it for L&L, im sure Trasher can confirm.

Regarding Ogron, i say allow him to keep playing and captaining his team.
    KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Yeah, when thinking about it - let him play I guess. Although what he attempted to do is 1000x worse than making a funny troll video, everyone that wants to compete should be allowed. Thats how tw should be.

Definitely should be banned for rest of league per is rule of quitting and not being allowed to join back.

Quote Originally Posted by Turban View Post
    His contribution to the league scene is greatly appreciated and without a doubt helped the game in a time of need, however it does not change the fact that he is truly one of the most toxic individuals in the history of this game and deserves all the negative backlash he has gotten from the community. He is not mentally stable and his unpredictable and occasionally highly volatile personality tends to do more harm than good when he is having a bad time in his life, and thus I feel that this is more of a blessing than a curse to the zone and most importantly, for himself.

Keep it classy, boys.
    this ^ 10/10

itll be ok...lol...calm down u soft fgts
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 11-26-2017 at 11:55 AM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by kess View Post
    I was about to post the exact same win table. Im pretty sure this is it for L&L, im sure Trasher can confirm.

Regarding Ogron, i say allow him to keep playing and captaining his team.
    thank you both for this. i have updated it. missing for 2 more teams.
    REMEMBER if you find a mistake let me know, don't go making a big deal about it since we are working to restore it together.
    8:beam> yo tiny i have some good news for u
    8:Tiny> U COMING SUNDAY BRO?
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico

we will figure out what to do with ogron shortly.
    it's american thanksgiving this weekend so not many are on.

if he doesn't return, someone else will take captain and i may have to assign them an equivalent player to balance it out so team isnt punished.
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico

Administrator
    -Wirah (Method/Mefod)

mef the mvp

thank you wirah. standings have been officially updated.

Wink

Used to take up for ogron, untill lately this kid is off his rocker, he has done great things for the game and we all appreciate it but here lately he does more harm than good.....untill he takes his meds or something idk what the hell happened but holy fuck grow a pair ogron Smdh
    4x TWLD Champion
    Fierce For Life

Alright so as the new TWDT OP, I have made a few new changes that will immediately be implemented.

1. Skyforger is unbanned from TWDT and will be provided with reparations in the form of pubbux.
    2. Ogrons excels and cartoons will be confiscated and will be the property of TW staff from this day onwards.
    3. Lag limits on Yeh will be removed.
    4. Ixador will receive 37 dollars from tw donations in gratitude for his capping services however dismal they may be.
    5. Glyde will serve a lifetime ban from this zone starting now.

Stay tuned for more updates.
    - TWDT OP, Cres

P.S. This just in...Henry Saari has officially taken his rightful place as the King of da North with his sisters Qan and Beasty
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 11-26-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Haha I'm banned damn C give me a warning first pls

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    This just in...Henry Saari has officially taken his rightful place as the King of da North with his sisters Qan and Beasty
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 141
Size:  932.0 KB

Meanwhile Cres Tarly has lived to write the game of thrones

Remember that time I dissolved Savanger like 7x..

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Can we merge Targaryen into Grim Dawn to make the league more competitive since Ogron basically ensured our team wouldn't have a fighting chance? Thanks.

LOL

Ogron, by respect for Mythril and Iron and others players you choosed, finish the season as a captain please.

And no Ixador, Ogron didn't ensured your team wouldn't have a fighting chance, it is your own brain who did this.

TWDT has and will always be for the players. We have a lot of dicksuckers on here for claus but my god you people are idiots for anyone who supports him. Anyone can run a league, it's just that he made the rules and content which only takes a few hours. He does not have a job so he had the time to do this unlike most others who play this game. At the end of the day, Claus was only doing it for himself, not the players.

Claushouse/Ogron has been known for taking pills or what not. If anything, the worst individual to ever play this game of personality/behavior.....I really hope this guy gets the help he needs during this dark time. I'll take the high road on this and wish this guy the best on his life going forward.

Question

i thought today was some american holiday and no twdt games are being played
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???