TSL-BASE RACE, 10mins or 15mins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
    this looks like base is staying at 15mins. thank you all for input.
    You can add me as a tsl op if you need one ran a lot of I️t last year too
    Geio> Down to chill and play that
    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
      A major problem is subbing laggots, so something should be done to smoothen that process.
      I'd like to argue that this is probably the larger priority and the one major thing that breaks games the quickest, though I will assume this fix will be more difficult than changing basing length.
      Last edited by project dragon; 11-30-2017, 08:24 PM.
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
        this looks like base is staying at 15mins. thank you all for input.
        Why can't we do the best of 3 in wb/jd? It would make the time slots work and for those of us waiting through the incredibly lengthy base game worth while. Come on Heaven, I love you irl. OK maybe not irl but my respect for you is heavenly?, can't you see reason to my argument? I mean, Ogron, a known baser, created this league so I can't help but think he made it in favor of his favorite league. I'll be honest here, if I was to create a "tsl" like league I'd make WB games the best of 3, jav the best of 1 and base the first to hit 6 minutes, but surely you'd think I may be biased and act accordingly if I lost my ownership of my league? I just ask you look at this from a non biased standpoint. Base games eat up a LOT of time for those who aren't skilled basers and want to wb/jd. I just want this to be fair and reasonable. Thank you and hope you have a great rest of you week.

Sincerely yours
        -IxaDor
        Last edited by IxaDor; 11-30-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Ixa as stated before wb/jav over the past 2 seasons have been played twice as much as base every season. So you already have biased bonus games that only work for wb/javs as there is never enough to play bonus base games after the scheduled base unless they did 2-3 bases in a row.

Comment

Ixa just focus on the vodka while the big boys play base.
            JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
            JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
            mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
            mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
              Let' make it one round to 5 minutes
              agreed
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                agreed
                agreed +1
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Votes in is favoring, 15 minutes with basing...
                  TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                  TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                  TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                  ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Working...
                  X