Thread: TSL Season 2 E-Medals..when will they be added???

TSL Season 2 E-Medals..when will they be added???

Hi.. just wondered if TWD ops have any estimate when our Season 2 TSL E-medals will be added to our names. I bought a new glass frame for my medal and was hoping to fill it soon with my medal.

Season 3 is about to start.. would be nice to get it before or ASAP!! Thanks guys!!

Liberal,Basing,Red,Yellow Soldier13's Avatar
    Am agree with Jessup, the Season 2 medals should be uploaded to the associated names in those record. Hoping before Season 3. Thankful also!
    100% Trench Wars, the right choice -Continuum 4.0 and Beyond, Sniper to Subspace then the Mash of Trench Wars Basing
    lunch3>give them hell
    brookus>inv i hate you
    Holydude>hey dudes
    iNv>are you dark!
    darCk>no, i am darCk
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Cobra Squad Season 21 Basing Win-former in whiterabbits squad, fan and as member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider. former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub

Done

please let me know if any medals are missing or they are on the wrong alias
    MRW

+1 me and ease thank you for not including this on same page as twl medals
    Last edited by zidane; 11-30-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Liberal,Basing,Red,Yellow Soldier13's Avatar
    With the love of this game(Subspace Continuum Trench Wars), some of us manage to obtain at last badges or medals of valor and perhaps for the first time. Good games, and hope the future of the game can entertain once again commence with gladness. Excellent job toward staff and player alike.
    100% Trench Wars, the right choice -Continuum 4.0 and Beyond, Sniper to Subspace then the Mash of Trench Wars Basing
    lunch3>give them hell
    brookus>inv i hate you
    Holydude>hey dudes
    iNv>are you dark!
    darCk>no, i am darCk
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Cobra Squad Season 21 Basing Win-former in whiterabbits squad, fan and as member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider. former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub

Wow .. super fast reply and action!! +100 Thanks so much Mark!!!! Great season 2 everyone!! Good Luck Season 3!!