Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend events! (Need Suggestions)

Satans right hand man wicket666's Avatar
    Get ready for a fun day! This Sat Jan 6th at 5PM EST Trench wars will be hosting a mini Marathon of events"?go Cstrike/Bomberman/Mario(zombies)/Warbirds(goldengun)!" with Your Favorite Host Wicket666! BE THERE!

Liberal,Basing,Red,Yellow Soldier13's Avatar
    There is more than 100 base arenas on this zone, fair and cool.
    100% Trench Wars, the right choice -Continuum 4.0 and Beyond, Sniper to Subspace then the Mash of Trench Wars Basing
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Cobra Squad Season 21 Basing Win-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider. former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub

Sat-Jan 13th-5PM EST, Type ?go Hitmatch/Oldfishies/Javprodem/Pictionary -TW STAFF

my suggestion is getting continuum to work on mac again

bye

Quote Originally Posted by NaiLed View Post
    my suggestion is getting continuum to work on mac again

bye
    I thought there is already a workaround for that

Jan 20th 5pm Est ?go Turretwarz/?go Rabbit/?go Twisted/?go Elame - TWSTAFF

Freezetag, very fun

The one where there's a ring shaped thing that moves and you and a bunch of guys have to stay in it, if you go out-of-bounds you're out.

Superships? Where lots of ships can attach and you have two mega ships battling it out. Sprays of bullets and bombs being thrown at each other. Awesome

The one where you have to hunt someone, but at the same time are being hunted but you don't know by whom. You have to sneek up on your target, trying not to look suspicious, while at the same time keeping potential threats at bay. Great game

Word Wars? Crazy stuff. Go Europe!

And last but not least: ?go Mario (I think it's called). Where there's a bunch of Donkey Kongs up top throwing barrels, while the Mario players at the bottom have to run from one side to the other tyring not to get hit and stay alive. Only ever got to play it once. Watching this pack of Marios move was friggin' awesome. Regretted I never got footage from that.

And please, not just limit events to zombies, like it was for a while. Really got sick of that. Let us taste the richness of Trench Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by wicket666 View Post
    Jan 20th 5pm Est ?go Turretwarz/?go Rabbit/?go Twisted/?go Elame - TWSTAFF
    Twisted, is that the one javing with vortexes that try to suck you in?

Edit:
    @Qan: one more thing: I don't like the bloated messages of events in the center of my screen. Some people may miss the messages at bottom chat as they're too invested in the game, I get it, but I find it intrusive. Is there any way to turn them off?
    Last edited by Scar Trek; 02-23-2018 at 04:50 AM.