No announcement yet.

Targaryen - Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't trolled anything Jessup. Spent my last 20 posts telling you to stfu. #21....stfu no one cares
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      I haven't trolled anything Jessup. Spent my last 20 posts telling you to stfu. #21....stfu no one cares
      I think I bothered to think about ur stfu replies like once for 5 seconds.. ur a fringer on the troll rat pack though since u always defending that side. Beat ur dead horse some more.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

in their own special ways jessup and sky are just as toxic as ogron ever was

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
          in their own special ways jessup and sky are just as toxic as ogron ever was

duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Let me just say tw players have become soft as fuck over the years. This kind of banter would never have made anyone flip or ragequit back in the day. I guess just as the playerbase and skill also emotional strenght has been pissed away over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Feel free. Would love to. I've stood for fairness and transparency consistantly and had a bit of fun while standing up for myself. You are the insulting emo one Ricko. You had to lash out because I mentioned your name as example as to why ogrons rage quit shouldn't be a reward to Targs is all and you go batshit. Look at the history and see who took the first swing between me and u. It twas u deary.
              there is a big difference between being emo and knowing you're a toxic moron.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                there is a big difference between being emo and knowing you're a toxic moron.
                You're right.... I was wrong.. You are a toxic moron
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

The irony is all of these retarded scrubs were completely irrelevant until claus created leagues which mandated we force newbies to participate. Complete morons who couldn't become competent at basic pattern recognition after 17 years and tens of thousands of hours. Now they all scream for fairness and equality in leagues where they haven't yet figured out their main purpose is to handicap the few good players who are left in the game.

We used to have a system of common sense, where the majority of us veterans understood this wasn't a government fighting for the homeless, it's a fucking video game ran by volunteers. If someone was an obvious moron, someone like ph could just toss them to the side and nobody would take issue with it. These idiots now band together to overthrow the one guy who was most responsible for creating enough interest to keep this game alive up to this point. It should have died years ago.

Enjoy your false sense of creating a revolution. One day you'll realize it happened when there were 27 active players left and you were pathetically among them. Quit projecting your level of nerd on people like Ricko who clearly have a life outside of subspace.

Congratulations Jessup, you waited long enough to see a time when you were able to consistently perform at a 10-10 level, in TSL. The problem is you're now -30 in TWDT. Who we taking down next? This shit must be fixed.. obviously..... for the people ........... ... take down the toxic morons .... we need rainbows and skyforger and bernie.... fuck ... ?go tsl ... !p .................
                  PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                  ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                    The irony is all of these retarded scrubs were completely irrelevant until claus created leagues which mandated we force newbies to participate. Complete morons who couldn't become competent at basic pattern recognition after 17 years and tens of thousands of hours. Now they all scream for fairness and equality in leagues where they haven't yet figured out their main purpose is to handicap the few good players who are left in the game.

We used to have a system of common sense, where the majority of us veterans understood this wasn't a government fighting for the homeless, it's a fucking video game ran by volunteers. If someone was an obvious moron, someone like ph could just toss them to the side and nobody would take issue with it. These idiots now band together to overthrow the one guy who was most responsible for creating enough interest to keep this game alive up to this point. It should have died years ago.

Enjoy your false sense of creating a revolution. One day you'll realize it happened when there were 27 active players left and you were pathetically among them. Quit projecting your level of nerd on people like Ricko who clearly have a life outside of subspace.

Congratulations Jessup, you waited long enough to see a time when you were able to consistently perform at a 10-10 level, in TSL. The problem is you're now -30 in TWDT. Who we taking down next? This shit must be fixed.. obviously..... for the people ........... ... take down the toxic morons .... we need rainbows and skyforger and bernie.... fuck ... ?go tsl ... !p .................
                    ^ THIS. thank you. I honestly miss TWL... every league feels like oldschool TWDD now.
                    Last edited by kentaro; 12-01-2017, 04:07 PM.
                    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                    1:Tiny> LOL
                    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

is it time to bring back the tw council? some important decisions need to be made lol
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

well I can say my intention was never to make ogron quit. he decided to go personal on me when I accused him of changing FA rules to benefit his own team. which included posting my un-edited posts to flaunt his e-peen and making zidane questionnaires. He kind of made it hard to have any rational discussion with him, I was obviously ignored in game also. most people with any knowledge of this game respect the work ogron has done, we all knew there was a price to it though. Ogrons attitude is one of the worst the game has seen, but he usually calms down and then is normal a few hours later.

side note:

It's very annoying to get begged to cap by staff and then you are always the last pick in FA draft and people get Ease/24 and you get an inactive 1 ship player (multiple times in a row). It's even more annoying that the second you aren't cap the OP changes the FA rules even though the captain skill discrepancy (which is the premise of doing FA pick based on star rating) is worse than ever then accuses you of lying about it. I expressed I thought this was ridiculous and claus decided instead to just attack me instead of my argument.
                        Last edited by zidane; 12-01-2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

LOL .. love how ogrons rat troll patrol want to blame everyone but ogron himself. I had nothing to do with what this unstable asshat ogron did this season of TWDT. Attitudes like what mythril so openly expresses has been a cancer to this game for years. He acts like the game is here only to serve his little "veteran" click and everyone else should be taunted and be thrown to the side /kicked out of leagues without any notice or issue. The game is for ALL players equally. Hope we can move on now and just enjoy the game without any more drama. I didn't start or end this drama. This was ALL on ur boys shoulders. Quit if you want or play. I don't really care but this game has so many players who deserve to enjoy it without being trolled. A word of advice in life is .. don't start a fight you aren't willing to finish. The guy came at multiple people and was a complete nerd rage idiot. I speak for myself only here but when he said vile things to me every chance he could get and then lied and stole my hosted game and tried to continue lying and get me removed from staff and leagues with completely bogus warnings over and over I decided I was going to fight him back. Trench wars isn't about throwing players to the side for no reason without notice and being an abusive trolling league op who causes divisiveness within it. Ogron was behind ALL this drama from start to finish. He was stroking and fellating a certain pack of egos while destroying many many other egos at the same time. Pandora chat was the trolliest chat in subspace where everyday the goal was to make fun of some new noob to you guys. You just were too busy enjoying the fun of it and his selective stimulation to see the vile hate he was spreading to large numbers of others who he felt posed a threat to his power grab. Let's see how this season pans out... I predict MUCH less drama. Karma is a bitch and she just showed her face.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I have no hatred towards any player. That is all.

Comment

Hey Jessup, I see your a man today, good job!
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Is targaryan a squad or something whats the big deal here?
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X