Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSL Season 2 E-Medals..when will they be added???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSL Season 2 E-Medals..when will they be added???

Hi.. just wondered if TWD ops have any estimate when our Season 2 TSL E-medals will be added to our names. I bought a new glass frame for my medal and was hoping to fill it soon with my medal.

Season 3 is about to start.. would be nice to get it before or ASAP!! Thanks guys!!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Am agree with Jessup, the Season 2 medals should be uploaded to the associated names in those record. Hoping before Season 3. Thankful also!
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Done

please let me know if any medals are missing or they are on the wrong alias
      MRW

Comment

+1 me and ease thank you for not including this on same page as twl medals
        Last edited by zidane; 11-30-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

With the love of this game(Subspace Continuum Trench Wars), some of us manage to obtain at last badges or medals of valor and perhaps for the first time. Good games, and hope the future of the game can entertain once again commence with gladness. Excellent job toward staff and player alike.
          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Wow .. super fast reply and action!! +100 Thanks so much Mark!!!! Great season 2 everyone!! Good Luck Season 3!!
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
            X