No announcement yet.

Targaryen - Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Targaryen can borrow me and tiny is pissing me off! !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      I'm all for fairness in this situation, but let's get real for a second.,, You can't allow borrowing of high star players during the regular season....it's not fair, plus their wont be any extra high star basers sitting around. I could have used a high star player many times this season, but we didn't. I think Ogron has shown enough to compensate for 1 week missed. That being said, I as a captain would be ok with him replaced by a couple of players to fill his Base/WB spot, but he was useless in jav, that being said it would have to be A) permanent B) not from any other team, such as menelvagor (who I spoke to about a 2nd FA that didn't happen) or cape who was on this weekend. If not replaced.....you can borrow mikkiz in playoffs...easy solve.
      think the best thing would be to place menel as ogron perm replacement... if someone can contact him and show it would work, unfortunately everyone that plays is already on a team, so if anyone can wake someone up from the dead its a good alternate option.
      technically they shouldn't be getting anyone, ogron quitting couldve happened to any team with their respective players and team would need to adjust. but for the sake of keeping everyone happy and league competive and alive, we could either A) give them a perm replacement someone that isnt in FA yet B) let them borrow week 5 in TSLB and TSLD with the slots mentionned earlier and then find a replacement in playoffs(if they make it ahead)
      i'm currently very busy and ogron quitting didnt help at all.
      3:BOMBED> got donuts
      3:BOMBED> how jealous
      3:Heaven> how american
      3:BOMBED> ??????????
      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Ogron will show Sunday anyway

Comment

can i hear what happened?
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
            As the only 100/100/100 tier player not on any team, I'm ready to carry Targ into playoffs in week 5.

If you think it wouldn't be fair, there's Cres and Dele too.
            yeah im not playing that garbage league lol. but i agree get skyforger and some other guys on that roster.
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
              i'm currently very busy and ogron quitting didnt help at all.
              ur doing way more than u should be by cleaning up after that pathetic mental break down by ogron. dont get burned out ppl will understand. henry saari likes 2 run leagues allow his help.

wud also like 2 recommend major crisis even tho he was supportin ogron and had 2 b bullied out of staff by jessup. he wud make a good op cuz of experience.

allow moderation by committee.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Allow ricko or me to join that team.. our whole team got fucked from the start
                help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Against MAjor being an op.. guy was playing god and benching people for personal reasons and would not work with the other hosts at all after being asked to. He ruined TSL for like 5 people last season.. not the direction we need to go this season.

As far as the borrowing goes for Targs.. ummm.. hate to say it but ogron was cap and did this to his team so they deserve no rewards or special treatment. All teams must deal with what they have for better or worse. Grims didn't get any special treatment so why should they. We had Ricko rage quit one week and nothing was said then nor did I expect any special treatment. Last season I had oderus and cape both rage quit and Lasenza just quit before end of season and nothing was offered to us. We literally were in 1st place but due to quitters last 2 weeks lost our place/chances for playoffs. These teams have rosters with many players.. use the lessers if the tops don't show.. Thats how TWDT works...
                  Last edited by Jessup; 11-28-2017, 11:13 PM.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                    Allow ricko or me to join that team.. our whole team got fucked from the start
                    I’d be all for this but imagine Ricko or Weak with Iron, Mythril.

Would be insane...

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                      I’d be all for this but imagine Ricko or Weak with Iron, Mythril.

Would be insane...
                      unfortunately the chances of this happening is close to none. as much as i love curryboy and pricko <ZH> this is outta line. luckily theres TSL s3 starting up and will get zone active again during week and for the most part of sunday.

UPDATE: just going to say this now, im going to message Ogron to return and finish off TWDT as a player. It's not fair for targaryen to lose a captain/active player/starting multi leaguer to non-TWDT related vendetta. Sure over the past people have quit mid season and teams had to deal with it but we just don't have the population and activity now to compare everything to the past. im doing what i think is best for everyone(mainly targaryen team). this is to keep TWDT composure up and have a rather competitive sunday happen.

*ogron is not returning as a TWDT op nor TSL op.

Comment

There is a borrowing system already in place if TWDT teams do not have enough players to field for games. Any 6 star can be used I believe is the rule. I know last season I was forced to do this multiple times and also during the most important game of the season for Paladin due to multiple people quitting and not showing. There are rules in place already for these scenarios is all I'm saying. I def feel for Targs and if ogron shows up to play then thats great and he most certainly should as his team relies on him... but.. I really don't see this logic of bending over and changing the rules in this situation because ogron decides to rage quit.. this is nothing new to TWDT and it has NEVER been done before this way. It isn't fair to teams they face too. Say one of the other teams is lacking a starter for some reason and Targs get high star replacement.. then what? It would not be fair then to the team Targs were vsing....
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

All im saying is i believe he is going to finish the season off as a player and thats that.
                          You guys can relax and breathe, borrows will most likely not happen and no need for any of this drama about x is not fair. Just focus on showing sunday and making playoffs.
                          Last edited by Heaven; 11-29-2017, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                            Can we borrow a high star player as well if our top line cant show? Some people might have something important in real life while others go crazy and try to destroy the remainder of the season.
                            This post must of been missed. I can't make this weekend in due to work, does my team get a replacement?

Bare in mind guys, ogron quit because he got spammed and wasn't able to ban skyforger from TSK for spamming him...just let that sink in. And now we are offering borrows and all this shit. If he quits, he quits. Stop protecting this guy. Teams have been let down in the past because of 1 person in the passed and none of this shit has been offered to the team. If he doesn't show and play and let's his team down a d then it's his own fault and the rest of his roster can see what an emo faggot he actually is.
                            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              We had Ricko rage quit one week and nothing was said then nor did I expect any special treatment.
                              I played both warbird games then logged off. We had a full jav line without me (and I'd been benched the week before for someone who played well) and also in basing we had plenty of 8* level spiders so I wasn't needed.

STFU you absolute vermin.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                                STFU you absolute vermin.

What ricko said
                                1:waven> u challenge
                                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X