Appeal: TWDT-D playoffs round 3 Lag & luck vs Earthworm Jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal: TWDT-D playoffs round 3 Lag & luck vs Earthworm Jim

Lag & Luck appeal round 3 of the TWDT-D playoffs game vs Earthworm Jim. Heaven subbed himself with Ra (see link #6), who is on the roster of another team. At the same time at least the 6* player 'Gass' was online for Earthworm Jim.

Before this Heaven had asked in public chat if both captains agree to 6* borrowing (see link #2). Neither Tiny nor I replied, and he did not ask about it again.

In the screenshots you can see Heaven looking around for a 6* replacement borrow for Purge, who is on my team. This is because I asked him before round 1 about it as Purge might have to go or might lag. Heaven informed me that there would be no borrowing, which he later changed to "if both captains agree" (see link #2 again).

To sum it up:

1) Lack of explicit consent given by me or tiny at the time heaven asked us both regarding 6* borrowing (link #2)
    2) Earthworm Jim had at least one 6* player online when the sub was made. Even if borrowing was allowed, Earthworm Jim should have used their own 6* player over another team's 6* (Ra, who is also severely underrated, but that is another issue).

Heaven and I have agreed to let Turban handle this appeal.

In addition to the screenshots linked below, I have a log which I can send to Turban. Won't post it here since it contains chats (which I have edited out of the screenshots).

https://imgur.com/B7jHRHy

https://imgur.com/a/PSqHC

https://imgur.com/a/jgLK4

https://imgur.com/a/mLI5D

https://imgur.com/a/tSBcV

https://imgur.com/a/3gYEY
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

No one knew Gass was online or if he was online during dtd. He wasn't in chat. We surely would not have added ra if we knew he was.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      No one knew Gass was online or if he was online during dtd. He wasn't in chat. We surely would not have added ra if we knew he was.
      Moot point, even if it was ur duty as a captain to know that. Captains didnt agree to the borrow, thats enough to repeat the round.
      Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Being able to replace 6* in playoffs has been a thing for a few seasons in a row, it's not up to the captains to decide whether it's allowed. heaven clearly doesn't know much about the DT rules......

also you can see in the screenshots trasher posted that Gass wasn't in the arena (also had no idea he was online since he's not in our dt chat for w/e reason)

it sucks vys lagged but lets be honest, vys played jav and base without lagouts. he only lagged out because he didn't tell his family to get off netflix.... thats not rly on us. as far as us playing 30 mins after schedule it didnt affect when jav or base started as they started on time.

Comment

need a tl;dr version plz
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
            Moot point, even if it was ur duty as a captain to know that. Captains didnt agree to the borrow, thats enough to repeat the round.
            You trying to tell me I should ?find every 6*on my roster not in chat mid round before asking for a sub fill in? Grasping at straws here

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
              Point #2. Clearly stated you can borrow 6*s. Duty as a captain to know that.

You don't need other caps permission
              Last edited by Tiny; 12-10-2017, 09:49 PM. Reason: Forgot

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Point #2. Clearly stated you can borrow 6*s. Duty as a captain to know that.

You don't need other caps permission
                Heaven who is the person currently running the league, said no borrowing allowed in the playoffs, its in the screenshots. If he is gonna overturn something HE said, he better get permission of both captains(which he didnt).
                Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

where did heaven say that? if you check rules it says you can borrow a 6*

what i see in the screenshot is heaven asking if both caps are ok with it and no one replies, he never says borrowing is not allowed unless im super blind but I feel I looked a couple times. he even talks about you guys replacing purge with bellflowers (whos not on your team) if he had to go.. so clearly heaven was under the impression that borrowing 6s in playoffs is a rule and is allowed
                  Last edited by zidane; 12-10-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

The post heaven made refers to HIGH star subs. We are sticking with the current and old rules as stated in his post. 6* subs are allowed. As you clearly stated....it's captains duty to know rules...these are the rules.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

You trying to tell me I should ?find every 6*on my roster
                      yup tiny, thats what capping means

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                        yup tiny, thats what capping means
                        edited whatt I said. Was mean and off point.

I like how u pulled only part of the quote to troll another forum.
                        Last edited by Tiny; 12-10-2017, 10:52 PM.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

I agree this seems unfair to borrow the league's most powerful 6*. Unfortunately no rule was broken here, since borrowing low stars is permissible.

BUT...

Even if adding Ra as your borrowed 6* isn't technically illegal, it's still bending the spirit of the rules, and shows that Earthworm are unscrupulous bastards.
                          Last edited by MHz; 12-11-2017, 10:24 AM.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

TWDT has allowed borrowing of low star players in the playoffs for the third consecutive season and there has not been any formal statements to my knowledge announcing a change to the rules. In the past two seasons the rules further clarified that the borrowed player must be approved bya moderator, however the current rules simply state that players must be rated 65 or below in order to be eligible for borrowing which admittedly is not clear enough and leaves room to be interpreted in many ways.

Ogron was trying to implement a borrowing system for elite tier players in the playoffs which seems to be the root of all this confusion.

This appeal has been denied as no rules were broken.

Comment

nvm.
                              Last edited by MHz; 12-11-2017, 10:23 AM.
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X