TWDCup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDCup

What do y’all say we actually bring this back. I know right now there is a total of 4 squads. What if we make this a 10 man roster spot with set times each week to play games. No it’s not twl we don’t have a player base for that. But let’s do something that involves a real squad....
    Geio> Down to chill and play that
    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

would be nice to bring back squads in some way.

maybe starting slow with a twdcup type deal might create some squad growth and lead to a half-assed but relatively fun TWL, who knows?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
      ... with set times each week to play games.
      I'd definitely like to see scheduled TWD evenings. I'd login for the games, just like TSL.
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Squadron Sweet accepts this invitation. We will see you *****s on da courts.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
          I'd definitely like to see scheduled TWD evenings. I'd login for the games, just like TSL.
          This. Also some type of season length and maybe playoffs so it gets competitive.

Comment

We could use the TWL scheduling feature to schedule games, if people don't think that's excessively janky. Or there are various tools used to schedule these days, such as doodle.com, calendly.com, etc.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

My only quarrel with evening TWD....how would the Europeans get a good crack at it? Most likely would have to run games on Sundays. IMO y’all let me know.

Comment

yes

!
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Get ready for syne,wolf,build to come back!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                    Get ready for syne,wolf,build to come back!
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

What y’all think of small 10 man rosters make people play diff leagues make people spread out

Comment

10-man roster seems super sketchy, assuming alot of people aren't super active. you'd see 1 powerhouse squad with the 10 tryest of hards, and then the remaining squads struggling to show 8 in a basing match

unless there's some room in the TWD backend to have a TWL style "confirmed" list, where you could have a squad of whatever size but every week you have to "lock in" 10 players who will compete in the matches that would count?
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                          10-man roster seems super sketchy, assuming alot of people aren't super active. you'd see 1 powerhouse squad with the 10 tryest of hards, and then the remaining squads struggling to show 8 in a basing match

unless there's some room in the TWD backend to have a TWL style "confirmed" list, where you could have a squad of whatever size but every week you have to "lock in" 10 players who will compete in the matches that would count?
                          Could be a viable Option but I'm more along the lines of 10 man roster force people to play other ships. If your worried about activity, Don't recruit or have those guys on the roster. For me its either 10 man or 12.

Comment

Envy got the 10 most active people in TW trying to flex their activity muscles....RELAX.....but im down for w/e
                            1:waven> u challenge
                            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

can someone organize this? I'll talk to others on Cobra about playing this too and see if Ricko etc are interested
                              Last edited by kentaro; 12-15-2017, 04:45 PM.
                              1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                              1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                              1:Tiny> LOL
                              1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Working...
                              X