Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSL Ratings S3

TSL Ratings S3

Live ratings are now on the website.

If a player is unrated/rating of 0, the rating will show as (none). This changes to 40 when used for matchmaking. However, scores between 1 and 39 are still taken as-is.

TSL Ops (Heaven, Doughnut, Geio, Henry Saari) will be working on ratings changes. Please help them by making suggestions.

Ratings suggestions are particularly valuable on unrated players, who can severely upset matchmaking if they are playing below a 40 rating level. (To judge a 40 rating, imagine the performance you expect of someone at 80 in the league, and then divide it in 2.)

Feel free to discuss, and propose ratings changes for the TSL Ops to make.
    Last edited by qan; Yesterday at 11:47 PM.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Damn look at that abuse I was 30 30

Unacceptable.. no clip art !!

Fork and Fork <zh> have different ratings lol.. pretty sure they are both fork..

skyforger and jessup have inflated ratings, didnt rly care to look at anyone elses lul
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

As much as I hate admitting it.. .. I do agree my ratings are inflated..Everyone admits I suck sigh yet I'm always highly rated in both twdt and tsl.. should probably be 75 75 70... I should be active too so.. even more important to get it right. The actives def need proper ratings as they will have the most impact on games outcomes.

Do these ratings automatically change from results like elim rating does? If so then the starting ones really don't matter much.
    Regardless suggest switch Ogrons and Jessups jav rating. Vys is a killer jav (sry vys), def better than jessup. Psymorph altho rusty is atleast 80 everywhere.

What's up you gonna change me back to 40 40 ?

Is there a single person who thinks this is right?

RAB,79,78,85
    Last edited by Rab; 11-30-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab View Post
    Is there a single person who thinks this is right?

RAB,79,78,85

This says enough bro...
    yeH,85,97,87
    Going 5-20 in finals make u 97 in jav.. dkm
    Major Crisis

LMAO

what did I say a month ago? but yea i was lying

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Qan, question to fix those ratings.
    How much do the ratings matter? Like if 4 players signed up, 90-88-86-84. Will 90-84 get paired and 88-86? Or will the bot see people as same rating like in TWD when you are between 76-85, 86-100 etc?
    The ratings clearly need fixing and I would suggest that some people gonna rate all TSL players from last season and maybe add some people who you think that might show. I see TSL website has been reset though.. Is there any way we can get the 'results' back?
    Major Crisis

Wonder what would happen if we set everyone to rating of 0, then had bot set rating by performance over time...probably would still muck things up as it'd rate runners/hiders as high when they do crap for the team except make them lose every game.

-Seth Robertson

Aside from that:

wicket666,0,0,0
    wiibimbo <ER>,0,0,0
    WinterFell,0,0,0
    voth,0,0,0
    Shrek,0,0,0

All need to be rated for sure.

Heard 24 only coming to week 2 of TSL season 3...this true?
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

With so many people complaining about the ratings still, here's a quick update on the ratings.

We know many ratings need to be changed ASAP because they are way off. The reason we couldn't get it done before season 3 started is because if you look at the list, there's near 650nicks to go through, having to alias check them and write it down incase an alias comes up on a different name etc.... it was just wayyyy too much work (sure we could have made some immediate changes but unfortunately it was a very busy week for all of us). Best thing to do was to wait a few days in of season 3 and just review the ratings of people who signed up for season 3 and make any necessary changes.
    I will have time tomorrow to pull the list of people currently registered and edit the ratings but for this evening, bear with your teammates.
    8:beam> yo tiny i have some good news for u
    8:Tiny> U COMING SUNDAY BRO?
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico

doubt I'll play this season at all (have barely played the last 2 anyway) but some of these ratings are absolutely whack lol. I mean TWDT is always a few ratings off but this is well off.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

well, the community should have listened to Jessup and others when they claimed it was rigged on a weekly basis instead of riding ogrons dik.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

matching wrong teams bug

Code:
    TEAM 1 (4): Alextron            hellkite            Dierienow           Wirah                    ?go TSLJ
    TEAM 2 (4): ForgottenGhost      i.d.                24                  Henry Saari              ?go TSLJ
    TEAM 3 (4): Tiny                ROZAY               Spectacular         Ardo                     ?go TSLJ2
    TEAM 4 (4): skyforger           RaCka               Hellrazor           spartan hurricane        ?go TSLJ2
    Code:
    (TSLBot)>TEAM 1 (4): Alextron(40), hellkite(85), Dierienow(41), Wirah(40)  [T:206]
    (TSLBot)>TEAM 2 (4): ForgottenGhost(41), i.d.(39), 24(99), Henry Saari(61)  [T:240]
    (TSLBot)>TEAM 3 (4): Tiny(96), ROZAY(39), Spectacular(67), Ardo(39)  [T:241]
    (TSLBot)>TEAM 4 (4): skyforger(78), RaCka(88), Hellrazor(1), spartan hurricane(39)  [T:206]

Yeah sky thats what i was talking about on thuesday with the *arena messages... but have no fear heaven is here and tw elitest are on the issue
    8:beam> yo tiny i have some good news for u
    8:Tiny> U COMING SUNDAY BRO?
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico