Thread: TSL S3 - Rules

TSL S3 - Rules

TSL Ops:

1. Heaven
    2. Henry Saari
    3. Doughnut
    4. Geio

Aliasing:
    Aliasing with not be allowed season 3. Don't need people aliasing and evading ratings for unfair teams and ruining the game for players. Aliases will be regularly checked and we will be more strict about it this season.
    1st offense: *warn will be issued. If alias is confirmed by a TWDOp+ the player will be !blocked the following round, or until they change back to original nick.
    2nd offense: 1-TSL day ban will be issued.
    3rd offense: 3-TSL day ban will be issued.
    4th offense: Banned from TSL season 3.

Trolling/Feeding/Teamkilling:
    If the host feels you are intentionally trolling the game or impacting it in a negative way, the host will issue a warning in PM, if players continues, host are allowed to !block you for the next game. The player will be allowed to play the following game after the !block but if they continue to ruin the experience for everyone, they will be issued longer !blocks or even full-day ban.
    1st offense: *warn or PM
    2nd offense: !block for the following game
    3rd offense: 1-TSL day ban
    4th offense: TSL Op discretion on how many TSL days the player should be banned for depending on the situation.
    5th offense: Banned from TSL season 3.

AFKing/Ragequitting:
    If player does !P and then goes AFK after being added, they will be !blocked the following game.
    If player decides to afk mid-round without asking the captain or host for a sub, they will be !blocked for the following game.
    If player quits the round and doesn't return within a reasonable time, this will be considered ragequit and they will be !blocked the following game or the next day they try to (!p).

*ADDED

If anyone is caught abusing the 15k pubbux !signup bonus by signing up on an alias and transfering the funds over, the pubbux will be taken away from you + penalty.
    Last edited by Heaven; 12-03-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    8:beam> yo tiny i have some good news for u
    8:Tiny> U COMING SUNDAY BRO?
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico

Pubbux abuse rule added.
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    Pubbux abuse rule added.
    Dam I better stop then 😂
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Please make it 25k. You can not play RPS with only 15k. Heaven of all people should know this.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

i concur.