Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

correct, no TWDT games today
    8:beam> yo tiny i have some good news for u
    8:Tiny> U COMING SUNDAY BRO?
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico

So wtf actually happened to cause this drama anyways?

Did ogron actually just use his forum mod powers to edit and change TWDT game scores that our hosts had posted? If so.. that is some low down lame behaviour. It's one thing to change his own inputed forum posts but to change hosts games who take the time out of their day to help host games and post the scores. That is some vile stuff.

None of this behaviour by him is that surprising to me unfortunately because I've known he is a pathological liar and unstable asshat after what he did to me. Glad he proved it to everyone else in such a public way. Def is time for new leadership in leagues. Let's move on.. he can still be a player of course... but.. to allow him any form of OP control and is out of the question in my book.

Quick Update:

1. His forums powers have been removed.

2. He is no longer head of TSL nor TWDT. I will finish off this season of TWDT with the help of players who are willing to provide assistance where needed. As for TSL - it's mainly automated and I will assist running it the best I can.

3. We are still not certain whether or not he is returning to TWDT as a captain/player. An announcement will be made within a few days.

4. Skyforger is no longer "banned" from TSL season 3.

5. Happy Thanksgiving and TSL season 3 starts upcoming Sunday!
    8:beam> yo tiny i have some good news for u
    8:Tiny> U COMING SUNDAY BRO?
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico

Don't think he can return this season
    That said, acting like an entitled, petulant child, crying about your TWDT star rating and demanding to be removed then re-added later like we're your personal slaves, etc. will get you banned. Make all the posts you want, cry to upper staff, I promise you it won't work. I will not put up with your shit. We're not paid to do this, and it's a lot of work. The only thing I ask is you not actively try to make our lives a living hell while we run it

wise quote

What kind of help are you seeking from the community?

My Member isn't Junior
    This is not Ogron fault, it the fault of those who supported him and empowered him. The logic of ‘gee he has contributed’ is simply stupid. That’s like saying, ‘gee she gives me great head so I’ll just not worry that she also has Ebola’.

If the zone collapses because it loses one person, no matter how much they contributed, then it is time to stick a fork in it.
    Eph

You can get ebola from oral sex? thats scary.. ..

+1 eph .. time to show we are a community and all step up.. nothing that hasn't happened since subspaces inception anyways..

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    so yeah though, what happened

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebu View Post
    so yeah though, what happened

Rumours go he wanted Skyforger to be banned from TSL season 3. Qan/Beasty didnt agree so he quits.
    Major Crisis

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    woof, yeah. thats a rough one. didnt even have anything to do with twdt

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

If what Major is saying about skyforger being the reason behind Orgon going ape-shit (again) is the truth, then good riddance to Ogron.

Every game is full of trolls, and there is trolls in real life jobs. You have to be able to handle this kind of banter/annoyance to still be able to be successful.

There is only (imo) one reason to ban someone from any league:
    1. They break the rules

Any other problem should be handled in other ways. Don't like what someone says? Just ignore them (temp or ignore.txt). Are you a captain and done't want someone on your team? Trade him or cut him.

To many people here are adults that act like children. Then when they don't their way they whine and cry and throw a hissy fit until they get more attention.

Learn how to play the "politics" at different levels. Learn how people operate. Many jobs you will have in your professional career will have hurdles that you must learn to overcome or you will not be able to move up.
    - inertube

ogron's nerd rage never gets old, this is classic

but, he will be back, just like every other time he throws his keyboard across the room and curses trench wars
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Wasn't Skyforger constantly harassing Ogron through different aliases with spam?

That level of harassment is cause for a netban, much less a ban from TSL lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    This is not Ogron fault, it the fault of those who supported him and empowered him. The logic of ‘gee he has contributed’ is simply stupid. That’s like saying, ‘gee she gives me great head so I’ll just not worry that she also has Ebola’.

If the zone collapses because it loses one person, no matter how much they contributed, then it is time to stick a fork in it.
    Eph
    im generally a "live and let live" guy, like if i met kthx irl i'd have a beer with him and argue texas vs louisiana bbq or something. i really dont hold internet grudges or anything like that, it's all chill

klaushaus is the exception to that rule, i think i've made one neutral post about him in an effort to keep myself in some DT league or another, but mainly you'll find that i've been telling y'all that this dude is trash for years. he's absolute scum to anyone he isn't trying to fellate. but about 90% of y'all were being fellated in one way or another so i understand why it must have been nice to keep him around.

shoutouts 2 zidane and crew who spammed "LOL" every time klaus said some genuinely nonfunny shit in chat, inflated his ego and set him up for the ultimate mental meltdown.

as i look back on my multi-zone multi-league championship medals, i chuckle to myself and am filled with pride that every person on my winning teams weren't complete piles of human garbage

anyways as eph said, if y'all were counting on this scum running the zone, maybe it's time for tw to say its farewells
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o

420 420 420

please don't type my name ever again as if we've ever been in a chat together, you trash tier
    Last edited by zidane; 11-27-2017 at 05:54 PM.

i don't believe ogron is innately a piece of shit. from my experience, he has a wide behavior spectrum of being quite reasonable and nice to be around to being a psychotic delusional raging faggot. he was indirectly helping out this game by fulfilling his own void in life until it hit a point where it wasn't enough. he just has severe personality and perhaps even mental issues which aren't funny trolling aside. he probably has over a 100 people on .?ignore and league moderators cannot be that soft mentally. stepping away from these OP roles will greatly help him and i wish him the best in his future endeavors.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Red View Post
    Wasn't Skyforger constantly harassing Ogron through different aliases with spam?

That level of harassment is cause for a netban, much less a ban from TSL lol.
    yo ogron has left me 1000 ?messages over the years on 20 different aliases, did I cry about it nerd rage out? No, why u may ask because I'm a fkn adult and own that fgt hard enuf he has no choice but to snoop down to low lvl and go on aliases and leave me hate mail....
    Last edited by olde; 11-27-2017 at 07:40 PM.
    3x Claushouse stomper, gun busting tw pub warrior, #doitwidachewin one bad SOB

born in the gutter, and chained to the radiator of a squat basement for 16 years
    We are proud to announce the triumph return. FROM ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK OF THE FOOD STAMP LINE!
    AND STRAIGHT OUTTA MOTHERFUCKING REHAB!
    IT'S THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE MOTHA FKN OLDE

Quote Originally Posted by olde View Post
    No, why u may ask
    its also because you still listen to xzibit and wear cargo pants with chains on them but yeah i agree
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    its also because you still listen to xzibit and wear cargo pants with chains on them but yeah i agree
    this may be true. But the real reason Ogron rage quit has nothing to do with what u guys talking about. The truth is he cannot handle losing, Now he has realized he will not win TWDT-B and he broke down and was looking for anyway out/excuess. And he has found it
    3x Claushouse stomper, gun busting tw pub warrior, #doitwidachewin one bad SOB

born in the gutter, and chained to the radiator of a squat basement for 16 years
    We are proud to announce the triumph return. FROM ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK OF THE FOOD STAMP LINE!
    AND STRAIGHT OUTTA MOTHERFUCKING REHAB!
    IT'S THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE MOTHA FKN OLDE