No announcement yet.

Appeal: TWDT-D playoffs round 3 Lag & luck vs Earthworm Jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This doesn't seem right.. You guys are saying any team can borrow any 6*, regardless if they have 6's online or not, without the opposing captains consent or a moderator?

The point of this rule is to avoid 4v5 games where there is no 6* online, if we are just going to allow teams to borrow the best 6*, available, then what's the point of a draft?

Comment

Heaven has said somewhere that there would be no borrowing in (semi) finals. I am 100% sure about this.
      Then I again if borrowing would be allowed I think its stupid that the teams can borrow from another semi finalist..
      Major Crisis

Comment

The accusation of us using ra instead of our own players was 100% false. We had no one else online or in our chat to play. Heaven proceeded to ask in spec for a sub. Was that not obvious when we couldn't get 3+ players to play at 2pm? I appreciate the fact that Trasher agreed to letting us start late, but this bullshit of us using another player as opposed to our own is as stated already, bullshit. We only found Gass 30 minutes later after the first round of dtj because we happened to go in the other arena and he was in spec watching that game and not in our chat.
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

it's worth mentioning that my position is simply from a rule perspective.

I do not feel that the screenshots provided were convincing enough for me change my opinion. I was not there in person and can only base my judgement on what I have seen and heard from various different parties involved with the match.

the match itself was handled very poorly and the fact that there was no third party host available makes the matter a bit more complicated but that is a different beast to tackle.

Lag & Luck showed great sportsmanship by allowing a reset of the match series as they could have simply taken the win but decided in the spirit of the competition to make it fair for the other team, however the appeal is primarily about rules being broken and while Heaven did not make himself clear enough in public I do believe the responsibility still falls in the hands of both teams captains to follow the rules when in doubt.

there has not been a single instance to my knowledge where Heaven clearly stated that borrowing was off limits. I have been provided with a message he supposedly posted in the TWDT captain chat which, in my opinion, was about the high star borrowing proposal set by former operator Ogron as its the only thing that would make any sense. official rule changes should always be public with forum announcements.

.. as for the morality of things, I do believe that Gass should have been played over Ra assuming he was available to participate in the match. however that argument is somewhat in the grey area as I do not know the specifics regarding his availability.

nonetheless it was a dick move to substitute him in and it would be nice of the other team to return the sportsmanship back by allowing a replay of that round, but I will personally not start picking sides in an appeal and prefer to remain neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
            it's worth mentioning that my position is simply from a rule perspective.

I do not feel that the screenshots provided were convincing enough for me change my opinion. I was not there in person and can only base my judgement on what I have seen and heard from various different parties involved with the match.

the match itself was handled very poorly and the fact that there was no third party host available makes the matter a bit more complicated but that is a different beast to tackle.

Lag & Luck showed great sportsmanship by allowing a reset of the match series as they could have simply taken the win but decided in the spirit of the competition to make it fair for the other team, however the appeal is primarily about rules being broken and while Heaven did not make himself clear enough in public I do believe the responsibility still falls in the hands of both teams captains to follow the rules when in doubt.

there has not been a single instance to my knowledge where Heaven clearly stated that borrowing was off limits. I have been provided with a message he supposedly posted in the TWDT captain chat which, in my opinion, was about the high star borrowing proposal set by former operator Ogron as its the only thing that would make any sense. official rule changes should always be public with forum announcements.

.. as for the morality of things, I do believe that Gass should have been played over Ra assuming he was available to participate in the match. however that argument is somewhat in the grey area as I do not know the specifics regarding his availability.

nonetheless it was a dick move to substitute him in and it would be nice of the other team to return the sportsmanship back by allowing a replay of that round, but I will personally not start picking sides in an appeal and prefer to remain neutral.

All I read is "I am a pussy and I love to lagcheat" <3
            Major Crisis

Comment

Are we gonna stop yapping about this and see some boxscores anytime soon
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

I absolutely agree with this, and would absolutely agree to a replay if these circumstances were true. The fact of the matter is, gass was not there or online, or in chat as you can clearly see from the screenshots. So the attempt to say we played someone over our own because gass logged on later (which we didn't even know bc he was not in chat or arena and needed him in twdtj) is a sad attempt. It was indeed fortuitous that ra played with us, and on the same matter that neither beam played r1 or 2 and we were missing lofty, id say is better than ra at 6*.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
                  I agree this seems unfair to borrow the league's most powerful 6*. Unfortunately no rule was broken here, since borrowing low stars is permissible.

BUT...

Even if adding Ra as your borrowed 6* isn't technically illegal, it's still bending the spirit of the rules, and shows that Earthworm are unscrupulous bastards.
                  And this happened after we allowed the game to be restarted after Earthworm being close to forfeiting 2 rounds in a row. What a good day to be a nice guy
                  Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                  1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                    The accusation of us using ra instead of our own players was 100% false. We had no one else online or in our chat to play. Heaven proceeded to ask in spec for a sub. Was that not obvious when we couldn't get 3+ players to play at 2pm? I appreciate the fact that Trasher agreed to letting us start late, but this bullshit of us using another player as opposed to our own is as stated already, bullshit. We only found Gass 30 minutes later after the first round of dtj because we happened to go in the other arena and he was in spec watching that game and not in our chat.
                    During the second round of the twdtd game i knew he was online and i didnt even need to look around. Goes to see how much you looked for a 6*
                    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

wait relax lol...this thread isnt official yet hold on

Click image for larger version

Name:	2yCYJdw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	1282238

vs

Click image for larger version

Name:	iqw7t2l.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1282237

k carry on
                      Last edited by Crescent Seal; 12-11-2017, 07:16 PM.
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

From what I see in "post scoreboxes here", your replacement is doubtful Heaven, I do not know what happened, but in any case I missed the 14-0 of Geio :O

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                          All I read is "I am a pussy and I love to lagcheat" <3
                          Remember when Turban said that no spider was shooting at him when he broke cram?
                          Check Mark's video and fast forward to 9:21-9:29. See how many times he was shot before he bombed that cram. Spezza hit him twice immediately before he bombed. On top of two other spids. Lol. Just an example of how many bullets this laggot tanked those two basing matches. In all honesty Turban's lag in shark and the ability to tank that many bullets and still bomb should be appealed aswell. Sad.
                          Last edited by Efhat; 12-12-2017, 05:28 AM.
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

So its completely ok to borrow best 6* players from other teams as long as you dont invite the worst lowstar players to ur chat?

You have time to ?message other captains 1005000 trade proposals but u dont have time to invite gass to the squad chat. Gass is in-game like 24/7 and u havent talked to the guy or invite him to the chat. Plz. There is a reason for that or that is a lie.

99% sure zidane is the snake mastermind behind this.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

LOL i love subspace

Comment