No announcement yet.

Targaryen - Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jones, word on the "Streets" is that you have been "hanging around with a tough crowd n trolling", better watch out or that your gonna get gender fluid all over yo self.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-p...rq4-79XZg-1-22
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

this game has always been cut throat and a prime example of e-natural selection...ogron got BODIED and most of it was his own doing...move the fk along fgts
      Last edited by Crescent Seal; 12-02-2017, 01:49 PM.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        LOL .. love how ogrons rat troll patrol want to blame everyone but ogron himself. I had nothing to do with what this unstable asshat ogron did this season of TWDT. Attitudes like what mythril so openly expresses has been a cancer to this game for years. He acts like the game is here only to serve his little "veteran" click and everyone else should be taunted and be thrown to the side /kicked out of leagues without any notice or issue. The game is for ALL players equally. Hope we can move on now and just enjoy the game without any more drama. I didn't start or end this drama. This was ALL on ur boys shoulders. Quit if you want or play. I don't really care but this game has so many players who deserve to enjoy it without being trolled. A word of advice in life is .. don't start a fight you aren't willing to finish. The guy came at multiple people and was a complete nerd rage idiot. I speak for myself only here but when he said vile things to me every chance he could get and then lied and stole my hosted game and tried to continue lying and get me removed from staff and leagues with completely bogus warnings over and over I decided I was going to fight him back. Trench wars isn't about throwing players to the side for no reason without notice and being an abusive trolling league op who causes divisiveness within it. Ogron was behind ALL this drama from start to finish. He was stroking and fellating a certain pack of egos while destroying many many other egos at the same time. Pandora chat was the trolliest chat in subspace where everyday the goal was to make fun of some new noob to you guys. You just were too busy enjoying the fun of it and his selective stimulation to see the vile hate he was spreading to large numbers of others who he felt posed a threat to his power grab. Let's see how this season pans out... I predict MUCH less drama. Karma is a bitch and she just showed her face.

Reread Mythril's post and understand how little and irrelevant you are around here. after 20 years you finally were able to do something significant in this game, even if it affected the community negatively.

Keep on rolling you mouth breathing retard.
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
          Reread Mythril's post and understand how little and irrelevant you are around here. after 20 years you finally were able to do something significant in this game, even if it affected the community negatively.

Keep on rolling you mouth breathing retard.
          WTF are you even talking about? What did I do to the game to harm it?? I know I have helped the game for years as staff and being cap of Paladen. It's hillarious how many of you paint a picture of ogron as some victim of bullying when his and your crowd are the same ones who troll and bully me and others every chance you get. I don't attack players who are cool people ever.. however if you come at me over and over I will fight back. It isn't in my M O to be an aggressor who starts versing players with trolling and bullying. STFU kess
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Yeah Kess, Mythril was right in his post.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Its absolutely hilarious how jessup can miss the point everytime. Good post Myth.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I think it is because he is one of the 51% dreamwin.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

No, no. He is clearly the pure and innocent victim.

The real victim is sentence/paragraph formatting.
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                    No, no. He is clearly the pure and innocent victim.

The real victim is sentence/paragraph formatting.
                    edgy

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                      Its absolutely hilarious how jessup can miss the point everytime. Good post Myth.
                      this
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

also - let's just re-introduce TWL and have TSL running on a daily basis but without playoffs? I'm bored of having all these non-competitive leagues that mean zip, stop me from playing with the people I want to and are clearly giving bad players an ego boost because they've been bad for 10+ years but now have these leagues to feel some worth.
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                          also - let's just re-introduce TWL and have TSL running on a daily basis but without playoffs? I'm bored of having all these non-competitive leagues that mean zip, stop me from playing with the people I want to and are clearly giving bad players an ego boost because they've been bad for 10+ years but now have these leagues to feel some worth.
                          While i much prefer TWL to these minor leagues, the truth is that our playbase simply doesnt allow a decent non-draft team league.

Comment

While i much prefer TWL to these minor leagues, the truth is that our playbase simply doesnt allow a decent non-draft team league.
                            this is the time to lower the flag-race to 5 minute rounds

slash it, slash it
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

lock team roster limit to 15 people for 3 leagues, decent cash prize for winning team and an adequate one for 2nd place (fuck it, we have donation money that's going to waste). BRING BACK TWL GLORY DAYS.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                                lock team roster limit to 15 people for 3 leagues, decent cash prize for winning team and an adequate one for 2nd place (fuck it, we have donation money that's going to waste). BRING BACK TWL GLORY DAYS.
                                ricko really wants that twld medal as the ultimate proof he is better than jessup

:P
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X