Targaryen - Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Targaryen - Captain

Ogron doesn't seem to be coming back and on steam he was telling me he's uninstalling.

Ogron has been removed as captain from TWDT but will remain on the roster. (If targaryen had a 5th active Max/Elite player then I would remove him from roster aswell but they don't and I want to minimize the damage for his teammates)

MARKMRW is going to step up and captain Targaryen for the remainder of the season.

No player will be assigned to Targaryen for week 5, however if they pass through and make it to playoffs, assuming Ogron doesn't return for playoffs either, I will assign them a player equivalent or close to Ogrons base/jav rating. (Can be someone from an eliminated team).
    Last edited by Heaven; 11-29-2017, 10:48 AM.
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

As the only 100/100/100 tier player not on any team, I'm ready to carry Targ into playoffs in week 5.

If you think it wouldn't be fair, there's Cres and Dele too.

Comment

ok i think its time to un-ban ease

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

We shud get atleast a borrow player at same level ogron is in 3 leagues.

I kknow he quit the game and went crazy or something, but its not fair to rest of team.
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
          We shud get atleast a borrow player at same level ogron is in 3 leagues.

I kknow he quit the game and went crazy or something, but its not fair to rest of team.
          ok i took this into consideration and looked at the roster, ill allow targaryen to borrow in TSL-D and TSL-B if needed but not TSL-J since you guys already have 8 other players in the same player slot as him.

Comment

He tried to destroy league in his ragequit and your going to reward him by allowing him to stay on roster if the team makes playoffs or shows face Sunday? Or is he off roster now the team is allowed to borrow?
            Last edited by GLYDE123; 11-28-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

this is becoming ridicolous glyde, i dont care if u or skyforger had a problem with ogron. But man u guys srs need to shut up for once.

Its pretty obvious we talking about allow borrow a player if he dont show wich probably he wont (u need to read the post before reply)
              Last edited by Iron; 11-28-2017, 02:08 PM.
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Neither you nor the indian faggot, i'm still disgusted, skyforger you are a fat son of bitch, useless cunt.

Comment

And I vote Mythril-Iron co-captain by interim, as a player of the team I hope my vote count.

Comment

luckily targaryen has a pretty non-toxic team, im sure markmrw will work with iron/myth for the lineups, they are all good people. i just picked markmrw first cause he's active and a calm/reasonable person.

with all that has happened im trying to make this as fair as possible, idk why glyde is still crying about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                      Ogron doesn't seem to be coming back and on steam he was telling me he's uninstalling.

Ogron has been removed as captain from TWDT but will remain on the roster. (If targaryen had a 5th active Max/Elite player then I would remove him from roster aswell but they don't and I want to minimize the damage for his teammates)

MARKMRW is going to step up and captain Targaryen for the remainder of the season.

No player will be assigned to Targaryen for week 5, however if they pass through and make it to playoffs, assuming Ogron doesn't return for playoffs either, I will assign them a player equivalent or close to Ogrons base/jav rating. (Can be someone from an eliminated team).

Just for week 5, Targaryen may borrow from other teams to fill out Ogrons spot. Afterall there are 3 teams battling for 2 spots so can't punish targaryen players and ruin the competition.
                      TSLD = can borrow ELITE slot player, if none are available they must use their own players from veteran slot.
                      TSLJ = can NOT borrow from anyone since targaryen has 8 other veteran slot players.
                      TSLB = can borrow from ELITE/MAX, if none available must use own teams veteran slot.
                      *if more than 1 borrow is available, targaryen may choose whom to add. (player must not have played a game that round)

**I will personally verify the borrow to make sure it's fair and valid.
                      I'm all for fairness in this situation, but let's get real for a second.,, You can't allow borrowing of high star players during the regular season....it's not fair, plus their wont be any extra high star basers sitting around. I could have used a high star player many times this season, but we didn't. I think Ogron has shown enough to compensate for 1 week missed. That being said, I as a captain would be ok with him replaced by a couple of players to fill his Base/WB spot, but he was useless in jav, that being said it would have to be A) permanent B) not from any other team, such as menelvagor (who I spoke to about a 2nd FA that didn't happen) or cape who was on this weekend. If not replaced.....you can borrow mikkiz in playoffs...easy solve.
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

yeah, he hadnt been playing jav anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                          luckily targaryen has a pretty non-toxic team, im sure markmrw will work with iron/myth for the lineups, they are all good people. i just picked markmrw first cause he's active and a calm/reasonable person.

with all that has happened im trying to make this as fair as possible, idk why glyde is still crying about it.
                          Your not banning a guy who has tried to ruin this league twice so far why?

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
                            Your not banning a guy who has tried to ruin this league twice so far why?
                            dix dix dix dix dix and titties in a box box bix dix box dix

also what does it have to do with you?

Comment

Can we borrow a high star player as well if our top line cant show? Some people might have something important in real life while others go crazy and try to destroy the remainder of the season.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X