Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWDCup

Is this going to happen? If so I'd likely try to unrust somewhat for the first time in a long time
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    Is this going to happen? If so I'd likely try to unrust somewhat for the first time in a long time
    Yes, I'm in the process of writing everything down with the help of Doughnut.
    4x TWLD Champion
    Fierce For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Geio View Post
    You have 80% of the good players in the zone you fucking nerd
    says the guy that plays sheltered games on stacked squads for the past 5 seasons. "fucking nerd" lol

and isn't the point of this to bring competitive squads to actually have "TWL" calibre games? or we just adding another version of draft league with a fancy title?...
    Last edited by kentaro; 12-18-2017 at 04:46 PM.
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

shouldnt we wait for 2vs2 league to end first? me and turban still waiting for our 1st round playoff jav game.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

I've been bogged down with work and well.. holiday depression haha but am legitimately interested in this and thank everyone who is going to make it happen! I'm more excited about this than any I've ever been about TWDT or even TWL (maybe not as much as TWL.. it's close) past or future, this is great stuff! Again, thank you all so much and wish everyone a happy holiday season, cheers!

-IxaDor

I volunteer Ixador to captain a squad but lets handicap him by only giving him a roster of 5 people.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.