Targaryen - Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
    So if i'm the stand in captain for Targaryen, do I finally get my dragon?
    hi bby
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
      you logged into a different zone under alias to cross zone spam a guy during a match. you should probably work on your own image before trying to endorse someone else.

just my opinion.
      get em karl
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

How da fuk do I attach photos to a thread?
        Last edited by Weak; 11-29-2017, 07:46 PM.
        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          Lol at Ricko and Major trying to refute their recorded history. Ricko you openly admitted you rage quit that day and said you weren't proud of it so I don't know why you are freaking out so much... I was just using it as an example to make a point about why Targs shudn't get a special high rated borrow due to ogrons rage quit. Be an adult and embrace your "log out" as the rage quit it was. Major.. just stop... there is a reason you were axed. You were totally going rogue and doing things you were asked not to over and over.
          'freaking out so much' - calling you the vermin scum you are isn't freaking out, it's stating facts, stop exaggerating everything you drama queen.

I logged off because I was having a bad day in-game and we had plenty of people online for both remaining leagues that I wouldn't be missed so I was able to log off guilt free, but Ixador wasn't online so I wanted him to know what happened.

You're such a stain on this zone the nicest solution would be to take you on a nice little trip to Switzerland.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Wasn't even looking for a fight .. emo Ricko never lets us down though.. chill out dude

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
              gypsi
              Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
              he
              fyi: gypsi is female
              Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                ...million dollar question though, what will skyforger/Jessup devote their time to without the 100 appeal posts, trolls, and whining all day long now?????
                You should watch out ricko....Jessup and co got major/ogron now they looking to troll/whine/post someone else into quitting.......
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

You are quoting yourself, try harder. eerie claus behavior lol
                  Last edited by skyforger; 11-30-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                    You're such a stain on this zone the nicest solution would be to take you on a nice little trip to Switzerland.
                    That was meant for u too sky

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

valuable insight as always from you. god forbid we'd move on, right

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                        valuable insight as always from you. god forbid we'd move on, right
                        LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOL

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

sorry, had to wait a second to reply....That's funny coming from you sir........next thing you know Jessup going to pipe up and say the same thing.....fucking opposite day here.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Tiny gets the last rumblings from ogrons trolling rat pack. I predict zero issues with Jessup and skyforger this season 3 of TSL. Am ready for smooth drama free fun season.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              Wasn't even looking for a fight .. emo Ricko never lets us down though.. chill out dude

are you really this delusional that you think I'm the 'emo' one who needs to chill out? LOL.

Let's go through your 10,000 emo threads and posts shall we? Absolute waste of oxygen.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                                are you really this delusional that you think I'm the 'emo' one who needs to chill out? LOL.

Let's go through your 10,000 emo threads and posts shall we? Absolute waste of oxygen.
                                Feel free. Would love to. I've stood for fairness and transparency consistantly and had a bit of fun while standing up for myself. You are the insulting emo one Ricko. You had to lash out because I mentioned your name as example as to why ogrons rage quit shouldn't be a reward to Targs is all and you go batshit. Look at the history and see who took the first swing between me and u. It twas u deary.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X