TWDCup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geio View Post
    Could be a viable Option but I'm more along the lines of 10 man roster force people to play other ships. If your worried about activity, Don't recruit or have those guys on the roster. For me its either 10 man or 12.
    lets just do a seperate basing cup and just a wb/jav one
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

I think dudgeon could make come back for few weekends. Zizzo/Mikkiz/Micke/gilder/nokkonen/dreamwin/Sakke/maketso. Probably would need to borrow 1 good shark to be competetive in base
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
        can someone organize this? I'll talk to others on Cobra about playing this too and see if Ricko etc are interested
        You have 80% of the good players in the zone you fucking nerd
        Geio> Down to chill and play that
        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Well I allow myself to give my opinion, I know you are aiming for a competition of the maximum level of competitiveness so do not worry I do not want to embed myself, I would just share some ideas to avoid problems in this future competition. I would like to put the point on the most important problem in my opinion, when a player is missing and therefore you must borrow one. And I find a solution, which allows in addition to keep a maximum level of competitiveness.

Already, it seems that you are trying to replicate the level of the defunct TWL, namely the best plays together, in restricted rosters, and thus a small part is found at an exceptional level, creating a disparity with the other teams. I do not consider it a problem, on the contrary, all the professional competitions takes place like that. I think it would be a good opportunity to somehow insert a D-League in the competition, I'll explain.

Either nothing changes, just if we have 10 teams, I think it would be good to cut them in half, so 5-5, to give the status of D-Team to the lowest half, and so put a borrow authorization system only between a Pro-Team and its D-Team. In fact, I take the example on your team, EnvY, if you miss a player you can only borrow one in the D-Team that you and your team have chosen. And you can lend them players if all your players are present, so all players of the best teams will be guaranteed to play. And it also allows to have a very good schedule, for example if you make 2 matches per competition per week, you can do against a D-Team in the first match for a Pro-Team and against another Pro-Team in the second match , so the schedule will be of the same quality for everyone.

And so your playoffs will look like your dear TWL, and there will be no problem playing with a restricted roster.

The best players will be satisfied, and the others will fight for the chance to be borrow in the Pro-Team affiliated with their team when they miss a player. I know this system will not be in place but at least if it can give you ideas.

Comment

Its not a bad idea in theory! I always welcome more ideas.

Comment

Is this going to happen? If so I'd likely try to unrust somewhat for the first time in a long time
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                Is this going to happen? If so I'd likely try to unrust somewhat for the first time in a long time
                Yes, I'm in the process of writing everything down with the help of Doughnut.

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                  You have 80% of the good players in the zone you fucking nerd
                  says the guy that plays sheltered games on stacked squads for the past 5 seasons. "fucking nerd" lol

and isn't the point of this to bring competitive squads to actually have "TWL" calibre games? or we just adding another version of draft league with a fancy title?...
                  Last edited by kentaro; 12-18-2017, 05:46 PM.
                  1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                  1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                  1:Tiny> LOL
                  1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

shouldnt we wait for 2vs2 league to end first? me and turban still waiting for our 1st round playoff jav game.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I've been bogged down with work and well.. holiday depression haha but am legitimately interested in this and thank everyone who is going to make it happen! I'm more excited about this than any I've ever been about TWDT or even TWL (maybe not as much as TWL.. it's close) past or future, this is great stuff! Again, thank you all so much and wish everyone a happy holiday season, cheers!

-IxaDor

Comment

I volunteer Ixador to captain a squad but lets handicap him by only giving him a roster of 5 people.
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                        X