Clear All

• TSL S3 - Rules

TSL Ops:

1. Heaven
    2. Henry Saari
    3. Doughnut
    4. Geio

Aliasing:
    Aliasing with not be allowed season 3. Don't need people aliasing and evading ratings for unfair teams and ruining the game for players. Aliases will be regularly checked and we will be more strict about it this season.
    1st offense: *warn will be issued. If alias is confirmed by a TWDOp+ the player will be !blocked the following round, or until they change back to original nick.
    2nd offense: 1-TSL day ban will be issued.
    3rd offense: 3-TSL day ban will be issued.
    4th offense: Banned from TSL season 3.

Trolling/Feeding/Teamkilling:
    If the host feels you are intentionally trolling the game or impacting it in a negative way, the host will issue a warning in PM, if players continues, host are allowed to !block you for the next game. The player will be allowed to play the following game after the !block but if they continue to ruin the experience for everyone, they will be issued longer !blocks or even full-day ban.
    1st offense: *warn or PM
    2nd offense: !block for the following game
    3rd offense: 1-TSL day ban
    4th offense: TSL Op discretion on how many TSL days the player should be banned for depending on the situation.
    5th offense: Banned from TSL season 3.

AFKing/Ragequitting:
    If player does !P and then goes AFK after being added, they will be !blocked the following game.
    If player decides to afk mid-round without asking the captain or host for a sub, they will be !blocked for the following game.
    If player quits the round and doesn't return within a reasonable time, this will be considered ragequit and they will be !blocked the following game or the next day they try to (!p).

*ADDED AFTER SEASON START

If anyone is caught abusing the 15k pubbux !signup bonus by signing up on an alias and transfering the funds over, the pubbux will be taken away from you + penalty.

If a player is caught trying to manipulate the games because they don't want to play a certain gametype, the host will be allowed to !block them for the next game.
    ex. If PLAYER doesn't want to play base and tries to sabotage the game by doing !p then !np every few seconds to throw off the count of players that are !p, the PLAYER is subject to be !blocked for the next round. If this offense is repeated, it's at the TSL-Ops discretion how many games to !block or perhaps even a !ban depending on the situation.
    (Yes, we can see who in arena is on the !p list)
    Last edited by Henry Saari; 03-08-2018, 04:26 PM.
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Pubbux abuse rule added.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
      Pubbux abuse rule added.
      Dam I better stop then 😂
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Please make it 25k. You can not play RPS with only 15k. Heaven of all people should know this.
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

i concur.

Comment

added rule about game-type manipulation.

Comment

Can we add to the rules that you can’t sit in spawn for your last deaths in jav? Henry has been sitting in spawn to avoid giving kills after his team has clearly lost. This is poor form and intentionally preventing players from getting their earned kills.
              In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
              twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
              twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

We can but doesn't suiciding vs team of 3-4 players count as feeding? My intentions are to get kills and get in, if it's 4vs1 that is tough spot to play and usually the opposing team is ready to spawn kill you out / or by blocking the entrance. Even though I am poor jav, giving free kills is something I will not do unless we have a rule change on this matter. Perhaps we can add same punishment for all deaths caused by spawn area as for teamkills, is it -2 or -3$ and this punishment comes from every death the bot rewards you for being outside?
                Last edited by Henry Saari; 01-19-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

And this guy runs our leagues....
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
                    We can but doesn't suiciding vs team of 3-4 players count as feeding? My intentions are to get kills and get in, if it's 4vs1 that is tough spot to play and usually the opposing team is ready to spawn kill you out / or by blocking the entrance. Even though I am poor jav, giving free kills is something I will not do unless we have a rule change on this matter. Perhaps we can add same punishment for all deaths caused by spawn area as for teamkills, is it -2 or -3$ and this punishment comes from every death the bot rewards you for being outside?
                    Terrible perspective and "un-sportsmanlike". Aim for 2fers and 3fers because they are usually clustered together instead of hiding in spawn wasting time.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                    X