No announcement yet.

TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you wirah. standings have been officially updated.
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Used to take up for ogron, untill lately this kid is off his rocker, he has done great things for the game and we all appreciate it but here lately he does more harm than good.....untill he takes his meds or something idk what the hell happened but holy fuck grow a pair ogron Smdh
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Alright so as the new TWDT OP, I have made a few new changes that will immediately be implemented.

1. Skyforger is unbanned from TWDT and will be provided with reparations in the form of pubbux.
        2. Ogrons excels and cartoons will be confiscated and will be the property of TW staff from this day onwards.
        3. Lag limits on Yeh will be removed.
        4. Ixador will receive 37 dollars from tw donations in gratitude for his capping services however dismal they may be.
        5. Glyde will serve a lifetime ban from this zone starting now.

Stay tuned for more updates.
        - TWDT OP, Cres

P.S. This just in...Henry Saari has officially taken his rightful place as the King of da North with his sisters Qan and Beasty
        Last edited by Crescent Seal; 11-26-2017, 01:04 PM.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Haha I'm banned damn C give me a warning first pls

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            This just in...Henry Saari has officially taken his rightful place as the King of da North with his sisters Qan and Beasty
            Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	932.0 KB
ID:	1282236

Meanwhile Cres Tarly has lived to write the game of thrones

Comment

Remember that time I dissolved Savanger like 7x..

Pepperidge Farm remembers
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Can we merge Targaryen into Grim Dawn to make the league more competitive since Ogron basically ensured our team wouldn't have a fighting chance? Thanks.

Comment

LOL

Ogron, by respect for Mythril and Iron and others players you choosed, finish the season as a captain please.

And no Ixador, Ogron didn't ensured your team wouldn't have a fighting chance, it is your own brain who did this.

Comment

TWDT has and will always be for the players. We have a lot of dicksuckers on here for claus but my god you people are idiots for anyone who supports him. Anyone can run a league, it's just that he made the rules and content which only takes a few hours. He does not have a job so he had the time to do this unlike most others who play this game. At the end of the day, Claus was only doing it for himself, not the players.

Claushouse/Ogron has been known for taking pills or what not. If anything, the worst individual to ever play this game of personality/behavior.....I really hope this guy gets the help he needs during this dark time. I'll take the high road on this and wish this guy the best on his life going forward.
                    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                    1:Zidane> congrats man
                    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

i thought today was some american holiday and no twdt games are being played
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

correct, no TWDT games today

Comment

So wtf actually happened to cause this drama anyways?

Did ogron actually just use his forum mod powers to edit and change TWDT game scores that our hosts had posted? If so.. that is some low down lame behaviour. It's one thing to change his own inputed forum posts but to change hosts games who take the time out of their day to help host games and post the scores. That is some vile stuff.

None of this behaviour by him is that surprising to me unfortunately because I've known he is a pathological liar and unstable asshat after what he did to me. Glad he proved it to everyone else in such a public way. Def is time for new leadership in leagues. Let's move on.. he can still be a player of course... but.. to allow him any form of OP control and is out of the question in my book.
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Quick Update:

1. His forums powers have been removed.

2. He is no longer head of TSL nor TWDT. I will finish off this season of TWDT with the help of players who are willing to provide assistance where needed. As for TSL - it's mainly automated and I will assist running it the best I can.

3. We are still not certain whether or not he is returning to TWDT as a captain/player. An announcement will be made within a few days.

4. Skyforger is no longer "banned" from TSL season 3.

5. Happy Thanksgiving and TSL season 3 starts upcoming Sunday!

Comment

Don't think he can return this season
                              That said, acting like an entitled, petulant child, crying about your TWDT star rating and demanding to be removed then re-added later like we're your personal slaves, etc. will get you banned. Make all the posts you want, cry to upper staff, I promise you it won't work. I will not put up with your shit. We're not paid to do this, and it's a lot of work. The only thing I ask is you not actively try to make our lives a living hell while we run it

Comment

wise quote

Comment

Working...
                                X