Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Targaryen - Captain

Targaryen - Captain

Ogron doesn't seem to be coming back and on steam he was telling me he's uninstalling.

Ogron has been removed as captain from TWDT but will remain on the roster. (If targaryen had a 5th active Max/Elite player then I would remove him from roster aswell but they don't and I want to minimize the damage for his teammates)

MARKMRW is going to step up and captain Targaryen for the remainder of the season.

No player will be assigned to Targaryen for week 5, however if they pass through and make it to playoffs, assuming Ogron doesn't return for playoffs either, I will assign them a player equivalent or close to Ogrons base/jav rating. (Can be someone from an eliminated team).
    Last edited by Heaven; 11-29-2017 at 09:48 AM.

As the only 100/100/100 tier player not on any team, I'm ready to carry Targ into playoffs in week 5.

If you think it wouldn't be fair, there's Cres and Dele too.

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    ok i think its time to un-ban ease

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

We shud get atleast a borrow player at same level ogron is in 3 leagues.

I kknow he quit the game and went crazy or something, but its not fair to rest of team.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Iron View Post
    We shud get atleast a borrow player at same level ogron is in 3 leagues.

I kknow he quit the game and went crazy or something, but its not fair to rest of team.
    ok i took this into consideration and looked at the roster, ill allow targaryen to borrow in TSL-D and TSL-B if needed but not TSL-J since you guys already have 8 other players in the same player slot as him.
    8:beam> yo tiny i have some good news for u
    8:Tiny> U COMING SUNDAY BRO?
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico

He tried to destroy league in his ragequit and your going to reward him by allowing him to stay on roster if the team makes playoffs or shows face Sunday? Or is he off roster now the team is allowed to borrow?
    Last edited by GLYDE123; 11-28-2017 at 01:05 PM.

this is becoming ridicolous glyde, i dont care if u or skyforger had a problem with ogron. But man u guys srs need to shut up for once.

Its pretty obvious we talking about allow borrow a player if he dont show wich probably he wont (u need to read the post before reply)
    Last edited by Iron; 11-28-2017 at 01:08 PM.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Neither you nor the indian faggot, i'm still disgusted, skyforger you are a fat son of bitch, useless cunt.

And I vote Mythril-Iron co-captain by interim, as a player of the team I hope my vote count.

luckily targaryen has a pretty non-toxic team, im sure markmrw will work with iron/myth for the lineups, they are all good people. i just picked markmrw first cause he's active and a calm/reasonable person.

with all that has happened im trying to make this as fair as possible, idk why glyde is still crying about it.
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    Ogron doesn't seem to be coming back and on steam he was telling me he's uninstalling.

Ogron has been removed as captain from TWDT but will remain on the roster. (If targaryen had a 5th active Max/Elite player then I would remove him from roster aswell but they don't and I want to minimize the damage for his teammates)

MARKMRW is going to step up and captain Targaryen for the remainder of the season.

No player will be assigned to Targaryen for week 5, however if they pass through and make it to playoffs, assuming Ogron doesn't return for playoffs either, I will assign them a player equivalent or close to Ogrons base/jav rating. (Can be someone from an eliminated team).

Just for week 5, Targaryen may borrow from other teams to fill out Ogrons spot. Afterall there are 3 teams battling for 2 spots so can't punish targaryen players and ruin the competition.
    TSLD = can borrow ELITE slot player, if none are available they must use their own players from veteran slot.
    TSLJ = can NOT borrow from anyone since targaryen has 8 other veteran slot players.
    TSLB = can borrow from ELITE/MAX, if none available must use own teams veteran slot.
    *if more than 1 borrow is available, targaryen may choose whom to add. (player must not have played a game that round)

**I will personally verify the borrow to make sure it's fair and valid.
    I'm all for fairness in this situation, but let's get real for a second.,, You can't allow borrowing of high star players during the regular season....it's not fair, plus their wont be any extra high star basers sitting around. I could have used a high star player many times this season, but we didn't. I think Ogron has shown enough to compensate for 1 week missed. That being said, I as a captain would be ok with him replaced by a couple of players to fill his Base/WB spot, but he was useless in jav, that being said it would have to be A) permanent B) not from any other team, such as menelvagor (who I spoke to about a 2nd FA that didn't happen) or cape who was on this weekend. If not replaced.....you can borrow mikkiz in playoffs...easy solve.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

yeah, he hadnt been playing jav anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    luckily targaryen has a pretty non-toxic team, im sure markmrw will work with iron/myth for the lineups, they are all good people. i just picked markmrw first cause he's active and a calm/reasonable person.

with all that has happened im trying to make this as fair as possible, idk why glyde is still crying about it.
    Your not banning a guy who has tried to ruin this league twice so far why?

Quote Originally Posted by GLYDE123 View Post
    Your not banning a guy who has tried to ruin this league twice so far why?
    dix dix dix dix dix and titties in a box box bix dix box dix

also what does it have to do with you?

Can we borrow a high star player as well if our top line cant show? Some people might have something important in real life while others go crazy and try to destroy the remainder of the season.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL

Targaryen can borrow me and tiny is pissing me off! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    I'm all for fairness in this situation, but let's get real for a second.,, You can't allow borrowing of high star players during the regular season....it's not fair, plus their wont be any extra high star basers sitting around. I could have used a high star player many times this season, but we didn't. I think Ogron has shown enough to compensate for 1 week missed. That being said, I as a captain would be ok with him replaced by a couple of players to fill his Base/WB spot, but he was useless in jav, that being said it would have to be A) permanent B) not from any other team, such as menelvagor (who I spoke to about a 2nd FA that didn't happen) or cape who was on this weekend. If not replaced.....you can borrow mikkiz in playoffs...easy solve.
    think the best thing would be to place menel as ogron perm replacement... if someone can contact him and show it would work, unfortunately everyone that plays is already on a team, so if anyone can wake someone up from the dead its a good alternate option.
    technically they shouldn't be getting anyone, ogron quitting couldve happened to any team with their respective players and team would need to adjust. but for the sake of keeping everyone happy and league competive and alive, we could either A) give them a perm replacement someone that isnt in FA yet B) let them borrow week 5 in TSLB and TSLD with the slots mentionned earlier and then find a replacement in playoffs(if they make it ahead)
    i'm currently very busy and ogron quitting didnt help at all.

Ogron will show Sunday anyway

can i hear what happened?
    big sean> L!O!L!
    Cres> ?
    Cres> its mine now.
    destruct <> WATER U DEWIN
    paradise> Dewin? Ill take that. using that now
    destruct <> u welcum
    thix> Lol this shit is ban hannah's.
    cripple> ?
    paradise> ?
    Cres> You can keep that one.

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    As the only 100/100/100 tier player not on any team, I'm ready to carry Targ into playoffs in week 5.

If you think it wouldn't be fair, there's Cres and Dele too.
    yeah im not playing that garbage league lol. but i agree get skyforger and some other guys on that roster.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american