Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appeal: TWDT-D playoffs round 3 Lag & luck vs Earthworm Jim

Are we gonna stop yapping about this and see some boxscores anytime soon
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Quote Originally Posted by Turban View Post
    .. as for the morality of things, I do believe that Gass should have been played over Ra assuming he was available to participate in the match. however that argument is somewhat in the grey area as I do not know the specifics regarding his availability.

nonetheless it was a dick move to substitute him in and it would be nice of the other team to return the sportsmanship back by allowing a replay of that round, but I will personally not start picking sides in an appeal and prefer to remain neutral.
    I absolutely agree with this, and would absolutely agree to a replay if these circumstances were true. The fact of the matter is, gass was not there or online, or in chat as you can clearly see from the screenshots. So the attempt to say we played someone over our own because gass logged on later (which we didn't even know bc he was not in chat or arena and needed him in twdtj) is a sad attempt. It was indeed fortuitous that ra played with us, and on the same matter that neither beam played r1 or 2 and we were missing lofty, id say is better than ra at 6*.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

I agree this seems unfair to borrow the league's most powerful 6*. Unfortunately no rule was broken here, since borrowing low stars is permissible.

BUT...

Even if adding Ra as your borrowed 6* isn't technically illegal, it's still bending the spirit of the rules, and shows that Earthworm are unscrupulous bastards.
    And this happened after we allowed the game to be restarted after Earthworm being close to forfeiting 2 rounds in a row. What a good day to be a nice guy
    KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    The accusation of us using ra instead of our own players was 100% false. We had no one else online or in our chat to play. Heaven proceeded to ask in spec for a sub. Was that not obvious when we couldn't get 3+ players to play at 2pm? I appreciate the fact that Trasher agreed to letting us start late, but this bullshit of us using another player as opposed to our own is as stated already, bullshit. We only found Gass 30 minutes later after the first round of dtj because we happened to go in the other arena and he was in spec watching that game and not in our chat.
    During the second round of the twdtd game i knew he was online and i didnt even need to look around. Goes to see how much you looked for a 6*
    KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

wait relax lol...this thread isnt official yet hold on

Name:  2yCYJdw.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  5.4 KB

vs

Name:  iqw7t2l.png
Views: 128
Size:  1.8 KB

k carry on
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 12-11-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

From what I see in "post scoreboxes here", your replacement is doubtful Heaven, I do not know what happened, but in any case I missed the 14-0 of Geio

Quote Originally Posted by Major Crisis View Post
    All I read is "I am a pussy and I love to lagcheat"
    Remember when Turban said that no spider was shooting at him when he broke cram?
    Check Mark's video and fast forward to 9:21-9:29. See how many times he was shot before he bombed that cram. Spezza hit him twice immediately before he bombed. On top of two other spids. Lol. Just an example of how many bullets this laggot tanked those two basing matches. In all honesty Turban's lag in shark and the ability to tank that many bullets and still bomb should be appealed aswell. Sad.
    Last edited by Efhat; 12-12-2017 at 04:28 AM.
    TWLJ CHAMP SYNDICATE
    TWLJ CHAMP x3 dicE
    TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)
    #1 RANKED PANEL SPIDER TO EVER PLAY THIS ZONE FROM SEASON 10 AND ON - TWDT PANEL / TWL PANEL

So its completely ok to borrow best 6* players from other teams as long as you dont invite the worst lowstar players to ur chat?

You have time to ?message other captains 1005000 trade proposals but u dont have time to invite gass to the squad chat. Gass is in-game like 24/7 and u havent talked to the guy or invite him to the chat. Plz. There is a reason for that or that is a lie.

99% sure zidane is the snake mastermind behind this.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL

LOL i love subspace

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Tiny we ever trade?
    Major Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwin View Post
    You have time to ?message other captains 1005000 trade proposals but u dont have time to invite gass to the squad chat.
    tiny u cornered brah
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

lol appeal over wb, wb had 4 spectators, just move on

and rofl at kess, biggest choker of DT for the last two seasons, just look at his stats in significant games. dudes terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Blue View Post
    and rofl at kess, biggest choker of DT for the last two seasons, just look at his stats in significant games. dudes terrible
    LOL KESS GET ROASTED
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.