Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    im generally a "live and let live" guy, like if i met kthx irl i'd have a beer with him and argue texas vs louisiana bbq or something. i really dont hold internet grudges or anything like that, it's all chill

klaushaus is the exception to that rule, i think i've made one neutral post about him in an effort to keep myself in some DT league or another, but mainly you'll find that i've been telling y'all that this dude is trash for years. he's absolute scum to anyone he isn't trying to fellate. but about 90% of y'all were being fellated in one way or another so i understand why it must have been nice to keep him around.

shoutouts 2 zidane and crew who spammed "LOL" every time klaus said some genuinely nonfunny shit in chat, inflated his ego and set him up for the ultimate mental meltdown.

as i look back on my multi-zone multi-league championship medals, i chuckle to myself and am filled with pride that every person on my winning teams weren't complete piles of human garbage

anyways as eph said, if y'all were counting on this scum running the zone, maybe it's time for tw to say its farewells
    I don't think that everyone can really take things this way, I am afraid some people take it way too seriously. But Ogron isn't the first one to act like this, there was a very long period of time that the zone was taken over by coders who would constantly do what they wanted to do even if it wasn't good for the zone. Nobody could touch them because we had to have our coders. Situations like this can always be avoided if the mods are strong enough before it starts to establish ground rules, like telling Ogron or Claushouse that you are helping the zone and we appreciate it, but don't go around having a superiority complex because of it. People are afraid to tell people the truth nowadays and it hurts every aspect of not just this game, but peoples lives as well. Consider this as a learning moment to never surrender to the lesser of evils and never be afraid to speak your mind and speak the truth.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

zidane

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    please don't type my name ever again as if we've ever been in a chat together, you trash tier
    this guy literally begged me once to get ph to play trench wars cuz zidane is nowhere near kz-chat worthy and couldnt get ahold of him

anyways i was talking about public chats, like your trash pandora chats were ever funny, like i havent sat back and laughed at the genuinely pathetic chatlogs

i understand why you have to do this, help out your buddy klaushaus, because you're probably one of three things stopping him from committing suicide, the other two being arby's and his waifu pillow

edit: i still cant get over the fact that you seem to take pride in the fact that i wasnt on a private chat with noted personalities like tiny, mouse, eelam, and shayde. man i sure missed out there
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 11-28-2017 at 11:58 PM.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o

420 420 420

KZ shadow government.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

as most people have probably worked out themselves, Ogron is nice/tolerable when he's winning in game but if he's losing it's another story and it's best to avoid him at all costs. I guess the fact this is the first season in however many seasons of TWL/TWDT/TSL that he's really not likely to win anything he's just gone overboard.

Hope he gets some well needed rest from the game and sorts himself out.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Take a break from TW ogron!
    Hope to see you back when you get better
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Red View Post
    Wasn't Skyforger constantly harassing Ogron through different aliases with spam?

That level of harassment is cause for a netban, much less a ban from TSL lol.
    As the Zone's head ban op, I have had 0 (ZERO) Complaints. Can't exactly ban a guy if nothing is ever reported. This isn't a #Metoo campaign.
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

the smoke settles and a victor finally emerges between the battle of Ogron v Skyforger v Jessup.

Where will skyforger take his toxicity next? How much longer does TW have? Find out next time on the next episode of TWDT2018/TSL3
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    plant a tree in ur ass

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Uh, I started playing base jav in go base to mess with ogron....good times...million dollar question though, what will skyforger/Jessup devote their time to without the 100 appeal posts, trolls, and whining all day long now?????
    Last edited by Tiny; 11-28-2017 at 10:59 AM. Reason: cant type
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Uh, I started playing base jav in go base to mess with ogron....good times...million dollar question though, what will skyforger/Jessup devote their time to without the 100 appeal posts, trolls, and whining all day long now?????
    maybe now the bot will let them play so they will be playing
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    maybe now the bot will let them play so they will be playing
    I hope not....

Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

I hope not....
    jk...

jk...
    maybe

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    one question though, were people actually going out of their way to get around an ?ignore on ogron? pretty childish as well tbh

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Quote Originally Posted by raizin View Post
    As the Zone's head ban op
    ??????? when the fk did this happen L0L...guess ur doing a gr8 job tho if no1 knew this promotion...jus how it shud b $
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    as most people have probably worked out themselves, Ogron is nice/tolerable when he's winning in game but if he's losing it's another story and it's best to avoid him at all costs. I guess the fact this is the first season in however many seasons of TWL/TWDT/TSL that he's really not likely to win anything he's just gone overboard.

Hope he gets some well needed rest from the game and sorts himself out.
    imagine being such a shithead that to be tolerated you have to invest all your time to get good at a video game just so people will deal with you, and the second you falter and look weak you immediately have to bail knowing noone would ever be sympathetic to how much of an asshole you've been for half a decade
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"

420 420 420

im not gonna lay this shitshow only at klaus' feet though, every one of you fucks who turned down opportunities to join new squads, only to bail to the typical TWL powerhouses once TWL comes around, y'all have done more to ruin player interest than the day world of warcraft was released

420 420 420

Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    KZ shadow government.
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Quote Originally Posted by project dragon View Post
    what is dead may never die

rip the_paul rip kontrolz rip moth rip jeenyuss rip ph rip zeebu rip d1st0rt rip kthx rip proj rip proj [virus] rip zeus rip pearl jam rip jason rip cripple rip musashi rip vykromond
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 11-29-2017 at 12:06 AM.

420 420 420